Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Who has over 50 skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:38 am      Reply with quote
That would be me! I'll be 53 this Summer. Can't believe it.

What products do you use to keep your skin healthy? TIA
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi Red 77,

Here I am!!! I am 60 Shock. I am a tad younger then Judy Marshall. I think we are the oldest members. If not, no one else has told their age Shame on you . I have been using the Janson Beckett, AlphaDerma line for close to nine months. My face looks totally different now. Much younger and firmer. After using it for over four months I took a sales job in my area with JB. You can read more about AD on this forum, EDS products and the Janson-Beckett website.

Winnie
JB
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Me too Red77! I'm 50 and my skin is not too shabby. It is a bit ruddy in spots. I use Elizabeth Grant products and I mask once a week. Thats all I do. I figure the less I do to my skin, the better it looks; and it does. What do you use?
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I'll be 50 in 8 weeks Shock But honestly, if I must say so, my skin looks better than most 40 year olds - thanks to this site and all the wonderful skincare recommendations.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Dear red77 - I'm 53 and look very good for my age. But now that I'm perimenopausal, I notice that my skin is thinning. I use various AHA products and sunscreen/moisturizer religiously, and I'm now trying Prevage. I'm probably going to give some Vitamin C serum a try soon, as well as a moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid -- based on postings I've read on this forum. I've had Botox injections between my brows and it's great. I don't use any fancy cleansers, but the Dr. H stuff has been touted here so I'll probably try it. A year or so ago, I developed peach fuzz on my cheeks and chin, and after trying various depilatories (that either didn't do the job or else didn't work AND irritated my skin), I bit the bullet and started using Finishing Touch -- a mini wand-like razor, which works great. As ever, I'm on the lookout for the Holy Grail, and try a lot of products. Neither Retin-A (too harsh for me), Stri-Vectin, nor the Perricone line had any noticeable effects, to name a few expensive items. Prevage is nice, but not miraculous. Others on this forum have disagreed with these opinions, but there's a huge difference in the skin (and everything else!) after menopause begins, so some of the people in their 40's who like the results they get from various products may not be expecting or needing the same results as a person with more mature skin. Also, I never wear foundation, but rather concealer here and there. The older I get, the less make-up I can get away with. I find a more natural-looking make-up regime gives me the most youthful-looking results.

HTH - April
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mature gals! Well, I admit it. I just had a birthday and I'm 51. Gosh, it seems so strange to even be typing that number. I'm using Jan Marini products because although I'm old, I still have problems with oily skin and a pimple or two now and them. I also recently started using a 40% Lactic Acid peel, which is very mild and seems to help with smoothing my skin.
Can any product really tighten the skin? I'm most concerned with my neck. I just don't want that "old lady" neck going on Rolling Eyes I'm also fearful of jowls...
Another question; how do you know if you are perimenopausal? I have always been moody so I can't go by that and I'm not sure about the hot flash thing. I live in Florida, so it's either really hot here or I'm in air conditioning...
And has anyone gained weight do to the hormonal issue?
I look forward to your comments, Joani
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have notice the same peach fuzz developing on my chin this past year but didn't associate it with menopause - I think I'm still in denial. And recently have been developing thin but deepening lines forming in the marionette area. Oh, and 3 months ago I decided to stop highlighting my hair because I'd rather spend the money on skincare/makeup products and what did I find -- some white hair!!! Needless to say, my hair was highlighted last week and appointments have been booked for the entire year. I should really make an appointment soon with my gyn about this whole menopause issue as I may now have crossed the perimenopausal line. The symptoms seem to be so different for each woman.

P.S. Regarding the weight issue, what I am finding is how much harder I have to work to lose a few pounds. And it's all settling in my waste area instead of being evenly dispersed like it used to.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to be 49 this month. I hear you about the waist thing. Sad I've been thin all my life and I'm the same weight that I was when I was my 20's-but it's distributed differently. My chest is bonier and I have some thickening around the waist-uugh!! I now HAVE to exercise. There are of course, a few hairs growing where I wish they weren't and hair thinning where I wish it wasn't.

My skin is still oily-but not the oil-well it used to be. Thanks to vit.c and alphaderma (esp. around the eyes) it's not too bad.It would have been better but for my misspent youth tanning with baby oil/iodine.

Joanie, I know we're both fans of Jan Marini, have you ever tried the Age Intervention serum?
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Cool! Thanks for the replies Smile

I just started using Dr. H's Cleansing Cream. I thought I'd seen the black part disappear in my pores but it was back the next day Very Happy I have 2 tubes to see it do its magic Wink Got samples of day oil, clay mask and toner that I haven't used yet. I think I have so much stuff it freaks me out! Very Happy

I also just started using Stri-Vectin SD on my face. I'm liking it so far, too. I'm not used to being super disciplined when it comes to skin care (dang me) so, I need a kick in the rear on occasion.

I have Olay Regenerist and Renova that I throw in here and there. I feel like I'm cooking for my face! Very Happy

I've been menopausing for 8 years or so now--I forgot when it stopped! In fact I forget a lot of things since then! I call it *menopause memory*. You'll see. Wink I didn't gain a lot of weight--already had it. I'm about 20 pounds from where I'd like to be, though. I'm doing one the original low carb plan. If I'd just get up and exercise, I might see progress faster! Razz

Regarding peri-menopause, the dead give away for me was irregular periods--I mean irregular in every way. Either very long heavy cycles or short light cycles and everything in between. Sometimes they'd last two weeks--then stop and be back in two more weeks. I had hot flashes for about 6 months then they left! Hooray! My friend has been enduring those and night sweats for a couple of years now.

I love menopause--except that I've been diagnosed with osteoporosis. I'm not convinced of the accuracy of bone density tests, though. I read too much info online!

Its recommended that you cut our caffeine, sugar, excessive protein, do weight bearing exercise often and take calcium supplements. I take calcium and also a nose spray called Miacalcin. Believe it or not, it's made from the bones of salmon Shock Wink

Thanks again for coming in and sharing Laughing

Red
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
joani.sp wrote:
Hi mature gals! Well, I admit it. I just had a birthday and I'm 51. Gosh, it seems so strange to even be typing that number. I'm using Jan Marini products because although I'm old, I still have problems with oily skin and a pimple or two now and them. I also recently started using a 40% Lactic Acid peel, which is very mild and seems to help with smoothing my skin.
Can any product really tighten the skin? I'm most concerned with my neck. I just don't want that "old lady" neck going on Rolling Eyes I'm also fearful of jowls...
Another question; how do you know if you are perimenopausal? I have always been moody so I can't go by that and I'm not sure about the hot flash thing. I live in Florida, so it's either really hot here or I'm in air conditioning...
And has anyone gained weight do to the hormonal issue?
I look forward to your comments, Joani

Oh, the neck!!! I have been working on my neck for many months. Yes, if you stick to it the neck can improve. I think the problem is that most neglect their neck and all of a sudden it does show a womans true age. I use straight DMAE with AlphaDerma and now using the Face Flex. My neck looks good for my age. Much better then it looked a year ago. So, yes I truly believe you can tone and firm your face. Just be happy. A smiling face never looks saggy. Laughing Crows feet don't bother me in the least but I do all I can to keep my face from sagging.

When I look back and think of my mother at my age there is a dramatic difference. Woman today are so fortunate to have so much available to them. My Mom wore house dresses, no makeup and did not color her hair. Mom worked so hard keeping house and cooking never doing anything special just for her. I think my mother felt guilty spending money on herself. I must take after my father. Wink
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
It's my understanding that menopause begins when menstruation has ceased for a full year. Until then, when periods are sporadic and even absent for months, it's considered perimenopause. And yes, I too have been thin all my life but now I've gained about 5-7 pounds. Since this can mean a dress-size change, I'm freaking out -- I can't afford to replace my wardrobe (and I love my clothes). So, I'd like to lose those pounds, but Mother Nature is cruel -- just when I need to exercise most, my energy level has diminished severely. This may be due to sleep deprivation, since I'm more insomniac than ever. I used to do about 15 miles a week on the Nordic Track. I haven't done it in weeks! The weight gain is concentrated mainly in the abdomen and backside areas. I'm hoping I'll adjust to this "change of life" and resume my regular fitness program someday REAL soon. Summer weather will perhaps motivate me.

In the meantime, I'm more concerned with the frequent migraines I've been getting. The skin issues are becoming a concern as well. I know I can't look young and beautiful forever, and I can only hope that I'll be sanguine about aging. But I'm not throwing in the towel just yet -- there ARE wonderful products that can help us look our best.

I fastidiously have my gray roots touched up. One time a couple of years ago, I was sick and very busy and couldn't get to the salon for 2-3 months. When I finally made it, my hairdresser told me I looked classy with gray hair!!! While gay men can be sympathetic friends, maybe they can't understand that women want to look younger, not necessarily *classy*.

Plastic surgeons take credit cards these days, thank God. I'll probably earn a lot of Skymiles before too long! My husband is trained as an economist -- I hope he doesn't think I'm becoming high-maintenance Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS Joani and marina - Do you use the Jan Marini sunscreen? Also, how long have you used Alphaderma? I'm a bit confused about some products I want to try -- is AD a Vitamin C serum?

PPS red77 - While Stri-Vectin didn't do anything for my face, I thought I may have noticed a bit of improvement on my neck creases, so you may want to try it there and see if it helps you.

Also, my older sister has been accused by her daughters of suffering from "brain fog" since she hit menopause. Jeez, there's so much to look forward to Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
In the meantime, I'm more concerned with the frequent migraines I've been getting. The skin issues are becoming a concern as well. I know I can't look young and beautiful forever, and I can only hope that I'll be sanguine about aging. But I'm not throwing in the towel just yet -- there ARE wonderful products that can help us look our best.

I can't begin to tell you how bad I had migraines Crying or Very sad My doctor gave me Imatrex (spelling) to help me. Once I totally went through the change (and quit my job) I never had a migraine again. I joined a Yoga class during those years and it helped so much.

I feel for you.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Winnie -- I know this headache phase can't last forever, but it's currently the bane of my life. I take Excedrin Migraine which usually does the job, but it's loaded with caffeine (not what an insomniac needs). I have a sample of a prescription remedy my physician gave me to try, but I'm saving it for when I have The Mother Of All Headaches. With all of the terrible news lately about prescription pain relievers and heart disease, I don't want to rely on them exclusively. I hear what you're saying about quitting your job, etc. Stress is a huge factor in our well-being, no doubt about it.

And BTW, I was touched when I read what you said about your mother. My own worked very hard too (but was a glamor puss -- she's a retired musician). I wish she could've enjoyed all of the great products and procedures we enjoy today. She's 90 now but still quite vain! I'm sure she would've been trying everything she could afford. Maybe if I had a mom like yours, I wouldn't worry about aging as much as I do!!!
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Well, I'll just use some Stri_Vectin on the neck, then Very Happy It really seems to give my skin a moist feeling without looking greasy.

AlphaDerma, huh? I'll have to do some research here. I think I should use up what products I have. Somebody stop me! I'm waiting for those diamond callus buffers as we speak Laughing

My Mother NEVER used anything fancy on her skin. I didn't treat my skin very well as a young woman, either! I've had very oily complexion for years so the wrinkles aren't too bad. Amazingly, the worst problem I have is blackheads/large pores. Doesn't matter how often I cleanse. The consensus here is Dr. H.'s CC, Right? Or is there some sort of acid product I should be using in conjunction to take some layers of skin off and clean them hummers out for good? Help! I don't know what to try if DR. H. fails me (God forbid) Crying or Very sad

Ah yes, the memory thing. I'm the Sticky Note Queen Very Happy
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all, it's interesting that we have so much in common in our aging processes. We can form our own group Laughing "older but fabulous"!!!
I asked that crazy question about perimenopause (how do you know?) because I had a hysterectomy when I was in my 30's so I've had no menstural cycles since then. I suffered with cramps to the point where I was in pain almost all of my waking hours. I still have my ovaries, so I have never taken hormones. But I guess there are other signs that I'm trying to ignore like that "brain fog" thing and yes, migraines too. Oh, those are terrible and my heart is with anyone suffering from these.
I guess the weight issue is inevitable Crying or Very sad but I refuse to give up my fashion forward clothing Very Happy I mean something has to make me feel alive and youthful! I just wish that I liked to exercise, but I absolutely HATE it. I can not motivate myself no matter how much my doctor yells at me, or how many articles I read or how many little old ladies hunched over that I see here in Florida, I just can't do it! Someone help motivate me!!!

As for the products we use, Winnie, I'm getting closer and closer to trying Alphaderma.

m.april-yes, I do use Jan Marini sunscreen and I love it! I'm pretty fickle about products because I like to try new ones, but I'm not fickle about Marini's sunscreen. I adore it and after trying others, I always return to it, so now I don't bother with straying...

marina-I have not tried the Age Intervention serum. Have you? If you have, tell me what you think. I just purchased some of her C-esta serum (the oil control one) to switch on and off with the Biogylcolic and Bioclear lotions.

Winnie-what's a Face Flex? An exercise or an age-fighting device?

My mom was a real glam gal, but she died way too young, at 62. She would have loved this forum and all of the great products we have now. So DON'T SMOKE! Okay?
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Joani - I'll definitely try the Marini sunscreen. Your recommendation has put an end to any equivocating. I think I put it on my list because there were postings here that said it wasn't too greasy (?) Cincinnati is a river town, and the summers can be humid and sultry, so I think that's why I considered trying it. We'll be in Vancouver next month and I have a list of products to buy at EDS while I'm there.

BTW, it's one of my goals to quit smoking permanently. I've cut the amount I smoke in half, but haven't succeeded to completely give up my little pacifiers for longer than 3 months at a time Sad Sad Sad

The more expensive clothes in my wardrobe are the biggest motivation to keep my weight in check -- maybe you should buy something really expensive that you love (and is skin tight) and you won't want to outgrow it!!!

And finally, I agree with you about the commonality regarding menopause. A few years ago, I got tired of being around my older girlfriends because it's all they ever really wanted to talk about. Now I know why!!! It's payback time for my former lack of sympathy!

Red - I'm surprised Renova isn't helping the blackhead problem, since it (or at least Retin-A) was initially developed for acne. But I must say when I used it, my skin got crusty and irritated, even though Renova is more emolient than the original Retin-A. The crustiness can lead to even more acne if that dry layer isn't removed. It's too harsh for me, so I use AHA (glycolic) products with retinol instead. One that has helped breakouts is MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Lotion. It's strong, so I alternate with something like Roc, which is milder. MD Forte (which also makes Botox and Prevage, plus several other products that can help with acne) really clears up the excess sebum, though. I found Stri-Vectin to be occlusive -- I wonder if it could be adding to your blackhead issue.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad to read that there are other women who are over 50 and still have oily skin as I find it very hard to find anti aging products that don't clog oily skin. I am definately post menopausal (forced after a full hysterectomy 3 years ago) and I am 51.
Oily skin can be a benefit as I don't have too many wrinkles except for my eyes and around my mouth. I also have the dreaded furrows between the eyes. I have tried Jan Marini Age Intervention and found the cream bad for oily skin causing breakouts and the serum was good and appeared to improve the tone of my skin bud did nothing for the wrinkles. I do love the Jan Marini Daily Face Protector SPF as it works effectively on oily skin.
I have also tried the Alphaderma and Prep and again, it helped with skin tone but not the wrinkles. Okusil has no effect on my puffy eyes.
I have just ordered Prevage and am looking forward to trying this. Just hope it can handle oily skin.
The miracles I want are an all-in-one moisturiser that will eliminate lines around the mouth and will not cause problems with aging oily skin, will keep my face and neck firm and toned, and an eye product that will eliminate bags, puffiness and lines around the eyes.
Now that's not too much to ask for? Any suggestions?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
joani,

Here is a link to the Face Flex. It is awesome. I did a review in Product Review. I am delighted with the results. I got mine from QVC. If you can get it like I did without the skin care items that would be best and cheaper. You also don't need the video. Lori has the video and said it was worthless. Ebay also has the FF.

http://www.folica.com/Facial_Flex_Ult_r522_1.html

Winnie
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie- thanks so much for the face-flex link. It looks like my sister's retainer! But I'll try anything for my jawline!

m.april-I'm happy you are going to try the Jan Marini sunscreen. I hope you like it as much as I do! It's funny that you mentioned Cincinnati. For two years I lived near by in Athens, Ohio. It was very humid in the summers there and of course, here in Florida humidity is a nightmare. So believe me when I say I have tried every oil-free, matte, sunscreen on the planet.
As for the smoking, I know it is a difficult process. Although I never smoked, I watched my mom try to quit and it was a terrible struggle for her. I'm rooting for you!
And I like your idea about expensive clothing. Any excuse to shop!

I guess the good thing about menopause is that we can use it as an excuse for EVERYTHING Wink Wink Wink
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I'm guilty of not using the Renova consistently enough Embarassed When my skin starts flaking, I usually switch to something else.

I'm a fickle skin care product user! Rolling Eyes

You know, I was wondering if Stri-Vectin would clog pores! Say it isn't so! What do you all think?

That Face Flex looks interesting, can you tell us more about it? Thanks!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Red,

You just put the Face Flex in you mouth and flex your mouth to a smiling position and push back in. You keep your upper lip tight over your teeth so not to crunch up that area. The resistance of the rubber bands on it is what gives your face a workout. If you look in the minor while doing it you can see your whole face and neck (muscles) contracting. Now I double up on the bands. When I first got it it took me several 2 minute session to get the proper control. They suggest using it 2 minutes 2 x's a day. I probably use it longer as it is so convenient. You can do it while on computer, driving, cleaning the house. It DOES make a difference. Unfortunately, it works the cheeks down....no eye-forehead Mad
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:30 am      Reply with quote
That does it !!! I am going to dust off the box and take the facial flex out - TONIGHT.
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Wow! A gadget that really works! Shock Thanks for sharing Smile
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Personally, I'm off to take a migraine pill -can't live without Zomig. I started getting them around the peri-menopausal stage and they've saved my life. I actually had to go to emergency the first time--I had it for 4 days with no relief.

Joanie, I haven't tried the age prevention serum-though I'm tempted. Has all that good menopausal stuff in it-but I have to take it with a grain of salt-I'd rather hear others results first.

My jan marini sunscreen is in the mail-I'll let you know how I like it. I worry about UVB/A protection, but on the beach (in Greece) I'll use La Roche Posay. All you guys with sun damage remember, use a c& e serum under or the ferulic one (I'm awaiting a sample).

For the ladies in the U.S. and don't have to worry about exchange rate, shipping and customs charges, the dermadoctor body gaurd spf 30 is exactly the same formula as Marini but a lot cheaper.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Marina,

I too LOVE JM sunscreen! I have been using it for 7 years. I only use it in the summer as I find the 15 spf in my skin care is fine for me the rest of the year.

Quote:
dermadoctor body gaurd spf 30 is exactly the same formula as Marini but a lot cheaper.

Have you tried the dermadoctor's sunscreen? How did you find out it was the same. Shock Always looking to save some money. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |