Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
::Review:: Decleor Hydrotenseur Eye Contour Firming Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Well this was top on my list to try for firming upper lids.
It comes in a bottle that dispenses by pump. I think that a bottle would probably last for at least 3 courses of the 21 day treatment prescribed for every 3 months.
I had no irritation and it definitely helped eliminate puffiness from fluid and my upper lid skin is smoother but I think I'm far beyond hope for topicals for firming any more than the tiny bit I may have gotten.
I would suggest this for someone before they reach my stage of droopiness.
This was my first experience with a full size Decleor product and even though it didn't deliver the miracle I hoped for, I'm impressed by their products and will probably end up buying their Neroli oil and seeing if my son might like the YlangYlang for around his nose for the blackheads he claims to have. (He actually has beautiful skin) Do you think he can get past the smell? Embarassed
Still on the quest for the perfect eye product!
DMAE at 10% is supposed to help though this can cause irritation for some & Diderot, I'm still planning on trying the GM Collin product too. Smile
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)
Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)

This serum acts just where it matter most. It moisturizes the hypersensitive area around the eyes, effectively combating wrinkles and fine lines, and its firming effect smooths the skin in the eye contour area. Use as a 21-day cure every 3 months.
Key ingredients: Mallow, plant firming agent (soft wheat).
Benefits: Apply under eye make-up for long lasting hold.

Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:31 am      Reply with quote
You quest is my quest too, Ive lost trackof what I have tried. If you find the right product, please let me know Wink
rosyb
5% products discount

Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
hi

I tried a sample of a product called lipid drops on my eye lids - it is really, really good. It can be used on any part of your skin and you only need a tiny amount. My eye lids felt great and my eye makeup looks a lot better.

Good luck with your quest
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Rosy, who makes the lipid drops and where do you buy them? They sound very interesting. Thanks
rosyb
5% products discount

Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:06 am      Reply with quote
hi cookie

sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I got a sample from an aesthetician at Allure in Seattle. You can find the product onwww.adams-center.com.
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:54 am      Reply with quote
I got a rash on my eyelids from this - totally bummed after reading all the great reviews.
rosyb
5% products discount

Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:24 am      Reply with quote
hi skin addict

did you get the rash from using the lipid drops!
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
rosyb,
I'm not sure what lipid drops are unless you were referring to the Decleor Hydrotenseur Eye Contour Firming Serum. If you were, then yes, I got the rash from them. I basically tested the Decleor Hydrotenseur Eye Contour Firming Serum on my left eye and continued using my Guerlain Issima Success Eye on the right eye for comparison. The left eyelid got a rash while the right was fine. I returned the Decleor Serum to Sephora.
OstrichFly
5% products discount

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Is it suitable for erasing fine lines?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |