Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

best anti-ageing eye cream is??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Gloria

Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
the day I hit 31 a few weeks ago, I seem to have broken out in crows feet around my eyes. I'm almost out of my Dermalogica Multivitamin Powerfirm and am looking for a more moisturising and anti-ageing eye cream.
I'm also looking at getting an entire new (non-glycolic) range of skincare specifically for anti-ageing and intense re-hydration -- any recommendations?
Smile tia
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Yup yup yup. I love all of my "stuff". I have used the Dermalogica, which is a great line, why are you switching?
Old people like me, 44 today, we need the big guns. I use cellcosmet eye creme-but I think you know eye creme alone won't work. Instead of boring everyone again, I will insert a posting which outlines what I use.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=505

Email them from the store, under aestheticians@essentialdayspa.com Candidly talk to them about your skins condition, your concerns etc. They can send samples with your order for things to try. Another great line is skinceuticals/primacy. But again, I am older than you so your skin doens't need what mine does-yet.
Let us know how you make out. 31 is still very young and your ahead of the game by using great skin products now.Smile
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Hello Gloria,

You can try Camellia Oil which I heard is wonderful for wrinkles, crows feet, dry skin etc. You can put it all around the eyes because it is very gentle and penetrates the deep skin layers. I haven't tried it yet but I just order a bottle from:www.ambrosia.mb.ca - It is not expensive either. Now, I'm even older than both you and Barbara having just turned 50 but apparently camellia oil is good for all ages. You may want to think about it. I have heard wonderful things about the oil and I hope to get my order soon.
Mabsy

Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, can't really answer the original post but I just wanted to say:

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA! [/align]
Hope you had a lovely relaxing day.
Pegasus
5% products discount

Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gloria,
A really nice eyecream that helps with fine lines and wrinkles and has a delicious cool soothing effect is Molton Brown eye-rescue ultracool. It works wonders.Wink
Gloria

Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara Portno
Yup yup yup. I love all of my "stuff". I have used the Dermalogica, which is a great line, why are you switching?

Unfortunately I think I'm the only one that Dermalogica didn't do wonders for... *sob*.
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara Portno
Another great line is skinceuticals/primacy. But again, I am older than you so your skin doens't need what mine does-yet.
Let us know how you make out. 31 is still very young and your ahead of the game by using great skin products now.Smile

I've heard good things about Skinceuticals and have used a range very similar to that called Ultraceuticals. I will definitley email the aestheticians regarding this brand. Smile
Taking care of my skin is important and I have been using good brands of skincare since I was 16 when I started off with using Clarins. I have been fortunate enough to maintain good skin and I don't want things to change - ever :P !!!

Thanks to u all for your responses
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Decleor Excellence L'age!! Plus the smell of it. and everything about Decleor is just so heaven!
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Janson Beckett eye serum is very useful in dealing with eye wrinkles. But unfortunatly, Janson Beckett do not have any eye cream to be used after this serum. So, you could choose other brand's eye cream after this serum, otherwise your eyes would not be moisture enough.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
The best anti-aging product is sunscreen IMO. Also vitamin C serum.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm 41, almost tried everything, but nothing work for me, just got a bottle of La Praire Caviar eye serum, only use it for 2 days, will update.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Tried so many...Nothing can make magic. I am disappointed with LP. Wanna try Valmont.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Though I have not tried it yet, a number of my friends say that Bionic Eye Cream of Neostrata is very hydrating!
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Gloria wrote:
the day I hit 31 a few weeks ago, I seem to have broken out in crows feet around my eyes. I'm almost out of my Dermalogica Multivitamin Powerfirm and am looking for a more moisturising and anti-ageing eye cream.
I'm also looking at getting an entire new (non-glycolic) range of skincare specifically for anti-ageing and intense re-hydration -- any recommendations?
Smile tia

I would highly recommend ReVive Eye Renewal Cream as it significantly minimizes the fines lines and puffiness and firms my eyelids and eye bags. (It took about three months for me to see obvious results. )

In addition to that, my eye milia also vanished after a few months. Remarkable! My friend also has some good results for her crows feet.

I have spent so much money over the years looking for something to reverse the signs of aging to no avail. (Shisheido, Sisley, La Mer, Valmont, La Prairie, EL, Lancome, Kiehl's, Neostrata...) I'm so glad that I found one that actually deliver amazing results. ReVive is definitely my HG eye cream!
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I am 31 as well now and in the past I noticed a few fine lines around my eyes and started using eyecreams with retin a ruch as roc and I also used estee lauder time repair and another expensive one by lancome and the problem just kept getting worse. Last year I switched to natural products at first I tried the Dr Hauschka eye balm which was nice but didn't affect my fine lines but when I tried the Dr H Revitalising Eye Cream I saw the first real improvments in that area in a long time. It has a lot of avocado oil in it which my skin seems to love as my skin also loves the Dr H suncreens which are also avocado oil based.

Maybe try a little touch of avocado oil directly on your under eye area to see if this helps you it would be a cheaper way to try it out before investing in lot's of products but then that is half the fun!
yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
I only use eye cream for moistrurizing. If you want to more anti wrinkle eye product, you can use some other serums.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
revive eye cream is good
starbuxxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Prevage Eye Cream and really like it - It is pricey but I've been able to purchase it with some online codes for a discount.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |