Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



glominerals Persuasion Eye Palette (7.2 g / 0.25 oz) RevitaLash Volumizing Mascara Espresso (7.39 ml / 0.25 floz) pH Advantage Boosters, 10/50 Exfoliating Pads (50 pads)
How to fast to get rid of blackheads on nose?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
Joanna Bertone
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 10
Sat May 18, 2019 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I want to find a fast way to get rid of my blackheads!
Joanna Bertone
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 10
Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am      Reply with quote
I found there are three tips for blackheads, which one is better?
Tips 1: Make an egg mask
An egg face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting terribly greasy. This mask will also make your skin glow. You need to prepare an egg white and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry. Keep about ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. You need to apply this mask twice a week.

Tips 2: Apply orange peel some water and apply it to your chin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash using warm water.

Tips 3: Use Blackhead sucker fast to get rid of blackheads
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 1120
Sat May 18, 2019 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Joanna Bertone wrote:
I found there are three tips for blackheads, which one is better?
Tips 1: Make an egg mask
An egg face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting terribly greasy. This mask will also make your skin glow. You need to prepare an egg white and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry. Keep about ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. You need to apply this mask twice a week.

Tips 2: Apply orange peel some water and apply it to your chin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash using warm water.

Tips 3: Use Blackhead sucker fast to get rid of blackheads


Not sure what a "blackhead sucker" is but I do think you are much better off using a medicated product. BHA are available at the drugstores. Stridex (red box) is a low cost one but there is other effective lines. Paula's Choice (online) has a few.

Active Ingredient (Salicylic acid) also known as BHA/beta hydroxy acids. EDS has many options.

_________________
Canadian with fair skin. 50+ years old sensitive and reactive.
Joanna Bertone
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 10
Wed May 22, 2019 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
Joanna Bertone wrote:
I found there are three tips for blackheads, which one is better?
Tips 1: Make an egg mask
An egg face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting terribly greasy. This mask will also make your skin glow. You need to prepare an egg white and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry. Keep about ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. You need to apply this mask twice a week.

Tips 2: Apply orange peel some water and apply it to your chin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash using warm water.

Tips 3: Use Blackhead sucker fast to get rid of blackheads


Not sure what a "blackhead sucker" is but I do think you are much better off using a medicated product. BHA are available at the drugstores. Stridex (red box) is a low cost one but there is other effective lines. Paula's Choice (online) has a few.

Active Ingredient (Salicylic acid) also known as BHA/beta hydroxy acids. EDS has many options.


Thanks for reply, I don't like to use medicated products, I like to use some natural products which I can do it at home.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2714
Thu May 23, 2019 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Have you heard about the OCM method? It uses oils to remove oils and that is quite a natural way with blackheads. Of course it depends on your skin type.
Often blackheards are tapped oil and dirt which get embedded within the pores of the skin, and so using an oil will help to easily remove the oil. There is a thread about OCM (Oil Cleansing Method) where quite a few people said it was great for removing blackheads and whiteheads, and you can choose and pick the oil thats suitable for your skin. However most people opt for caster oil and olive oil in the beginning, but you can customise it as necessary. Both caster oil and olive oil are reasonably inexpensive and a bottle of each will last you ages. I taught my eldest sun who suffers with oily skin that method and his skin changed for the better since he started (and he has continued which is a miracle in and of itself!).

Tessie

Joanna Bertone wrote:
Thanks for reply, I don't like to use medicated products, I like to use some natural products which I can do it at home.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2714
Thu May 23, 2019 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Also there is an egg mask you can do with toilet paper, where you paint the egg white onto the skin and then place some toilet paper on the egg white and paint more egg white on top and then let it dry and peel it off. It works a bit like those pore strips you get.
SkyOL
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 31 May 2019
Posts: 1
Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 am      Reply with quote
You can make a baking soda paste. You'll need 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water. Apply it on the blackheads and massage it for five minutes or so.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Posts: 2250
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Some people hate it but biore strips. I use them after a shower all over my face (definitely not daily or weekly) and make sure the strip is really wet. To keep pores clean, you will need a good BHA product and retin-a/retinol product.

_________________
30s, combination skin, Shiseido, bb cream, MMU
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Jun 2006
Posts: 2250
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Sorry double post
Joanna Bertone
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 10
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 am      Reply with quote
SkyOL wrote:
You can make a baking soda paste. You'll need 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water. Apply it on the blackheads and massage it for five minutes or so.


But I don't think it is a good solution. It is said that "Should I use baking soda to remove blackheads even though it burns a little when I apply it?" from Quora. And the answers are not in favor of using it.
Joanna Bertone
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 10
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Also there is an egg mask you can do with toilet paper, where you paint the egg white onto the skin and then place some toilet paper on the egg white and paint more egg white on top and then let it dry and peel it off. It works a bit like those pore strips you get.


I have a hard time accepting the sticky egg white on my face.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2714
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Why? Its not just egg white, but toilet paper and there are videos on you tube of others demonstrating this that are worth a look.

However, if you are really against it, then what about the Oil Cleansing Method? Unless you have a hard time accepting that too?
Joanna Bertone wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
Also there is an egg mask you can do with toilet paper, where you paint the egg white onto the skin and then place some toilet paper on the egg white and paint more egg white on top and then let it dry and peel it off. It works a bit like those pore strips you get.


I have a hard time accepting the sticky egg white on my face.
sassyinpink
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 May 2019
Posts: 56
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
i use egg masks.
or u can just buy those facial masks that are sticky and pull blackheads out
sassyinpink
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 May 2019
Posts: 56
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
egg masks are cheaper... and more natural haha
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2714
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Here are some youtube video links I spoke about previously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L3nhrgOq9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9DB0QFSmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxYbEsW8SWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2MY_TLH6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUHRRgEOBdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLYLb5z5vo
sassyinpink
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 May 2019
Posts: 56
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:07 am      Reply with quote
wow 6 videos. heh heh got to try.
been using egg whites for a while (and cooking the egg yolks) for my facial masks.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2714
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Try it out and report back - I'm sure others will be interested in your feedback!
sassyinpink wrote:
wow 6 videos. heh heh got to try.
been using egg whites for a while (and cooking the egg yolks) for my facial masks.
Karentaylor
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing these videos
System
Automatic Message
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Skeyndor Clear Balance Spot-Less Patch (2 x 12 pieces) Ahava Elements of Love Kissed by the Sea Trio (3 items) pH Advantage Boosters, 10/50 Exfoliating Pads (50 pads)