Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: IS Clinical
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Melissa Very Happy

Can you PM me and share your review on the Cellcosmet eye cream? I've tried Cellcosmet eye contour and found it to be moisterizing and that is about it. A wonderful moisterizer but does not firm or depuff.

I hope you don't mind sharing me your daily skincare regime because when do you apply ISC?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
hi skincare,
I dont mind at all. I use super serum in the morning then cream of choice (norm the revive one with sunscreen), isc eye cream. Pm: I use active, and alternate green apple serum and sc ret 5, cream of choice and isc eyecream. Thats about it. Pretty simple, I just starting doing a green apple peel about once a week, I've done two, there great. I do sometimes use hydrocool over serums and sometimes not. I find if I am waiting ten minutes to apply a diff product I use the hydrocool, if I am not waiting I tend to not use it. I will be trying the eyecreams that seemed to only hydrate on you, as soon as the sample sizes come. I find with isc eyecream, what you experienced with cellcosmet. Not bad at all just not wow. Hope that helps.

I am determined to not have 8000 products, the isc line works and I've found doing a few tweeks makes it work even better. So I am down to tweeking my eyecream.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
sounds good! please let me know what you think of cellcosmet Smile
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:49 am      Reply with quote
as I seen that the cellex C advanced c serum is suggested to be used once daily and should not be applied more than once every 24 hours, does any product which contained vit C shouldn't be used more than once daily? is it also applied to IS clinical super serum??
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
as I seen that the cellex C advanced c serum is suggested to be used once daily and should not be applied more than once every 24 hours, does any product which contained vit C shouldn't be used more than once daily? is it also applied to IS clinical super serum??

Hi masaholly, It really isn't necessary to apply a vitamin C product, including IS Clinical's super serum, more than once per day, preferably in the morning.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 am      Reply with quote
thanks for your information~ why it's preferably to be applied in the morning?
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
It is good effect, worth to try.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
i hv requested for a sample in my last EDS order and will try it~thanks
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
thanks for your information~ why it's preferably to be applied in the morning?

Topical Vitamin C affords additional UVA/UVB protection, so is best used during daylight hours.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
i get it~ thanks so much Very Happy I'm so eager to try and now just waiting for my present from EDS. Share with you all later
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
this is ggos stuff. i was afraid to try the active becuase i have dry sensitive skin, but i tolerated it just fine. I also really like the proheal!!
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
for vit C, is that the same as what we find in lemon? i am not sure whether it is so call
L-scorbic acid....
Angie B

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Wow-where has this site been? Maybe I wouldn't have wasted $1000's on stuff that never worked for me. Mad

I'm 41 (yikes), use to LOVE the sun and it shows, use to smoke and of course that shows too. I've been somewhat lucky to have people still say I look 35 (maybe they're being kind and truly mean I act 35).

I'm looking for a new skin care line for the "typical" sun spots, wrinkles, youth in a bottle and something VERY powerful for the eye area-wrinkles, crepes, deep dark circles. I'm thinking right now iSC or Jan Marini.

I will be getting an eye lift in Nov. and Botox is great-but under eye area is a huge problem. Plus I need to have an ongoing routine and try to maintain my skin the best that I can. There are so many products out there as well all know claiming to be the best of the best. I've tried too many to count. My husband sees the bills as well as the half full bottles of the rejects. I need something that truly works to justify another "expense and bottle on the vanity counter". Wink Very Happy

BTW-Why do these posts come on "backwards" starting with dates furthest away versus most recent? And I've read posts about samples of skin care on E-bay-is it the real stuff or some fake shipped from China or something?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello Angie and welcome! This forum can definitely save you $$ by helping you avoid products with empty promises but if you hang out here long you'll find yourself spending even more $$ on other products but at least they will be ones that (hopefully) work. My credit card has found itself getting used more frequently since I found EDS. Very Happy

I don't have much specific advice for you but thought I'd mention that if you post your question in the skin care and makeup forum you'll probably get more help than here on the IS Clinical thread in the review forum. Good luck!

And I hadn't really thought about the posts being in first-to-last order instead of last-to-first but I like it. That way when I start reading a thread I get the initial question and then all the responses follow. If I'm following a thread and have already read the first pages then I just click on the last page link at the top so it will take me to the most recent responses. Hope that makes sense. To answer your ebay question, I've bought many samples there and as long as the seller has a high number of positive feedback you're usually safe.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Angie B wrote:
And I've read posts about samples of skin care on E-bay-is it the real stuff or some fake shipped from China or something?

No it is the really stuff, just make sure they are either sealed or that the seller has excellent feedback. The sample bottles don't come sealed, but the retail or professional bottles do.
Pumi

Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi does anyone know where I can buy the IS Clinical serum in the UK? I have read so many reviews on this product that I am willing to give it a try. By the way, my skin is combination type esp oily in t-zone area and quite sensitive.

Looking forward to some replies.
Thanks in advance,
Pumi.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Pumi wrote:
Hi does anyone know where I can buy the IS Clinical serum in the UK? I have read so many reviews on this product that I am willing to give it a try. By the way, my skin is combination type esp oily in t-zone area and quite sensitive.

Looking forward to some replies.
Thanks in advance,
Pumi.

You can try eds or skincarerx. You will get your discount as a forum member if you purchase from eds. If you don't want to pay close to retail you may want to try Ebay. Hope this helps.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Do you guys think it would be foolish to order samples of EBay. Just to see if the products agree with my skin. I wouldn't want anything that has been tampered with and will cause me to break out, or to encourage unauthorized re-sale but I'm scared to waste big bucks... I'm a student afterall. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Do you guys think it would be foolish to order samples of EBay. Just to see if the products agree with my skin. I wouldn't want anything that has been tampered with and will cause me to break out, or to encourage unauthorized re-sale but I'm scared to waste big bucks... I'm a student afterall. Confused

Just be sure to check their feedback and make sure they are selling other skincare products. I say this, because if this is the only item they are selling, chances are that they tried it and did not like it. I have purchased IS Clinical products off of Ebay, but make sure they are sealed. The sample bottles by the way do not come sealed. Hope this helps.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
why not? I always do, they are much cheaper than the actual product!! i am a student too and i understand where u r coming from. Happy bidding and be careful to read the reviews of the seller first
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Can somebody please let me know where/how you got samples.I see this brand products in EDS,but most of them are too dear,I hope can get samples about serum.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 am      Reply with quote
chenhui wrote:
Can somebody please let me know where/how you got samples.I see this brand products in EDS,but most of them are too dear,I hope can get samples about serum.

You can try ordering something small from EDS and request samples of IS Clinical. They do their best to fill sample requests.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
chenhui wrote:

Why don't you contact EDS and see if they will send you some samples (even if you have to pay for postage it may be worth it to ask).

Alternatively, if you live in the US you can send an email to this webstore http://www.astonishingskincare.com/ and see if they will send you some samples.
windchild_gmt

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone ever tried layering the Super Serum over the Active Serum? I'm not use if its too strong or it will reduce the efficacy of the products.

Would appreciate any advice! Thanks in advance!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 am      Reply with quote
windchild_gmt wrote:
Has anyone ever tried layering the Super Serum over the Active Serum? I'm not use if its too strong or it will reduce the efficacy of the products.

Would appreciate any advice! Thanks in advance!

That is a good idea, I have not tried this, but would like to hear from someone who has also.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |