Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Revision Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I recently started using Revison Skincare by default. I received a product as a 'forum' gift with one of my orders of another product brand that I like. For a background references, I am almost 47 years old and don't get botox or other cosmetic procedures.
First of all, Reviion Skincare arguably uses the MOST innovative skincare technology currently on the market today. The products perform at a superior level than ANY professional product I have EVER tried. I am incredibly impressed, to the point of having purchased: Gentle cleansing lotion, Brightenign Lotion, DEG face cream, DEG night cream, Retinol 0.5%, Vitamin C 30% (was free due to spending a certain amount), and one of the sunscreen Intellisheid SPF 45 (True Mineral). EVERY SINGLE product outperforms anything I have ever used. The biggest difference is the reduction of fine lines and the collagen breakdown two dermatologists pointed out. If you have mature skin or are starting to age, start with the DEG face cream and one of the cleansers. I also love the DEG night cream, it lasts for several months and works. The sunscreen is also the best I have ever tied.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:51 am      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to trying more of their products.
I have used a few in the past such a their sunscreen tint Intellishade and so does my DIL.
Good for all skin types and ages!
I most want to try the Vitamin C and night cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Annie R,

If you do try their Vitamin C, use the C+Correcting Complex 30%, versus the regular Vitamin C 30%. I have used both and the first one is a much more active product.I also LOVE the Nectifirm, it's really an innovative product and tightens up the skin on the neck. The next product I want to buy is the Hydrating Serum, it's one of the best I have used so far. It really hydrates deep in the skin and like ALL Revision products, absorbs completely so there is zero residue of any kind.

After finding Revision, I am in awe of how innovative their products are, not just the results that you get, but ALL of their ingredients are very expensive to source and cutting edge.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Thank you! Good advice. I always love a good serum. My derm was having a gift giveaway with the whole line, I wish it would have been me so I could try them all!

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I’m obsessed with this formula- yes it’s pricey but skin is an investment, you only get one face. As a LE, I know our under eyes age faster than any other part of our faces due to skin being much thinner. This formula drives deep into the dermal epidermal junction to awaken, strengthen, de puff and hydrate. My all time fave!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |