Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Nuface Fix Line Smoothing Device?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I searched but couldn't find topic about this.

I have trinity and finally decided to buy Ele but for some reason doesn't appear to be working at all. I understand that Nuface got updated so maybe that is the reason why.
Any way, I returned Ele and saw this gadget and well, had to have it and it arrived today Smile

Wonder if anybody has any feedback or instructions? The only things I found on you tube are that it is a lot lower strength than Nuface and movements are over the wrinkle or circling the wrinkle, not even direction like toward temple or the other...

Will update with my progress just wondering if somebody has something to share about it Smile
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I have been using it only 2 days but very underwhelmed... If I could return it I would...

First my expectations and what is my current state of skin:
- When my skin is moisturized I don't really have crows feet. I do when I am smiling and would like to reduce puffiness and hooded eyes
- Mouth are getting thinner so plumpness would be welcome and have visible NL and marionette lines and also small lines in corner of my mouth

Based on the description of the gadget, I am not expecting much for the eyes (but obvs hopeful) and sort of expecting results on mouth in all areas of concern 🤞

This doesn't feel like Nuface Trinity, it feels more like one of those ultrasound spatulas or Panasonic million in one devices that do hot, cold, ultrasound, microcurrent etc. There is a hum and if the skin is not covered so it can glide (tried it with nothing) hurts a bit.
I can honestly say it does nothing. I looked at the pictures and checked videos and I would expect results.

The only thing I can conclude is that the pictures are made on people that didn't have well moisturized skin so adding moisture plumps up the wrinkles and this 'microcurrent' helps absorb it and voila - a nice photo for the commercial.

Nuface did say that this gadget targets skin only and doesn't penetrate deeper (like Trinity and Mini)...
Perhaps somebody who doesn't have other gadgets will enjoy this to aid product penetration (presumably it helps with that 👀) but for me I prefer my Panasonic with added hot and cold.

I did read user comments about plumping lips but didn't see any pictures. My lips plumpness remained the same meaning not very plump Sad

Have to say with most of devices I am a lot more patient but these are microcurrents and based on my other microcurrent gadgets, I am expecting instant results.

Any other experiences?
Do you think I am doing something wrong?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |