Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What have you used up recently?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering what products you've used up recently and if you actually stick to a product till it's gone or if you skip and hop between different ones. I usually switch between products depending on what I feel like. Recently though, I have consistently used the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel and also the Jane Iredale pressed base.

In the last week or so I've finished:

Jurlique Herbal Recovery (would definitely repurchase)
Dr Hauschka Lip Balm Stick (I like the convenience of the stick but I figured out that I prefer the one in the pot - less waxy)
Revlon Soothing Eye Makeup Remover (not a chance in hell am I buying that again!)
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty (I might repurchase at some stage but will try the Dr Hauschka mud mask first)

I am also nearing the end of:
Jurlique Rosewater Spray (definitely getting that again at some stage, but trying JI Balance next for setting my makeup)
JI pressed base (I'll be getting another one of these for sure!)

How about you guys?
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:47 am      Reply with quote
It seems like I'm constantly going through Dr Hauschka cleansing cream! I also recently went through Dr H toner. Sad
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have nearly used up my BE mineral foundation and have re-ordered so I don't have to go around bare faced naked.Also used up a bottle of relax-a-line and already had another one to replace it. The same with ES serum. See I am quite loyal when I find something I love.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I really need to start using up product. The problem is, I do find it difficult to stick with any one product long enough to use it up. Some things that are in my routine remain the same (ie. Alphaderma products), but others (cleansers, masks, toners) get switched rather frequently. Another problem is that I pretty much like everything that I have now, so I feel the need to replace the items even if I finish them up. Another problem: I am constantly tempted to try new products, so more keep getting added to the bunch. Finally, this is not limited to skincare. I am a bath product junkie as well. I am so overwhelmed with product!

Tina
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have a small stockpile of boots time delay cleansiing balm, I love it! Won't stop buying c serums and I have decided that I like cellular rx after trying 2 others, and I'm always gona keep jojoba oil now i've found how amazing it is,(no more dr h rose ...jojo is the best!)

otherwise, still a product whore Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
i can actually state that i haven't added a new product into my regime since last year *omg, a world first!* since i started using the dr h products i wanted to give them a good chance to work. usually i start a new product then add another one in too quickly so i never know what's working and what's not!

so i've been using up and replacing my dr h stuff! also i am on a bit of a budget *such a dirty dirty word* as Kiwiboy and i are off to trip around europe for 4 months *leaving in a month!* so i have to curb my spending habits... damn it... love love love dr h though, i think i'll stay with that for while *famous last words!*

however, while i'm away i intend to load up on cheap dr h products in germany and i'm also considering the valmont recovery thingy *i know that's not it's name but you know the one everyone raves about* and the jurlique recovery gel when i get home...

<groan> the pursuit of the perfect product is never ending!!!!!!

Kiwigirl.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
I just finished and already repurchased Prevage, Perricone Eye Cream and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. My JI Pressed base is getting low and I will definitely repurchase that as well. Also, I buy Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers over and over again. Smile
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I've just finished one you'll love and one you'll hate and you'll probably start throwing bricks at me.

Dr H's cleansing cream (I've got two more tubes in stock)

and Anxious CLINIQUE's City Block Sheer. Mind you, I've had this for several months. I find I come back to it intermittently for lightish sun protection when I decide I don't like sunscreen (like right now). I always pick one up at the airport though, just in case.

My only real 'staples' so far are my CPs, classic and with retinol. I really panic if I run out of those. Alphaderma and/or Okusil are looking like becoming another one for me if only for the eye improvement. Oh, and the JI base, don't want to run out of that anymore.

The stuff I don't use is hardly touched. I either like it or I don't, but still store it all away for a rainy day.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm terrible if I buy anything, it has to last as long as possible - The only thing I've used up is Faith in Nature Shampoo. Make-up lasts for ages with me, I go through concealer though - why is it after years of acne covering non existent blemishes becomes an obsession!!!! It drives the boyf nuts Laughing
I used up his shaving foam Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Rosebud - makeup lasts ages with me as well! That's probably because I have countless lip glosses, lipsticks, eyeshadows etc. I've really been using my JI blush and pressed base consistently though so I find that I will have to repurchase both soon (love them!).
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:50 am      Reply with quote
I am really bad at sticking with a product until I have finished it. I have half empty pots, tubes, bottles all over the place. Embarassed
The only products that I have finished and repurchased recently are:
Decleor Prolagene
Decleor Hydra Floral Emulsion
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser

I am getting towards the bottom of my jar of Decleor Baume Essentiel and I will definitely be buying more of that. I wouldn't be without it. Smile
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Just finally finished my jar of Avon - Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector. I like this cream, it'very lite, non-greasy and I do see that my fine lines has sort of diminished. I use this conjunction with my Anew Clinical Deep Crease Concentrate. I have my Avon lady ordered my 2nd jar. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and I'm at the end of my very large trial tube of Strivectin, but that's one thing I don't think I'll ever replace. Despite it's effectiveness I can't stand using it; it's unpleasant because of the smell and texture and inconvenient because of the frequency required.
Emma_Hawk

Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud, would you mind telling me what you thought of the Faith in Nature shampoo? I am looking for new hair care products, and have been trying to find reveiws of their line.
Mabsy

Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:00 am      Reply with quote
I've got some more additions to this:

JI Pressed base (will DEFINITELY be repurchasing)
JI blush (ditto, but not straight away)
Creme de la Mer lotion (not buying ever again)
Eminence Organics Pumkin and Orange mask (on the fence about this)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Emma-Hawk the Faith in Nature have been really good for my hair, I've been using their shampoo and conditioner for about 3 months now and not once have I had any itchyness or soreness.
I used to get not dandruff but little bits of flakes where the shampoos had irritated my scalp. The Shampoo has the same consistency as any other normal shampoo, the conditioner at first I found to be rather thin but now I have got used to it, I wouldn't use any other, for its thinness it does a remarkable job at conditioning. I use the Lavender and Geranium for dry/coloured hair, it smells really nice. When I have finnished all my bulk buy Rolling Eyes Laughing I will be getting some more Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
When I find products that work with my crazy skin I'm very loyal Very Happy

Things I've nearly finished and will be replacing soon:
* JI Pressed Base - how on earth did I ever survive with regular make up!!??!!
* Jurlique Face Wash Cream - I never thought I'd find an exfoliant I would choose over Daily Microfoliant but this is it!
* Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser - I do really like this cleanser but I'd like to try something new, just havent found that "something" so until I do, I'll keep getting this one.

I take a long time to use most of my products and am on a budget so I make myself finish everything until I buy something new (unless I really hate the product).

Things I won't be replacing:
* Thalgo Bio-Sensitive Cream - an ok moisturiser, nothing really wrong with it but I just prefer Jurlique Calendula Cream.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Ran out of Dr H CC this evening..... Sad

Definetly repurchasing first thing tomorrow Cool

It´s sooooooooooo good Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I just ran out of Yonka Nettoyant Cleanser and AlphaDerma CE - must place an order tonight.
Mabsy

Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Heléne wrote:
Ran out of Dr H CC this evening..... Sad

Definetly repurchasing first thing tomorrow Cool

It´s sooooooooooo good Very Happy

I ran out of mine today! Lucikly I always have another tube or two "just in case" Smile I stock up on these when I make larger orders Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy;

I have to start doing that too.... Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I am close to the end of Yonka Nettoyant Cleanser which is a must buy for me.
Mabsy

Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Well, lots of things got finished in the last two weeks. By my standards anyway....

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Lotion
Valmont High Performance Serum
YonKa Gel Nettoyant
Orlane Anti-Fatigue Recovery Care

I'd get the Valmont and the YonKa again (*definitely* the YonKa!). I would repurchase the Dr Hauschka eventually but want to try some new stuff first. I'd pass on the Orlane personally - I was using it on my neck because it was too thick for my liking on my face.

Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:08 am      Reply with quote
I just finished off my MDF Clearing Complex Masque and Eminence Organics Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment. Honestly, I would repurchase both at this stage. But if there is another AHA mask that I can find instead of the MDF then I would try that because I don't really like the texture/feel after the MDF one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I am nearly at the end of my Photolagen and yelled with joy to see the EDS Olympics special so I will be ordering it again this weekend.
Always use up Kosmea sunscreen and Juvedical products.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |