Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
EDS e-mail response time frame
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
after read many good comments,i decide to purchase skinceuticals from EDS instead of SASA.com which i usually use.i place the order on last Friday but i want to add the ultimat spf 30 as well with this order on saturday morning. so i sent email to customer service, then there is an automaticlly reply which said they will reply my email within 12 hours.however i didn't get any reply after 12 hours. i send my email again to them at saturday night.i check my email every 2 hours but still no answer until Monday!if it's too late to add one more item,pls tell me with ur promise to customer-within 12 hours reply!
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried using the live chat feature? I have gotten an automatic reply before when I sent them an email. As it turned out, it was never received on their end, very weird. I resolved my problem with the live chat though.
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
maggieym, I am sorry but we are closed for weekends and nobody could handle your inquiry on neither Saturday nor Sunday. I will have to look into our automatic e-mail response as I can see that it is deceiving. It should read somewhere "during a business week".

I would take care of your inquiry immediately but based on the info from your post I am not able to locate your request and order.

Nevertheless, your request will be fulfilled on Monday morning and your parcel will be shipped with requested by you changes so there is no reason to worry that it will be too late.
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
yes. i try the live chat,but it always shows offline Crying or Very sad
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
hi magda
thanks for ur reply! the autumatic email reply is:Thank you again for contacting us. Just a short note of confirmation that we received your inquiry and our response will follow up shortly. We manage to answer most of our e-mails within 12 hrs.
my order number is 119026
i have a Free Gift - SkinCeuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair which i want to exchange to Free Gift Skinceuticals Physical UV Defense SPF30
i am afraid u have sent the stuff already so i think maybe too late to add it!
anyway,thanks a lot for ur help!! Razz
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I moved this topic from "skin Care Forum" to "EDS Lounge". It does not belong to neither of the forums but I was afraid to not discourage maggieym from posting on our forums.

I also took a liberty of changing subject from " disappointed with EDS service!!" to "EDS e-mail response time frame". I hope that you agree that this will be more accurately reflecting the topic for people browsing for information and it will be little less harsh on us Smile
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you maggieym. I updated your order as you requested.

re: live chat

Unfortunately we are on-line only during our business hours which are 9-5 Pacific Time. We try to keep our live chat longer from time to time as we understand that for our customers from Europe or Australia it might feel frustrating that our Live chat is always off due to the Time Zone difference.
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
thanks a lot magda
some more question. Razz
1.is the Skinceuticals Physical UV Defense SPF30 oil free? is this one greasy??

***edited by Magda

I edited your detailed questions about your order and they will be answered through our customer service channnel. Please do not use forums for detailed order inquiries.
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
It is oil-free.
It is also PABA-free, and fragrance-free and what sets that sunscreen apart from many others on the market is that it is NON-CHEMICAL.
It has a light texture.
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
i have a sensitive and a bit oily skin. which one is better for me the ultimate or the physical?
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
You made a right choice. Physical is specially formulated for sensitive skin and will be better for you then Ultimate.
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
dear magda
i just send u an emai about the update order , there is misunderstanding for the previous email.pls check, thanks a lot!
maggieym

Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
dear magda
r u there?
can u reply my email that i sent 1 hour ago.there is some thing i would like to change.the physical sunscreen change to the ultimat one!!! pls reply me after u read
THANKS!
Magda

Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I am always here maggieym Wink
I made all changes and additions that you requested. I also changed your free gift from Ultimate to Physical Sunblock which is more suitable for you.

We are looking forward to your reviews on the forum.

Thank you for your patience and understanding that I have to close that thread.

Magda
maggieym

Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:11 am      Reply with quote
thanks magda
i just realize there is 12 hour time different between ur time and australia time.sorry for my impatient before.i'm so happy with ur service now.i think my next purchase will be the valmont range Bad Grin
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |