Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
***** Forum Winner for Friday, September 26th, 2003! *****
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:13 am      Reply with quote
This is the first time that we drew a repeat-winner, but considering that she has so many posts lately chances of that were very high .... MABSY again!?!Very Happy
Mabsy

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Oh my! That's fantastic! Thank you so much! You can be sure that whatever purchase the voucher is put towards it will definitely be reviewed :P

Yes, my posts have been going a bit nuts lately.... *blushes* I've just passed 100 and went to have a look at the member levels you have in the FAQ. I think I'm well on my way to the 'Posting Freak' level, when I reach that I might have to go see someone about this 'condition' Smile

*does a little dance and gets back to window shopping at EDS*

Thanks again! Very Happy
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Mabsy!

I'm so proud of you!Very Happy
I also envy you very much, too!:P
But most of all, I'm so very happy for you!:P

Oh! it brings back my sweet memory of a beautiful winning Friday...Yeah!!!Very Happy
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Congrats Mabsy,

Couldn't happen to a better or nicer poster! Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Can't wait to hear the product reviews! Keep the great posts coming!

Barbara:D
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:33 am      Reply with quote
CONGRATULATIONS!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person who writes some of the greatest posts.
Mabsy

Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone *blushes*

I didn't think it was possible to win this twice but I like writting and reading reviews here so I just kept going anyway Smile And there's definitely more reviews on the way Very Happy

Leiladao - keep writting those reviews baby and your day shall come! Smile
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Mabsy!!!

You are the greatest 'reviewer' of all time, and so are Barbara and Leeleedeeeee and Jenny and Ming and Sable and...(how can I forget)...Magda and Caspers Mom and everybody who posts anything on this forum. As for me, I just have so many silly questions, I have a lot to learn and I keep coming back to EDS because I found in this forum so many nice posters like you who spends time give me tips and explainations, ( sounds quite mushy now...hic...hic...!!!) but after EDS I don't need to go to another beauty forum ever.:P
Mabsy

Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I am grateful for all the reviews on this forum. First of all I love reading them and secondly they help me decide what I want to try and weed out the stuff I'm not interested in Smile Btw, I ended up getting the JI Circle Delete 2 concealer. It's somewhere mid Canada-Australia at the moment but I'll let you know how I go with it once I try it out a few times....

Your questions are not silly Leila. I think it's important to be able to ask any question that's bothering you because it's important to be confident about the products you use. And this forum is the perfect place for that Very Happy
Sable
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
A wonderful bonus for a wonderful post-er!!

I hope to read many more of your reviews in the future, Mabsy!!

(Oh, and to leiladao, thank-you for mentioning me! I was awfully flattered Very Happy)
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:19 am      Reply with quote
You go, girl, Mabsy!

From all the posts, you can see that we are all happy for you.

Leiladao, thks for mentioning me, so sweet.....thks!!!!!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Hello Leiladao,

You are very sweet!! Ask anything you want and never think it is too silly to ask. Alas, I really don't know that much, but many on this forum do. This is the best place to get the absolutely best info on anything.
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Jenny, you really help me with your advice 'on the eye cream at bedtime' topic. You've come to the rescue!!!. And, for I think I have quite similar ...uhm...'eye situation' with you: dry upper lids, some milia under, i did start using MD Formulations Vit-A plus eye cream ( it's Magda's gift) two nights ago and I really feel safe and glad with the result. The cream is not heavy at all, it's more like a liquid gel. I put it all around my eyes ( but not right on my upper eye lids) at night and got up this morning with very bright skin and eyes...hah hah hah !!! Well, too bad the cute guy I met at the grocery store just does his shopping on ...Tuesday. He was the one who told me I had ...ah! pretty eyes :P

Sable, I have to thank you for sharing with me good tips how to cleanse my eye area. I'm taking photography course and I have a chance to work with models. They're all have very good skin, it's a must in modeling business. I agree with your friend that baby oil is the most safe and least expensive for eye cleansing, but I'm a contact- wearer so...you know then. I use Cetaphil now and I will try Sorbolene after I use up my Cetaphil bottle. Thanks, Sable!

And last but not least, Leeleedeedee, you just tickled my curious bones now, I have a long list of...silly questions ( saved 'til everyone on this board get very bored with anything...else!). With your 'permission', i will gladly post them very soon... Surprised)

Sorry, ladies!!! I just messed up this topic with the others. Sorry, Mabsy!!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |