Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Face Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this every day for a month underneath the Dr H Normalising Day Oil as an intensive treatment and WOW THIS STUFF IS WONDERFUL!!
I had acne scarring all around my jaw line, this has litteraly just faded, I have had one tiny pimple, no breakouts at all!!! My complexion is just radient, I have that really nice healthy glow - I haven't even bothered putting any make-up on, there's not been any need Shock Very Happy
All I do is just apply it sparingly as I would a moisturiser, at first I thought I might have some oily breakouts but no my skin has never looked better. This has now become my beauty staple and to say I've used it every day for a month, the tube barely looks touched.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
I love it too, have to say it's my favourite product of the whole Dr.H line. I use it as night moisturizer, faded my scars too. Just ordered the normalizing oil, will try the combo when it arrives Laughing Also ordered the firming mask, heard real good things about that one too.

D

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, the rejuvenating mask is fabulous! I just wish it weren't so damn expensive....Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Rejuvenating mask as a mask and I love it. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more, depending on my overall stress level.

I'm absolutely amazed that you can actually use it daily as rosebud says and get those results!!! I would have guessed that it would be greasy!!! It really is true that somethings really are counterintuitive.
Mabsy

Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:54 am      Reply with quote
I really like this mask and I have heard that you can use it as a cream but I have not tried it this way myself. After reading your review I might just have to try it as a moisturiser Smile
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:42 am      Reply with quote
this sounds really nice, I would love to try it. How does it fade acne scars? does that mean it would fade freckles as well, or does it thicken the skin somehow?
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
No it would not fade freckles (you should embrace your freckles anyway) The rejuvenating is very gentle on the skin, it just aids the natural healing process within the skin. The healing of my acne scars was ever so gradual - I just looked in the mirror one morning and thought oh I don't need my concealer Smile I would not say it thickens the skin, just plumps it a little - I just look more radient Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I understand now. It definately sounds like something that I'd like to use. There's so many products that I want to try right now, Rolling Eyes this one is on my list for sure. Very Happy
Collette
5% products discount

Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud,
Just to clarify- do you leave the mask on all day and wash off at night.
I have been leaving mine on for 20mins and then rinse off but I might give your regimne a go!
Collette
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
yes I leave it on all day Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud what is yor skin complexion? and what color were your scars ? I wonder if it will work on African American skin.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:12 am      Reply with quote
I have a pale MAC NC20/NC25 complexion with rose colouring (undertones), I had faded red acne scaring on my jawline. In the summertime when I have caught the sun my colouring goes to NC30 (I go red first though Crying or Very sad ).

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks rosebud. Sorry by the way...........I didn't see that you had your complexion type in your siggy.
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE this stuff!! It is one of the only products that I have used that I could see immediate results from.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2005 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
let me ask you people that have tried the product. whats it like? it is like the rose day cream. in terms of it being heaving or light? is it oily? thick? I have skin that breaks out very easy. I"m using the N day Oil. i apply it very light. would this be good for a oily skin type?
Mabsy

Sun May 01, 2005 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
skinprofusion wrote:
let me ask you people that have tried the product. whats it like? it is like the rose day cream. in terms of it being heaving or light? is it oily? thick? I have skin that breaks out very easy. I"m using the N day Oil. i apply it very light. would this be good for a oily skin type?

I've just put a bit of the Rose Day Cream and the mask on the back of my hand to compare for you. The Rose Day Cream is heavier/thicker and seems more oily. The mask is more readily absorbed by the skin and doesn't seem to leave any film on top.

Just a word of warning, I do recall someone having a breakout after trying this.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
skinprofusion wrote:

I've just put a bit of the Rose Day Cream and the mask on the back of my hand to compare for you. The Rose Day Cream is heavier/thicker and seems more oily. The mask is more readily absorbed by the skin and doesn't seem to leave any film on top.

Just a word of warning, I do recall someone having a breakout after trying this.
thanks Mabsy your the BEST!!! Very Happy
Rachel06
5% products discount

Mon May 02, 2005 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I have an oily t-zone and I always get breakouts on my chin espcially at certain times of the month...

I was going to try and introduce a Dr H product into my routine to see if it helps reduce my breakouts etc.

Which one would you recommend I try first the cleansing cream or the rejuvinating face mask ?

I'd really like your thoughts !

Thank you Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I'd try the cleansing cream first and then the rejuvenating mask later. The cleansing cream is just a joy to use, it smells divine and gives you a really deep cleanse without being too harsh, after a week of using this you will notice a difference. I think that the cleansing cream is the most essential of the two.
Once you have used this, you will definatley buy the rejuvenating mask at a later date....you won't be able to resist Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I love the rejuvinating mask too...I use a thin layer under my foundation...it's awsome!

The cleansing cream is a miracle though, so if I'd have to choose, I'd start with that one. Ps. leave the cleansing cream on for a few minutes and it will dry up those oily areas and close your pores for the day.

When I order Dr. H products in small quantities, I order them from EDS, but larger orders I get from germany at a REALLY discounted price (www.bce-europe.com), the shipping is kind of expensive for small orders and you won't get those awsome samples that EDS sends you. Wink
Rachel06
5% products discount

Tue May 03, 2005 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Thank you both, thats great Very Happy

Have ordered the Cleansing Cream today !!

Cant wait to get it Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
happyhippie -- what country do you live in? I have considered ordering from Germany, but am worried about shipping an expensive order to the US. Does it always arrive and do you get slapped with nasty customs charges?
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 10:15 am      Reply with quote
i would say the texture of the mask is quite light and does not leave anything of a tacky or shiney feel once it's soaked in. but i don't see why one couldn't either thin it out w. some hydrosol (in the case of oily skin) or thicken it up by mixing w. a bit of rose cream (dr. hauschka does suggest mixing rose + quince creams if needed, depending on how your skin is feeling)...if one was to try wearing the mask all day.

right now i have the mask on (mixed w. a bit of neroli+witch hazel hydrosol) w. rose cream on top. it's lovely.
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask...I will definitely have to try it for all-day wear. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!!!
alliesd
5% products discount

Thu May 05, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask too ... have been using it since February. My skin texture looks more refined. I use camellia oil after it and my face just glows.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |