Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cellcosmet Active Tonic Lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2005 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Well, much to my credit card's dismay ...I am slowly but surely becoming a Cellcosmet junkie . I was curious if anyone has tried the Active Tonic Lotion and what their results/opinions were on it. I adore the Purifying Gel (which I just purchased the full size), the Activator Gel and, OF COURSE, the Eye Contour Cream, but have yet to try the tonic. Any help would be great!!! Pray Very Happy
Mabsy

Sun May 01, 2005 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I haven't tried this one. I also still haven't tried the cleansing gel. I got a full size of the cleansing cream though after I tried the sample. I'm afraid that if I try the gel I'll need a full size of that too even though I really don't need any cleansers for a while (probably for a LONG while Laughing ). I *am* going to try their exfoliant this week though - oh please give me strength to resist ordering it if I like it..... Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 01, 2005 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Pinup girl, I have and use active tonic lotion...and it is good. Smells clean(I love the smell) and refreshes the skin. It can be used anytime of the day whenever you want a little pick-me-up. All in all it is one of the best toners I have used but not earth-shattering.

Mabsy...I dont mean to enable you but the exfoliant is very very good. I hope you like it when you try it this week....Or should I hope that you dont.. Rolling Eyes (BTW the gel cleanser is really good too Very Happy )
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy...don't kill me for tempting you, but the Gel Cleanser is awesome...it doesn't foam and is very refreshing. I also have the cream cleanser that I received from EDS as a VERY generous GWP a while back and love it too, but after much ponderance and using my sample to its very end, I had to have the gel cleanser. I will probably use the gel at night and the cream in the am, plus EDS is giving away the Cellcosmet sample sets with any purchase...OK NOW you're gonna hurt me! I have the same skin type and tone as you Mabs...let me know if I'm in trouble or have made ya cave! Wink

Mithai...I think you're going to break me on the tonic...as with all their products I'm sure it's wonderful! Thank you so much for your thoughts and opinions!!! Drool Very Happy
Mabsy

Tue May 03, 2005 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm... something tells me that I need to try the gel cleaner.... Laughing In all honesty back when I decided that I definitely needed the cream cleanser I did have this thought that perhaps I should try both before I decide on one - but I just couldn't really control myself. Besides that, I didn't have a sample of the cleansing gel at the time - it came in the parcel that had the full size cleansing cream Laughing

I will probably try both the cleanser and exfoliator sometime this week and will report back (and try to practice some self-restraint Smile).

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy...I only have a sample of the exfoliator, but it is very nice as well...quite fragrant and the scrubbing grains are very different than the others...you'll receive a sample of it in the GWP EDS is currently offering if you want to try it first. The purifying gel is fantastic...please let us know what you think if you try them!!!
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the active tonic, as well. It is great. It tempted me back into the world of toners. My skin looked incredible after I started using this. I too am a recent convert to Cellcosmet. I slowly (well, not so slowly Shock ) started changing over to cellcosmet, and I must say, their products are absolutely excellent.

It is all Mabsy's fault because I started with their eye cream. I am head over heals in love with the cleansing gel and I am glad to see that their are other people who think that it is worth $70, as well. I also use their Preventive day and night cream. I have the dual exfoiliant, but I find it a bit aggresive for regular use. I prefer valmont's scrub and I use cellcosmet's exfoiliant about once a month. I also use their eye gel when my eyes are a bit puffy. The only product that I wasn't crazy about was the activator gel. I used it religously for months and didn't see anything special and when I stopped using it, I didn't see a difference either. It felt nice putting it on, but I am to lazy for the extra step.

Welcome to the "I Love Cellcosmet Club"

I have my eye on the Ultra Cell treatment next, but I think that hubby would notice that on the credit card statement, so I might have to wait a bit.

Liz
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Abejita, What is your take on preventive day and night creams?
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Arrgh...I'm such a caver and the raves aren't helping!!! Embarassed Well...I have the tonic in my EDS shopping cart and am trying hard to resist the checkout process. The larger size is a much better deal and should last a while! I'm so bad...does any one have a winning lottery ticket to sell me? I'd be happy to furnish them with a Cellcosmet skin care wardrobe with my winnings!!! Dancing

Not that I need anymore encouragement, but yes, Abejita, I'd love to hear your experience with the day and night creams. Has anyone tried any of their lavish treaments?
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 11:53 am      Reply with quote
I the preventive creams!!! I have combo to oily skin. I don't usually use a moisturizer in the morning (if I do, it is normally dermalogica's sheer tint). At night I use the day cream on my face and the night cream on my neck. they have that signature cellcosmet scent and it is soooo decadent. My face is happy, happy when I wake up. It is so soothing. When my face gets a bit dryer, I will use the night cream on my face, as well.

Since I have been using my Cellcosmet products, my face has been, dare I say, luminous.

Liz
Pinup Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mithai or abejita, if either one of you have the ingredient list for the tonic handy...could you please post it on here for me or send it in a PM? Thanks so much!!! Very Happy
Mabsy

Sat May 07, 2005 3:24 am      Reply with quote
abejita wrote:
It is all Mabsy's fault because I started with their eye cream. I am head over heals in love with the cleansing gel and I am glad to see that their are other people who think that it is worth $70, as well. I also use their Preventive day and night cream. I have the dual exfoiliant, but I find it a bit aggresive for regular use. I prefer valmont's scrub and I use cellcosmet's exfoiliant about once a month. I also use their eye gel when my eyes are a bit puffy. The only product that I wasn't crazy about was the activator gel. I used it religously for months and didn't see anything special and when I stopped using it, I didn't see a difference either. It felt nice putting it on, but I am to lazy for the extra step.

Laughing
Well I can pass the buck and say that it's all Barbara Portno's fault because she started me on the eye cream and then the rest is history Smile

Pinup Girl - I do have the GWP pack so I've got to have the exfoliator somewhere. I'll use it tonight (I've just been run off my feet since Tuesday and believe it or not haven't even had time to put a mask on! Shock ). I'll report back on it tomorrow Very Happy

Sun May 08, 2005 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Shock Shock Shock The exfoliant! I love it! I must have it! I will have it! I WILL have it!

Ok, ok. Calm down now....breathe...

Right. Well, I tried the Cellcosmet cleansing gel and exfoliant today. I'm not going to review them yet (although the above gives you a hint at how the exfoliant review will go Rolling Eyes) because I want to use up the samples and see what I think. Initial thoughts are that the gel is great and that the exfoliant rocks!!!! I agree that I would probably only use the exfoliant once a week - that sounds like it's going to justify the cost for me Laughing

Thu May 12, 2005 7:26 am      Reply with quote
can any cellcosmet user tell that how long u can use up this 200ml?
thanks Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |