Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

what age is too early for okusil???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2005 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think it would be fine, there's nothing that can damage the skin in this. It's mostly DMAE and Argeline (sp?) which are only temporary firming/relaxing fixes and aside from that it contains antioxidants which can only be beneficial.
Besides 32, it's all downhill from there Laughing
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 11:36 am      Reply with quote
hi Molly!

have you ever tried any local cosmetics there in china?
Elmo
5% products discount

Tue May 03, 2005 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
hey tipu, it seems it would be fine to use the JB's products for all ages, as i got this info below, directly from their site:

"Q: Who will benefit from using Janson Beckett products?
A: Our Argireline based products are ideal for anyone looking to treat and prevent the effects of aging anywhere on their face and/or body. Each formula is safe and effective for men and women of all ages and skin types."

Elmo

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 03, 2005 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Elmo!
have you tried it yourself? did you like it???
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tipu
I've bought very few Chinese face products. The only ones I've used seem extremely harsh, I'm guessing they're made more in line with thicker, oilier skin. Besides they don't list all the ingredients and even if they did I wouldn't trust it, there simply isn't the same kind of quality control and no consumer power over labelling or returns over anything.

Camellia oil is made in China, which is a bit tantalizing seeing as I get it shipped over from the US. I've given the box to a Chinese friend to see if she can locate a good cheap source - must remind her.

I did buy a set of products in a department store in Beijing. I was lynched by a perfume counter girl and she exfoliated the back of my hand, when she showed me the name of the product 'anti-horniness cream', Razz thought it might come in handy. I also bought a bottle of 'SOD milk' more for the name than the quality. I didn't buy the bottle of 'anti-pox' cream, couldn't find a use for it on my face. (the humour of these product names might escape you if you're Finnish, but they're great for the British)

I do try and find out Chinese women's beauty secrets are but they're really secretive, just tell me 'make-up'.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Smile
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 04, 2005 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tipu, if you buy Chinese products sold in the West the quality is usually very good if you're interested in them. They have the capability to produce very fine products, but it seems it needs western quality control to achieve it.

...by the way don't worry about not being with the humour. I'm totally used to being misunderstood, it's a way of life for me. Sad

If you look in the lounge you'll see a lot of Canadians and Australians rave about British humour - takes all kinds. Don't like the Danish sense of humour much either?! Never really knew a Finnish person so I couldn't say.
Elmo
5% products discount

Wed May 04, 2005 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
hey tipu, i just got the 5 piece set from JB in the mail and waiting until mother's day, to give it to my mom. Before that, no one in my family have tried the JB products before.

After my mom tries the product, i will post a product review Smile

Elmo

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 10:30 am      Reply with quote
elmo, waiting for your update....
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Smile
snooops
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
tipu,

thanks for not bringing the norwegians into this... I totally agree though, the danish and british are strange people. Laughing

A bit off topic here...
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2005 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |