Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: YONKA JUVENIL - WOW!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to say that yonka juvenil and the emulsion pure worked for me- but they didnt.
I had no purging (thank god) and no decrease in the size of the offender.
I really wish these products would have worked since i spent so much $$$ on them.
Mabsy

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry it didn't work for you, Canadian Girl, but I'm glad that the old review thread got revived recently. I've forgotten about Juvenil but I had very good results with it back when I used it (in combination with Creme 15 in particular) and as I plan my next EDS order I think I might go back to using this.... I haven't had any bad breakouts but I seem to get, more or less on a regular basis nowadays, small pimples and bumps around the temples and on my forehead and would like to try something more natural to control this.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am a newby here. First of all, this is such a great site with so many recommendations from you all ladies. I am so glad to find this.

I have this one bump somewhat in the middle of my forehead that has been there for months. It just won't go away. Crying or Very sad It looks like the pimple is stuck way in the bottom or something b/c I have tried a few times to squeeze the gunk out but nothing came out but only left my forehead really red and sored. It just so stubborn and won't go away. I am dying to try this. I can't wait to order it.

Thanks for your review! Very Happy
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy,
Can you let me know exactly how you used the juvenil? Maybe I'm using it wrong???
I was dabbing it directly on the offender- but I notices some people are mixing it in with a cream?
Thanks!
CG

Mabsy wrote:
I'm sorry it didn't work for you, Canadian Girl, but I'm glad that the old review thread got revived recently. I've forgotten about Juvenil but I had very good results with it back when I used it (in combination with Creme 15 in particular) and as I plan my next EDS order I think I might go back to using this.... I haven't had any bad breakouts but I seem to get, more or less on a regular basis nowadays, small pimples and bumps around the temples and on my forehead and would like to try something more natural to control this.
Mabsy

Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:25 am      Reply with quote
CG - I actually used it both ways. I was dabbing it on as a spot treatment when there was something to spot treat, but on a regular basis I was mixing it with Creme 15 to keep my skin clear.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy-
Do you prefer creme 15 or Creme PG?
I heard good things about both- but is one better than the other?
Mabsy

Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
Thanks Mabsy-
Do you prefer creme 15 or Creme PG?
I heard good things about both- but is one better than the other?

Sorry, can't comment on that one. I never did end up trying the PG. I wasn't that keen on the Creme 15, in terms of texture etc, but it was very effective so it won me over Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks gals, you have all resurrected my YonKa lemming!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:24 am      Reply with quote
I have received my YonKa shipment (thanks EDS!). I must say I was a bit unsure about Juvenil at first. I mixed it with my Creme 15 and although it takes a little while for the mixture to soak in, it does do so.

It is early days yet (week 1) but I must say that my face is looking clearer (less muddy) and that those blasted small bumpy things are looking smaller and smaller. It has certainly been more effective at clearing up bumps than some of the other recent products I have used.

I have Creme PG too, and I think I prefer Creme 15 (heavier texture, which I am liking). PG has a minty feel to it though, which is also quite refreshing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Serendipity wrote:
I have received my YonKa shipment (thanks EDS!). I must say I was a bit unsure about Juvenil at first. I mixed it with my Creme 15 and although it takes a little while for the mixture to soak in, it does do so.

It is early days yet (week 1) but I must say that my face is looking clearer (less muddy) and that those blasted small bumpy things are looking smaller and smaller. It has certainly been more effective at clearing up bumps than some of the other recent products I have used.

I have Creme PG too, and I think I prefer Creme 15 (heavier texture, which I am liking). PG has a minty feel to it though, which is also quite refreshing.

Thank you so much for your update- I may ressurect my juvenil after all- but I am loving the Jan Marini Bioclear right now....Maybe I should mix the two one night and see how it goes...
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, I do wonder if people use Juvenil by itself - I found it a bit peculiar ... just too thin and watery. I do like it mixed with the creams though - and I really have found an improvement in overall texture.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |