Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
:: Review :: skinceuticals products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I just received a wonderful new package from EDS and I am lovin it. I have used Skin's daily sun defense spf 20/and it was absolutely perfect. I have had melanoma and do not go out in the sun without the protection of block or screen. This skinceuticals product didn't compete with my moisturizer (the feeling of it just sitting on your skin) it felt light but the best part was no burn or skin damage! I wouldn't go out in the sun without this product. If the sun is an issue for you, take faith in this product. I found this product by reading "IN STYLE". One of the Celebes use it......but I can't remember who :(The other product is a wonderful mask: Text clarifying day masque. It is quick drying but left my skin feeling soft, so very soft and very fresh looking. In fact, this morning I put it on very first thing, 5:30 a.m. I made my bed, put on my running clothes , rinsed my face and put on a quick moisturizer. I came downstairs and my husband said, "wow, you look so fresh this morning.You must have slept well". Little did he know I was up many times during the night, for no reason, and I am getting my period so IMO I am as wrinkly as a raisin looking overly stressed. Don't you know this mask will be a monthly must around my period.Very Happy(But I am sooo very grateful to be getting my period vs not, cuz good ole EDS couldn't even get my butt out of that type of jam Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
By any chance have you tried skinceuticals daily moisture? If so, what do you think? I just started using it and am still deciding whether or not I like it.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi thoughtcrime,

Yes, I have tried skin's daily moisture. It worked well enough but didn't carry my skin on it's own. What I mean is I had to add a booster to it. For example, I added skin's gel b5, c + e and intensive line defense (it might be defense line, just look in their product list). That together worked great. However in trying to decrease the amount of products, I asked for a better product, cautioned it with "I don't care what I pay" and was given the recommendation for Cellcosmet. Hope this isn't too much info and answered your question. Wink Let me know if I can help, I feel like I have tried everything under the sun BUT I really like where I am.....now.

Babs
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Barbara for your help. I know exactly what you mean about it not being able to carry the weight on its own. But I like my skin ritual to be as low maintenance as possible i.e. without added serums etc... So I'll give the moisturizer some more time since I've only used it for a few days. Did it break you out at first? I got 2 zits and I don't know if its from the moisturizer or if I'm about to start my period! Thanks:)
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hey,

No, I didn't break out or at least not that I remember. (If I did it was because of my period too! Either that or way toooo much chocolate. I would give any new product at least 10 days. I have found the good thing about quality products "a little goes a long way" and "more isn't better". Most samples from EDS will last 7-10 days.

On an ending note, I agree less is better for maintenance. Unfortunately the older I get the more products it takes to keep me happy.Smile Oh well...take care and keep in touch!
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Barbara

Can you tell us your experience with Cellcosmet?? It's so tempting to try but the high price is an issue....
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I hope EDS sell Skinceuticals line.
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I have brought the sample of b5 gel, Eye Gel AOX+, Phyto + and C+E. I heard the products before and graded as good. However, i afraid its would not take effect on me, i have brought the sample size to try. hee... Laughing
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
dreamcat wrote:
I hope EDS sell Skinceuticals line.

Yup...i also hope so. In Hong Kong, can't find Skincenticals easily. Crying or Very sad
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I hope EDS sell Skinceuticals line as well Crying or Very sad .
Caspers Mum

Fri May 04, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
snowie_bunny wrote:
I hope EDS sell Skinceuticals line as well Crying or Very sad .

We USED to sell this line, but haven't for over two years. Please refer to all previous posts.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I use a variety of SC products C+E Fer., B5 Gel, Line Eraser, Skin Firming Moisturizer, Clarifying Masque--I love it all. My staples are the C+E and B5---won't go without them.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |