Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Alix
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to order HA serum ... Hope it works well for me Very Happy
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
OH,I want to try the C cream and eye cream by PSF! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
Alix wrote:
I'm going to order HA serum ... Hope it works well for me Very Happy

I hope it does!

I for my part is very disappointed with the HA serum. It did nothing for my skin. No matter how I've applied it, under, over or mixed with moisturiser.. nothing.. Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried their ALA Serum? Does if feel oily? Thanks Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, the ALA is oily. Maybe I used too much, but i just can't figure how much is enough.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Candy, since you make your own C serum, why would you buy the PSF one?

Candy8865 wrote:
Have been using my PSF products for about 2 weeks now. Have to concur with Tiger_Tim on the reviews. I copied parts of hers here and will add my own comments as they apply....

(2) Pumpkin enzyme: OK, first forgot to mention those little white flip-top containers were REALLY hard to open, but thanks to reading the experience of others I lost no product from any of them. Now, that being said, onto the pumpkin.
After getting the heads up here on the sample pots, I'm very careful and actually prefer them to other sample packages. They stack nicely and I can access every lil drop left in there Wink

I had some trouble getting a "thin even layer" so that would probably be my only complaint. I used the full sample to cover my whole face and just under the jawline/chin area. I have delicate skin but felt no tingling sensation and took it off after about 6 or 7 minutes. It came off quite easily (I used the wet cloth just to soak the surface and then washed with warm water). I finished with another application of the green tea cleansing cream (finished the last of the sample).
My dog LOVED the pumpkin mask, did everything he could to lick it off me!! The mask was nice, but didn't seem to do much for me, and I had some trouble too getting an even application.

Would I buy it? jury is still out. I might be tempted to but I think I will try a couple more types of enzyme masks before deciding which to buy.
I would not purchase this mask. I'm quickly becoming a BIG PSF fan, but this mask isn't my cup o' tea.

(4) 02 Rescue serum: Onto the next layer...I loved the "texture" of this.. just like water and easy to pat onto the skin and added more softness. I loved the fact that it just vanished without leaving a film as it means I could easily add this as a step under my now loved L'occitane immortelle elixer.
I had no trouble with the smell of it, but then again, I still cannot smell much.
Can it be used on the eyes??

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! Love the smell, the texture the application, the absorption. As someone else had posted they don't know what it does but it's doing something, I have to agree. I can't get enough of this stuff and will be re-ordering ...as soon as I get my CC back from hubby, lol...

(5) As a special bonus, Darren threw in a sample of the Retinol Night Repair 5%. A smart move as I would NEVER have even considered buying a retinol cream or even asking for samples. That said.. wow, this was nice!! Whilst I have a short list of cleansers, serums, etc. that I like, I have yet to find a moisturizer (other than derma butter) that I like... this is a very nice night treatment. Very nice and light texture that absorbed quickly and without residue. Skin felt VERY soft and moist after it was applied and I did not feel like I need to add an additional moisturizer over the top (as it says you can).

Would I buy it? Yes. I would actually consider buying this when my current night cream runs out. (I was planning to try Cellex-C products next but I think they might get pushed down a bit)

Again, totally agree on the Retinol Night Repair. Will definitely purchase with my O2 once my ban is lifted Laughing

(6) Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel: Wow, this was a lovely light gel that absorbed quickly without residue. Maybe a bit light for my eyes during the winter months here, but perhaps if it was over the top of the Stimu Coll serum it would be OK.

Would I buy it? Yes. I think this would be great for summer and would be even better if kept in the fridge!

I received a sample of the Super Hydrating Eye Treatment. Can't say I'm too crazy about it. Just didn't seem to want to absorb. But - have been using this on hubby and it works well for him. The sample was very generous and a little goes a looooooooong way. But, once it's gone that will most likely be the end of it. Will try the Cranberry and see how that works for me.

So tomorrow morning I will try the 12% Emergen C sample and the Day Repair cream along with the firming facial lotion and eye gel again.

I purchased the 20% C serum. Not really sure what it's supposed to be really doing, but it has been recommended to me by several people here that I need to use. I like the packaging, application and absorption of this too. A definite re-buy in my book.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if someone should not start a thread for just one PSF product at a time. This thread is getting so long and confusing, and I could not find the Browtox mentioned anywhere, or did I skip something?
oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:

Yes the ALA is oily because it is basically squalane oil (olive derived) with ALA added. If you can handle oils on your skin, then it is fine - I'm currently using it as my moisturizer along with rosehip seed oil. It is a good alternative to Emu oil if the animal aspect of Emu is a turn-off.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse,

That was a review of Candy's from last year. I think she only started making C serums recently...then we hounded her to make her serums available... Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
oriana808 wrote:
carolb69 wrote:

Yes the ALA is oily because it is basically squalane oil (olive derived) with ALA added. If you can handle oils on your skin, then it is fine - I'm currently using it as my moisturizer along with rosehip seed oil. It is a good alternative to Emu oil if the animal aspect of Emu is a turn-off.

I have Rosehip oil. I don't recall what I bought it for. What is it good for?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:

Rosehip oil is another natural moisturiser and, according to info widely available, can be used as an alternative to retinol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Cherisse wrote:

Rosehip oil is another natural moisturiser and, according to info widely available, can be used as an alternative to retinol.

Oh great to know, thank you!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone tried PSF Browtox??? I would like to hear more about how it makes one feel after application.
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I have read thro' a lot of position messages about PSF and finally got my own on Sat, they are o2 serum, berry abtioxidant serum and cranberry eye gel. The eye gel is fine on me and the result is obvious on my hubby, I put the gel on his left eye only and can tell the difference Wink so will definitely keep using. the O2 is good, after putting on my face, I notice skin peel-off and one of the pimple was dried out on the following day.... that's good Laughing though it is just like water.... the berry serum is nice too, sink in directly and cause no shiny.... Will keep using and post review later on.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I'm so excited, I will be trying the PSF 12% Vit C serum. I wanted to see how it compares to the Vivier and the Skinceuticals. I'll post results later. I'm already in love with the HA serum.
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I like PSF skin care. it seems to have great review
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the Green Tea Cleanser, Firming toner, cranberry eye gel, and the perfecting day lotion. All IS OK! I'm on the fence about the pumpkin max, but will continue to use it. I'm using samples of the VitC serum and the .05% Retinol but have a bit more product to use up before I decide to order it.

I am getting a few minor breakouts and cannot quite determine if it is related to PSF or not!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:01 am      Reply with quote
I've try Eye gel, Vitamin C ,Sunscreen, Cleansing milk.

All is Ok except Sunscreen.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
mumushop wrote:
All is Ok except Sunscreen.

May I ask what's wrong with the sun screen? I have been looking for a good SS but could never find a great one...
bella77
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 1:48 am      Reply with quote
i love the o2 serum! like others i can't explain what it does to my skin - but it just looks better!!!!

it is so weird!

i like the eye cream too but hv started to get milia so maybe it is too rich??

am going to try pumpkin next and c-serum
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I've just try PSF vit c last night. I love it. I can feel moisted on my skin face and no redness or irritation occur.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
I've just try PSF vit c last night. I love it. I can feel moisted on my skin face and no redness or irritation occur.
cd2004
5% products discount

Thu May 10, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the sample of PSF Green Tea Cleansing Milk I received and liked how gentle it was, but I also felt it left a film. It also seemed to leave my face looking puffy as I am in my 20's and don't need to use HA every day. Has anyone else experienced this?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
cd2004 wrote:
I tried the sample of PSF Green Tea Cleansing Milk I received and liked how gentle it was, but I also felt it left a film. It also seemed to leave my face looking puffy as I am in my 20's and don't need to use HA every day. Has anyone else experienced this?

Same here on the cleansing milk. You were lucky it was only a sample, I had to chuck a full bottle.I didn't have puffiness, but I certialy had film.Too bad, their other products, I love.
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Just received my PSF loot! They are really fast for international shipping. Less than a week.
I purchased their new vit c serum with a free ferulic acid, cranberry eye serum and Berry Beneficial Antioxidant Serum and love them all on this first try. Will give a review after more usage.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |