Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Organic Makeup Company - Sounds brilliant!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I just went on to this site.........and must say.....it looks really good..........in that, when you order your products.......ie for skin care etc........they actually make the cleansers/ creams etc when you place an order..............and it's all ORGANIC.....i have just placed an order for the 'acne prone range'..........and to top it all ....... the prices are just out of this world.............has anyone else used stuff by this company..........how did you get on???

regards Karina
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Karina have you got the website I can never track this one down.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 10, 2005 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Rosebud.......it's http://www.organicmakeup.ca/CA/index.asp - please note........if you want to get stuff delivered to UK......then you have to email them to enquire about the delivery rate.......... i sent them an email......asking for stuff for combination skin prone to spots at the time of the month etc........i got an email back giving me the list of the products i need to use.............i have since emailed them back with my order of cleanser/toner/exfoliator/facial oil/moisturiser.......all totalling a mere £32....considering that i spend a fortune on trying out skin products.......this is peanuts! to me.......... Very Happy

Tell me how you get on...........regards Karina
EMIKO
5% products discount

Wed May 11, 2005 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I have seen a lot of good reviews on this line from the product review forum section.

I hope you got a code to use.

My friend in London says the line is wonderful and she has made a switch to the Organic Makeup Company with her makeup and skin care regime. She realized she got clogged pores and blackheads from the makeups she used. Now with this line, there's a significant change

She now saves even more money because she does not need to get facials as often. Very Happy
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Emiko............i just placed an order for a whole new skincare regime..........and yes, thanks, i did get the 20% off code.....from Tinkerbell's friend..........as you'll see from the other 'organic skincare' thread......that - once i started this thread, i only realised afterwards that a few other threads had been started.... Confused

Anyway, i have been emailing Lori from The Organic Makeup Company.........and she's been advising me.........

There's another natural skincare line in UK, called REN...........which is way too expensive........so i too, hope this skincare line works out for me......because i've yet to discover my HG skincare line.....apart from Dermalogica Microfoliant that is...(thanks to Winnie) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh! and Decleor's Essential Balm....

regards Karina
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
The skin care is just ok folks. Its very basic. No active ingredients or anything just good basic skin care. Theres nothing wrong with that. Just to let you know that if anyone is looking for a miracle you won't get it.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Susie..........i am not really expecting miracles........with this skin care line..........i just want to calm down my combination skin and avoid getting as many spots,.....

..i will still be incorporating other stuff like vivier vit c, skinceuticals phyto corrective serum and cellex eye contour cream.........the only advantage with this.......is 1) i am spending less on cleansers that i know are purely organic and 2) it should cause my skin to react less...............regards Karina Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Karina, it is refreshing to see organic cosmetics lately, but I must say, organic is not necessarily that great either. Some organic cosmetics/skincare use irritating ingredients even though skin doesn't react, eventually it will react underneath. On the other hand Karina, the less you use on your skin to calm it down, the better. Good luck!
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I know what you mean Susie Q............at this moment in time.........i am back on VIT C which i had a reaction to earlier........

My regime is :
AM cleanser Yonka Gel
Skinceuticals C Serum 10
Skinceuticals Pyhto Corrective Gel
Gatineau Melatoganine Cream (I am not 40 yet) (using this because i spent £55 per bottle and need to use it up - otherwise i'll feel really bad)

PM Decleor Essential Balm (for 2 weeks)
Skinceuticals Phyto Corrective Serum (after
the essential balm)

I exfoliate with Dermalogica Microfoliant every other day.......and use Skinceuticals Clarifying mask twice a week.........

AND STILL MY SKIN IS CONGESTED.........

+ SOMETIMES USE YONKA jUVENIL ON THE ODD SPOT

regards Karina
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |