Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Can't find an HA serum in the UK
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Zoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Apart from Okusil only HA I've found is High Potency (80%) Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Makeup artist choice website at $33 for 1oz with $24 postage! Is this a good price?

Z
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 9:17 am      Reply with quote
diannayvonne do one for cheaper postage and you can get relaxaline which has HA and agireline in it for about $25 with lower postage. Their eyebright also has HA and is a good price. hell all their stuff is good and well priced. Ask if it can be sent as a gift to avoid customs as well

Do not be tempted by the C serum on diannayvonne, it is absolutely pants! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Does the Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel have HA in it? If so, you can get that in the UK.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
Does the Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel have HA in it? If so, you can get that in the UK.

Yes, it does

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 9:47 am      Reply with quote
ooooh that stuff is goooooood!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 3:55 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
diannayvonne do one for cheaper postage and you can get relaxaline which has HA and agireline in it for about $25 with lower postage. Their eyebright also has HA and is a good price. hell all their stuff is good and well priced. Ask if it can be sent as a gift to avoid customs as well

Oooo 100% HA! lol

Who does Relaxaline and eyebright (are they Dianayvonne too? Can't find these for sale online)

Smile

Z
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Zoe wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

Oooo 100% HA! lol

Who does Relaxaline and eyebright (are they Dianayvonne too? Can't find these for sale online)

Smile

Z

Cellular Skin RX makes relaxaline and eyebright. You can get them online atwww.cellularskinrx.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, perhaps I should've searched on here first! Laughing

Was $2 shipping all you paid for your eyebright to the UK Liz? I'm all confused what HA to go for now! lol

How long do your serums usually last you? (Just so I know to plan re-order and cost on skincare per month! lol)

Z
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I buy big so I get free shipping Rolling Eyes

I find that my relaxaline lasts about 2-3 months using day and night (I think the bottles are smaller now though Mad), the C serum lasts about 5 months just using in the morning and my mini-me also uses it from time to time. The eyebright seems to last forever, about 6 months, but you only use a small tiny drop between both eyes. I am cutting through the age limit serum though, partly cos I use it 2x a day, but also it pumps out way too much!

HTH, Liz

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Liz!

You use the HA and Vit C all over your face don't you? I am surprised they last so long, thats not bad value for money, even better if these things actually work! *Waits patiently every day for the postman to arrive* Laughing

Z
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 7:44 am      Reply with quote
First rule of skincare, you only need half as much as you think Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I'll try to remember that when I start! (However I do tend to slap on the boswebollox cream!)

The jojoba oil you moisturise with, is that the same stuff you use as a carrier oil in aromatherpy, or a 100% oil from somewhere? The only jojoba oil the body shop do is in creams

I'm not copying your whole routine Liz, just interested in the different options!

Z
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I got it from a forum member at HDD called leonie. She has been making her own soap and stuff for ages now and I got the jojoba, which is fairtraid and organic and shea and cocoabutter which are also FT and organic. 3 drops warmed between my palms and pressed onto my face does my whole face and neck.

I think any jojo is good, but I figure the better the quality the better it is.

Liz Cool

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 8:47 am      Reply with quote
When all my goodies arrive, is it suggested that I try using them gradually (i.e. one one week, then add another to it the next) rather than all the cream/lotions/serums in one foul swoop?! My face wont know whats hit it! Laughing

Still haven't found a good cleanser (guess will be soap and water! I do use a cocoa butter soap)

Z
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 8:55 am      Reply with quote
boots do a nice eve lom type balm cleanser in their time delay range. It's about £8 and lasts for ages. I usually stock up when they give out their stupid £5 vouchers. It's the only make up stuff I buy in there generally

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |