Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Pure Luxe Cream Minerals Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 2:09 am      Reply with quote
Well i purchased the powder and cream minerals last week in buff and i am sufficiently pale enough now to test the cream minerals (ie my tan has worn off). Well i have to say the coverage is excellent, to the same degree as the powder, although u have to blend quickly as it dries very quicky. Have to say i am converted to the mineral make up - i have previously used clinique dewy smooth, which gave excellent coverage too, but the cream minerals lasts all day and i hope it clears up my problem forehead.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has compared the Pure Luxe minerals and the Jane Iredale minerals and what was their conclusions?? Just wondering as the JI receives such excellent reviews.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I am currently testing out samples of a few mineral lines including Pure Luxe and JI.
I first tried out JI a couple of months ago and I wasn't too impressed. However, having now compared it to some other mineral make-up lines I would have to say that I think I prefer the JI. This is down to the fact that the JI comes in pressed form and so it is easier to apply. I'm not very good with loose powders, they end up all over the floor. Smile
The coverage is much better with the Pure Luxe though. You can get JI samples (both pressed and loose) from Skin Etc. Might be a good idea to try samples of the JI so that you can do your own comparison.
I'm still not 100% convinced by the mineral make-up thing. People rave on about how natural it makes your skin look but my skin still looks like I have make-up on. I've tried spritzing and this does help a little to make the finish less powdery but then my skin looks too dewy (I like a matt finish). I find that mineral make-up makes my skin oily very quickly. I bought some JI Absence but this has not helped at all. Sad
Like you, I'm using the minerals in the hope that it will clear up some problem areas. If it works on my blemishes then I will probably stick with it. Maybe mineral make-up will clear up my skin enough so that I won't even have to wear make-up and then I won't need to worry about whether it looks cakey! Very Happy

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |