Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Please help - Dermadoctor vs. Teamine for under eye circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
divinemind
5% products discount

Sun May 15, 2005 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
I could really use your advice. I've been reading all the posts on under eye circles and I'm not sure which to buy. The top choices seem to be Teamine, Dermadoctor eyespy (but I have LOTS of concealers) and Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge rescue and protect eye balm. I think part of my circles are hereditary but they are made worse by lessening fat and increasing fatigue and stress. They are brown in color.

Also, I've been using the Mac Select concealer and it is ok. I've tried the JI #1 and it was too light. Anyone have any suggestions on this as well??

Thanks so much. I'm so glad I found this forum. Oh, my skin type is normal to dry but my undereye area tends to be dry.

Lisa

5% products discount

Sun May 15, 2005 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm bumping this up in the hopes it doesn't get lost. Anyone have any advice??

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 15, 2005 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
For a moisturizer that also helps with dark circles, I think the Teamine worked very nicely. The green tea in it helps with the circles. Smells divine as well and feels so nice, too.

I also think Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue and Eye Bright (cellularskinrx.com), both serums and not moisturizing, worked even better for brightening the circles and relieving some puffiness. You do have to top them off with moisturizer though.
divinemind
5% products discount

Mon May 16, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Betterat40,
Thanks for your response. I have also read wonderful things about PTR Power K, maybe I'll try that one. Can you recommend a quality eye moisturizer to go with it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
I am not much on high-end moisturizers. I use Nivea CoQ10 eye cream from the drugstore most of the time and find it is fine for me. If I need more, I use rosehip oil or rice bran oil. I think many here though, love the Cellcosmet eye creams. Mabsy can fill you in on those.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:
I am not much on high-end moisturizers. I use Nivea CoQ10 eye cream from the drugstore most of the time and find it is fine for me. If I need more, I use rosehip oil or rice bran oil. I think many here though, love the Cellcosmet eye creams. Mabsy can fill you in on those.

Just thought I would remind you Mabsy is away...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Oops! I don't think I knew that. I must be more observant! Smile
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just didn't want you to feel ignored Very Happy I know some other people are using it though!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried almost everything possible for my dark circle and undereye bag (only on my right side). It's not terribly bad, but gets much more noticable when I don't get much sleep.
Lately, I bought PTR Power K (too early to say anything) and am thinking about buying Teamine.
I've tried Eye Bright, but I am sorry to say that I did not see anything, so I just stop using it.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've been really pleased with the results from using Teamine. Dark circles are GONE!! For firming, I don't think there's a more stellar product that Decleor Hydratenseur....the stuff is just awesome...

I mentionioned in another thread that I had gotten some samples of Dr Jessica Wu's white peony eye contour creme. I also have samples of the Cellcosmet cream. Cellcosmet is very nice but this Dr Jessica Wu stuff is absolutely luxurious. I can't tell what use over time will be yet, but it does feel delicious...
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I've been really pleased with the results from using Teamine. Dark circles are GONE!! For firming, I don't think there's a more stellar product that Decleor Hydratenseur....the stuff is just awesome...

I mentionioned in another thread that I had gotten some samples of Dr Jessica Wu's white peony eye contour creme. I also have samples of the Cellcosmet cream. Cellcosmet is very nice but this Dr Jessica Wu stuff is absolutely luxurious. I can't tell what use over time will be yet, but it does feel delicious...

katee,
I checked the website of Dr Jessica Wu, never heard of that. Her product line is pretty pricy. What do you mean by that line is absolutely luxurious? As you've noticed BIG improvement? How can I get some samples?
matilda

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="katee"]I've been really pleased with the results from using Teamine. Dark circles are GONE!!

i have sensitive eyes and wear contacts to boot. i've tried the strivectin eye formula but it made my eyes water too much. any adverse reactions to the Teamine? i have terrible undereye circles.

also, i heard that there was a laser treatment to treat the under eye circles. anyone hear of that?
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried a sample of Dermadoctor's Wrinkle Revenge and it irritated my eyes. If you are in the US, you can email dermadoctor and get free samples.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="matilda"]
katee wrote:
I've been really pleased with the results from using Teamine. Dark circles are GONE!!

i have sensitive eyes and wear contacts to boot. i've tried the strivectin eye formula but it made my eyes water too much. any adverse reactions to the Teamine? i have terrible undereye circles.

also, i heard that there was a laser treatment to treat the under eye circles. anyone hear of that?

Yes I have, go to google, type in dark circle laser treatment, and voila you will find information of that. A product that I'm considering for darkcircles is prolighten or under eye bryten (same thing- drug store BETTER version of Hylexin.)
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
there is mango butter in teamine,so if you are sensitive to mango.you'd better ask for a trial not to waste your money.
what about remergent mircocirculation?
sorry ,i forget you say your circles are hereditary maybe the microcirculation is useless for you
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Teamine, but it did nothing for me - I have slight darkness and heavy bags.

What I am currently using is DCX Eye Bright, then PSF Cranberry gel - that helps a lot with darkness and somewhat with bags.

I am also trying Santa Maria Novello Eye serum for a couple of days, and like it so far.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
revision line is good praised but its teamine and neckcream are not as good as they claimed
the neck cream has a slight effect or feeling when i use it at the first time.
and it doesn't go through very well ,sometimes it make me feel muddy
omg,i wouldn't repurchase it again Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |