Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

dermalogica multi vitamin power concentrate
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 16, 2005 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hey you guys, i Just recently purchased this but i'm not exactly sure HOW to use it... and what its good for? LoL
All help would be appreciated!! Smile

it comes with a small lil tin and a bigger tin with the capsules inside. whats the small tin for?
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 16, 2005 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
anyone? I just got it and am dying to use it.. so i have like nooooo patience right now hehe
Nemi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I use it on and off, but have the feeling it dries my skin too much out if I use it all the time. And it's expensive too. The small tin is simply if you want to bring capsules with you when you go away.

According to my aesthetician, you should use the capsules at night, under your regular night moisturizer. Just snip a capsule open with scissors or your fingernails, and spread the contents on your face/neck. The stuff stinks, but the smell disappears after a while.
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 10:39 am      Reply with quote
and what is it good for? Like what does it to for your face? did you see much of a difference?
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Nemi you are not kidding about the smell also has anyone in the uk seen those anti-smoking adverts they did on the tv not long ago where it showed what was suposed to be fatty deposit that builds in your arteries coming out of the cigarette.
The stuff that comes out of the capsules reminds me of those adverts Laughing
I got a sample - 1 WHOLE CAPSULE generous I know!!! Laughing I got a little sun damage the other day, so my face was feeling a little tight and I follow the Dr H routine, no moisturiser at night. Well I had to use something so I thought why not give this a go. Urgh it stinks worse than ACV - it sinks in nicely and my face feels lovely now, will let you know how I look tomorrow....oooo if I become more beautiful than I already am Rolling Eyes Laughing Boyfriend just asked me if I'm going to take a shower before bed as I smell a bit funny, I don't smell of fish & Chips tonight!!!! I said no (will get more bed space if he sleeps further away Laughing Wink )

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
Nemi you are not kidding about the smell also has anyone in the uk seen those anti-smoking adverts they did on the tv not long ago where it showed what was suposed to be fatty deposit that builds in your arteries coming out of the cigarette.
The stuff that comes out of the capsules reminds me of those adverts Laughing

Eww gross!! I think that wins the prize for best "put-me-off-ever-trying-that-product" award Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Wait until my results tomorow - you never know gross as this stuff is all my spots and blemishes could just magically disappear overnight Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 17, 2005 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, but still (where's the barf icon when you need it??) Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I actually really liked the results when I got up this morning, my skin was really soft to touch and I had a nice healthy glow - I was loath to go and wash my face this morning.
I would say that it give similar but not quite there results as Dr Hauschka rejuvenating mask used as a treatment.
I don't thinl that for my oily skin I could have used one of these capsules in the morning under my make-up though. For dry skin you could.
Izecka looking at your skin type, I do think you would really like this - send for a sample fromwww.aesthetique-online.co.uk

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ah but rosebud, wouldn't putting it on at night be cheating? Not talking I've only just got my face used to the whole no moisturiser at night thing! Anxious

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Laughing there you catching me out Not talking
How you going on with the no moisturising at night - I took to it like a duck to water Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
My skin was flakey for a while but now its looking good. I think thats more to do with vit c than the Dr H though Embarassed
I couldn't imagine putting moisturiser on at night now. In fact I'm so obsessive about the whole thing I can't use anything but Dr H now.

Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
ummm did you guys read somewhere that its better not to moisturise at night?? I wanna know too! hehe Smile
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
myztic wrote:
ummm did you guys read somewhere that its better not to moisturise at night?? I wanna know too! hehe Smile

It is part of the "rules" if you are in the Dr.H "cult". Dr. H says that this is when your skin naturally purges itself of toxins, so if you cover it with moisturizer, the toxins cannot get out.

"Better" is a relative word...it works well for some Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Well i generally don't moisturise at night, it lets your skin moisturise itself. How's Dr. H working for you? i've heard a lot about it but dont know what it is.

do you know what the multi vitamin power capsules are for? like what does it do for your skin? i purchased it and it was quite expensive but I like don't really know what its for!! I just went crazy and started buying everything... its a sickness i tell you! hehe
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2005 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah...Dr H also says that too! About letting your skin moisturize itself.

The power capsules are loaded with anti-oxidants. These help fight free radicals to decrease the signs of aging and increase collagen production. They should also aid with healing. The ingredients do not give much insight into stability or percentages, so I really don't know how effective they will be. If you do a search, someone reviewed this product previoulsy. Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |