Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Reviews:: AlphaDerma (etc) Reviews (may be long!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Thanks Winnie. My mom has been searching for something can help her eyelids. I will definitely get this one for her.
AZGirl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Well I finally read this thread. I bought the JB products back in Feb 2007 but have not used them yet. My BF kept using them so I had to hide them. I am finishing up my bottle of Seattle Skincare Serum which didn't impress me much. So this weekend I will start the JB line. I plan on taking before pictures and following up every 2 weeks to a month. I'm hoping that I get good results with this line. So far the only product that I have had results with is PTR Unwrinkle. Works great but I bought JB around the same time.
I'll keep you posted on progress.

Lori Rolling Eyes
moonshadow
5% products discount

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this one because I got the sample from Essential Day Spa when I bought Alphaderma CE and Skin Prep 2 years ago. Well, the texture is quite nice but not enough moisture for me because my eyes area is bit dry.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of this. After only 3 days I see a difference in some fine lines on my forehead! I cant even see them anymore so am impressed so far. Id noticed id started raising my forehead alot but after using this my forehead does just seem more relaxed.

I dont see a difference around the eyes yet though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:17 am      Reply with quote
AZgirl, I'd still like to hear how you are doing with this and pictures would be great, too. Are you continuing to use it?
Carol69 also, what has your experience been?
azdesertgal
5% products discount

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have been searching for an eye cream and anti-aging treatment program after neglecting my skin somewhat for several years. I hit product burnout in my mid-30s (or was it denial?). I'm now 40 and ready to tackle this aging thing head on. Ha!

After reading through all of the reviews - my eyes hurt from all the screen time Smile - I've narrowed down my search to the alphaderma line. I just ordered the 30-day kit of the CE, prep, & OkuSil. I ordered the Clarisonic a few days ago, so I'm looking forward to testing these products out.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I got 1oz of the Alpha Derma CE in my recent Beauty Test Tube. 2 days now of use and I'm loving it!! Seems like a good combo and I feel the actives "working".

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I’m a male having really dug-out hollow eyes. I’ve been suffering with this sunken eyeball look since past few yrs, and its actually getting deeper and deeper into the socket. I tried oil massage, sleep routine, cool pads and such but without any improvement. I posted this on some other medical forum website, but the doctor suggested to get a injection in the eye or Cosmetic surgery. The eye doctor(s), (actually I visited an ophthalmologist and a Ocular Surgeon), said that injection cannot be given on the lower/upper eyelid to plump up the skin around eyes. Does anyone have any suggestions? (other than surgical and the ones i mentioned above) I know that I didn’t leave an option for suggestions, but I’m trying to make sure I don’t bypass the golden trick. Much appreciated!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
tiodl,

I'm a little confused why you are posting on this thread about a specific product. You'd be better off posting a new thread in the Skin Care section.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:34 am      Reply with quote
tiodl,

Check this thread on "hollow eyes":
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4280

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I've used Alphaderma CE for almost 4 years now and I'm convinced that it's keeping my wrinkles at bay. Before I started using this product, I noticed a forehead line forming. Well, it's been 4 years and the line has never gotten worse. In fact, I really think it's improved. That's proof enough for me! I've recently added the Skin Prep to my routine and I've noticed my skin has improved even further. Only a few days of using it, my skin looked brighter and healthier. One thing these products haven't helped are the lines beside my mouth. I guess I smile too much!
How is it that I've used ADCE all these years and I wasn't aware that it has a SPF in it? Shock It doesn't state that on the bottle, or does it?
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Prep, ADCE for 3 weeks now.not notice any change,but i like my smooth skin after applying them....so i will keep useing up the bottle:)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
CMAYC wrote:
I've used Alphaderma CE for almost 4 years now and I'm convinced that it's keeping my wrinkles at bay. Before I started using this product, I noticed a forehead line forming. Well, it's been 4 years and the line has never gotten worse. In fact, I really think it's improved. That's proof enough for me! I've recently added the Skin Prep to my routine and I've noticed my skin has improved even further. Only a few days of using it, my skin looked brighter and healthier. One thing these products haven't helped are the lines beside my mouth. I guess I smile too much!
How is it that I've used ADCE all these years and I wasn't aware that it has a SPF in it? Shock It doesn't state that on the bottle, or does it?

I didn't think there was anyone using Janson Beckett products as long as I have. Laughing So glad you finally starting using the Skin Prep. Smile On the front of AlphaDerma's box is say UV A UV B protection. I use JB's SPF 40 Moisturizer . Actually, I wish I could get ADCE without the SPF. Oh well, I can't have it all.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, or anyone else. Does anyone know the % of vitamin C in the Alphaderma CE?

I got a nice 1oz size in my Beauty TestTube and have been using it. But I'm looking at my Vit. C protocol and want to know what I'm getting from this product in terms of C.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Winnie, or anyone else. Does anyone know the % of vitamin C in the Alphaderma CE?

I got a nice 1oz size in my Beauty TestTube and have been using it. But I'm looking at my Vit. C protocol and want to know what I'm getting from this product in terms of C.

Sorry I was never told the percent of C in AlphaDerma. A product like ADCE has a combination of many actives. A long time ago a member wanted to know percentages. The owner of JB explained that by telling the percentages of the product would be giving the formula. That made a lot of sense to me. Sorry I could not be of more help.

I do know that C&C have a combined percent of 10.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Winnie. I want to bump up my C but don't want to overdo it (if that's possible).

The Leaf & Rusher Active Serum has C in it too (Ester C) but I don't know the % of that either. I had been using the AlphaDerma in place of the L&R serum but was missing the retinol from it. Don't know about combining the two products - seems like too much - so sometimes I alternate now.

I only realized that the retinol (2% in Leaf & Rusher Active Serum) does seem to benefit my crow's feet and ll and skin texture when I switched to using only the Alphaderma CE and then started using the Leaf & Rusher again for a few days...

I'm thinking of discontinuing the GHK CP cream as I'm running out and I think it's interfering with my usage of Vit. C more regularly (because I've followed the 12-hour timing suggestion). Right now I'm feeling I need the Vit. C more than the CPs. Plus, with what I am reading of some people's negative CP results ...

I don't know that I had negative results from CPs but I also don't know that I had much positive that I can attribute to it. Of course, it's hard to figure out what does what but considering the expense of CPs, I don't know that I will replace the GHK ...

I guess I'm rambling.... trying to figure out my next step. One is getting a longer dermaroller than my original Leaf & Rusher .25mm - probably a .5mm and trying to use it daily to help the actives penetrate. And getting a 1.5mm one for more infrequent rolling. Bad Grin Also looking at bumping up my Vit. C and perhaps, moving up to retin-A from retinol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm...not to totally confuse you, but take a look at Glymed Plus on EDS. When I worked in a salon I used this professional line. It has great skin remodeling benefits. Last month I order: Glymed Plus Activator, Treatment Cream, Hydrator and Vital A. Vital A is the only retinol product that causes no whiteheads on my chin. Think

I have been using AlphaDerma a very long time and need some strong actives. I have always been impressed with Glymed and find the prices extremely reasonable.

BTW I would love to try a Dermaroller. As soon as L&R come out with their new one I think I will give it a go. Smile

I need to find the time to do a review on each product I am using.

showshow
5% products discount

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I am 31, does this line suit me?
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I can only put on the eye serum at night. If I put it on in the morning and then I put the concealer on, the coverup looks very cakey. I am not sure if this stuff works on lifting my eye. I will not buy it again.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
showshow wrote:
I am 31, does this line suit me?

I think this line is suitable for ladies at the age between 35-60. You are so young, and you do not have to use such anti-wrinkle products.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, everyone!
I am quite interested in this products and always want to have a try. Put it on my shopping list.
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Having bought this for my mom and thinking of using it myself... I don't understand the why at for 35 and up ??

I'll just have to order another and wait.
mi_ni

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I want to get CE and prep,mayb Okusil as well for my mum. The review are great!! Put these products in to my list now!! Thanks for sharing!!
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have just bought Janson Beckett AlphaDerma CE, My worry is that Wrinkles on the Forehead.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |