Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Janson Beckett or CellularSkinrX
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Hey you guys, for a first time user of 19 years old which between these two would you recommend I use.. mostly want it for a glow and taking out the yellow in my skin Smile Which do you guys like better

O and also vivier... Smile
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Haven't tried the new JB C serum, but I LOVE the cellular skin one! Being a tart however, I am gonna try the PSF one next Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
which PSF one? well what do you like about the cellular skinrx one? how old r ya and whats your skin tone (just to get a better idea of who the products suit) Smile
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Cellularskinrx.com one - the C+ Firming serum. I like it because it does not "turn" and it soaks in quickly, yet it is not drying like some brands. Some here find it too slippery but I like that a little bit goes a long way. Any C will give you that special "C glow" though. It's not indicative of any specific brand but rather just what C serums do for any skin.

I'm in my early 40's, combo/normal skin with olive/yellow undertones.
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
janson becketts is a .5 and cellularskinrx is 1.. so how long would either of those last me?
What confuses me is the csrx one is a firming serum and i dont really need that as i'm only 20... haven't come across wrinkles yet... so would janson becketts be better for me?
also my skin is very sensitive i guess cuz i can't exfoliate because i apparently just found out that i am gettin red cappillaries, would a vitamin c make this work?

Will it be very beneficial to me to be using one in the long term? Smile Smile Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I had been using CellularSkin RX for month before Janson-Beckett came out with C&C. For me the difference is unbelievable. JB's has brought an instant glow to my skin. It is not oily and absorbs quickly. Where it is stabilized it it gentler on sensitive skin. CellularSkin did make a difference in my skin tone (sallow at times) but with C&C I keep that nice rosy glow.

I sincerely mean this. Do wait for others to respond.

Winnie
JB

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
My cellularskinrx serum lasts about 8-12 weeks for each bottle. It is not necessarily a "firming" serum except to the extent that C serums all firm the skin through encouragement of collagen synthesis. I'm sure the C&C from JB is good as well. I've just been using this one for so long, I don't have any reason to change.
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
ok i took the jump.. I just ordered Janson Becketts C and C Serum! I hope this is gonna be ok for a FIRST time vitamin c serum... you guys are gonna have to teach me how to use it though.. gosh i love this forum.. i'm addicted Smile and its nice to have ppl that are skin care junkies like me Smile Thanks you guys!
mojocat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
oh no, im getting swayed by this...was gonna place my first Vit C order as well and actually decided on Vivier 10%. But now getting convinced the maybe JB worth a try...how??
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 10:52 am      Reply with quote
myztic wrote:
ok i took the jump.. I just ordered Janson Becketts C and C Serum! I hope this is gonna be ok for a FIRST time vitamin c serum... you guys are gonna have to teach me how to use it though.. gosh i love this forum.. i'm addicted Smile and its nice to have ppl that are skin care junkies like me Smile Thanks you guys!

You won't need any teaching. Very Happy If you do not use JB Skin Prep or AlphaDermCE (don't worry that's fine if you don't) apply the C&C after you wash your face and dry. Pat the C&C on. Hopefully 3 or 4 tiny drops will do your whole face and neck. That's is it!!! Some people see an immediate glow. Others it takes a few days. Please exfoliate while you are waiting for your product to arrive.

Winnie
JB

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 10:58 am      Reply with quote
LoL, i exfoliated my skin too much in the past week that now i'm seeing my capillaries, do you think this product will help thicken my skin again? i guess i just cant exfoliate much with my skin type Sad
I was so eager to try this product (u know how it is with new products) i just hope they include some samples with my product like EDS does!
Oh hey are some ppl allergic to vitamin c? If i start using the product what kinds of allergic reaction could i possibly have, being new to vitamin c and all?
I'm allergic to citrus thus i cant let oranges touch my lips otherwise il get a cold sore, this wont happen with vitamin c right?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:34 am      Reply with quote
UH OH UH OH UH OH Rolling Eyes

Be VERY careful !!! Most people who are allergic to citrus fruits are actually allergic to the ascorbic acid and cannot use Vit C serums.....
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:40 am      Reply with quote
well its not allergic to it i dont think? i just know whenever it touches my lips i get a cold sore, but i can eat oranges fine... just cant let it touch my lip.. what do you think?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:47 am      Reply with quote
myztic wrote:
LoL, i exfoliated my skin too much in the past week that now i'm seeing my capillaries, do you think this product will help thicken my skin again? i guess i just cant exfoliate much with my skin type Sad
I was so eager to try this product (u know how it is with new products) i just hope they include some samples with my product like EDS does!
Oh hey are some ppl allergic to vitamin c? If i start using the product what kinds of allergic reaction could i possibly have, being new to vitamin c and all?
I'm allergic to citrus thus i cant let oranges touch my lips otherwise il get a cold sore, this wont happen with vitamin c right?

Shock Please only exfoliate you skin very gently Very Happy Especially because of your broken capillaries. You need to use a very gentle hand and at most once or twice a week. Where the JB is stabilized it is much gentler on the skin. Put a tad under your chin when you get it. Wait 24 hours before using it again. Highly unlikely you will have any reaction but do test. You can also call Janson Beckett to speak with a professional regarding your concerns.

Winnie
JB

myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:54 am      Reply with quote
ok i'll do a test, do you think that they'll include samples in my order?

Thanks Winnie for your help Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
myztic wrote:
ok i'll do a test, do you think that they'll include samples in my order?

Thanks Winnie for your help Smile

Good luck. I am quite certain you will be fine. JB does not include samples as a rule. They sell their whole AlphaDermaCE line for 19.95 (five day sample of each product). You responded to a thread a day or two ago. EDS was giving them FREE. You just have to pay S&H. If you would like the samples you should check into EDS's offer.

Winnie

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |