Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Question for Winnie
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skinrg
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, I saw your photo and your skin is BEAUTIFUL!! Do you mind me asking what you use? I think I'd like to copy your regime! Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed skinrg,

Thank you so much. I needed that tonight.
I have been working really hard on my appearance for the past year. After losing 20 pounds my face sagged so bad. I searched the internet for antiaging products. Happen to buy one that made my skin look like a snake (dry and wrinkled).

This is what I finally found that worked for me:

-Janson-Beckett cleanser/toner. Right now I am out of it and using Neutrogena's
Gentle Cleanser (hope Ian doesn't read this ) Anxious Laughing
-Okusil (approximately one tiny drop around the eye bone only/over Prep and AlphaDermaCE ).
-Janson-Becketts Skin Prep (day and night under AphaDermaCE)
-VitC Serum. Had been using CellularSkinRX, now I am using JB's C&C
-AlphaDerma CE (both day and night over Prep)
-JB's Radiance Exfoliant 2x a week
-JB's Hyloronic Acid Ampules. One night a week. I use one ampule on my whole face and neck after cleansing. When I use ampules I do not put ADCE and Prep on my face that evening.In the morning my fine lines are plumped right. The ampules last me 10 to 12 weeks.
-JB's Eyelid Ampules at bedtime (keep my lids firm). I probably will never have to buy them again. They last so darn long. Think JB should sell these in single ampules. Probably in trouble again. Silenced
-Winter months I need a moisturizer. I use anything that is appealing to me (over AlphaDerma). Switch around with moisturizers.
-Neutrogena's Pore Refining toner on my nose and chin (trying to keep those pores tight)

I drink 64 oz. of water a day and try to eat right. Everyday I do a little Yoga and Meditate. Somehow Yoga/Meditation relieves my stress (which shows on my face). My aerotic activity is limited due to a weak (past injury) ankle. I get my blood ciruculating with passive aerobic exercise (CHI Exerciser).

About three months ago I bought Facial Flex. This is a little gismo you put in your mouth and flex (cheap). Nice and easy as I can use it while typing to you right now Laughing, doing housework or driving. The face flex has made a difference in the jaw contour. I only use it two minutes twice a day. Recently I took a course on Accupressure. We have so many points on our face. Sometimes when I lie down I just massage these points. This not only releaves tension, it is good for the circulations in your face.

For makeup I use Lauren Hutton Face Disc. I don't like foundations so I just take it easy with the makeup as I think a mature woman looks better with less.

You do know I am a sales rep. for Janson-Beckett....don't you Shock . I started working for them 4 months after using their product. Ian has spent many hours helping me get my skin in shape. I will always be grateful.

Product depends on your needs and skin type: Mine is VERY mature, combo, sensitive, clear complextion. My goal was to restore the firmness to my face and neck.

Again, thank you so much for being so kind.

Winnie

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
lassie1234
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
hi, you said the product that you use is for mature skin. how mature ? my mom is 67 and she has a prune face. Embarassed is there any hope for her with JB ? or just the knife ? thanks
lassie1234
renatewr

Wed May 25, 2005 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Is there any issues with Cloasma(pigments because of hormones) and the use of the ingredients (acids etc) in AlpheDerma products?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 5:21 am      Reply with quote
lassie1234 wrote:
hi, you said the product that you use is for mature skin. how mature ? my mom is 67 and she has a prune face. Embarassed is there any hope for her with JB ? or just the knife ? thanks
lassie1234

AlphaDerma is for any age as a preventative.My daughter uses AlphaDerma, Skin Prep and Okusil at 37. Everything in AlphaDerma is good for your skin. Because of the ingredients with firming qualities I jumped all over that. Laughing I am sixty. It sounds like you mother has dehydrated skin. Perhaps has exposed herself to the elements over the years. Janson-Beckett products are certainly not a like a surgical facelift. Surely, you mother would see great improvement in her overall appearance. Argireline in AlphaDerma relaxes fine lines and wrinkles.

Sorry if I gave the impression it just was for mature skin. There is a lot of reading on Janson-Beckett website. EDS also can give you information about each product.

Winnie
JB

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 5:31 am      Reply with quote
renatewr wrote:
Is there any issues with Cloasma(pigments because of hormones) and the use of the ingredients (acids etc) in AlpheDerma products?

Absolutely not. I never had an issue with pigmentation problem myself. The C in AlphaDerma is wonderful for this issue. Of course the C&C has been tested and know to lighten and brighten the skin. I mentioned my daughter in the previous post. She has had hugh issues with pigmentation problems. She can't go in the sun without a 30SPF on her face. AlphaDerma has worked out very well for her. On it's own it has an SPF of 15.

Winnie

MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie:

I currently use Relax-A-Line for my forehead, but would like to use a line relaxer under my eyes and was hoping to find something in a cream/lotion texture for that area. Is the Alphaderma (with Argireline) in a cream/lotion form? Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed she has deep lines and wrikles... and i gobbler .(so do i) so there is something to at least help them a little ? she use to look like liz taylor in her day. now. yuck! looks to me like floppy skin. she was going to pay 3,000.00 to have laser or something done and then three days before she had to get an angiplasty thing done.. and she wants her faceback. even just to smooth somethings out. i gave her AHA but i dont think that will help. i dont know much on these things..im just starting my own crap with renova. which i seem to like so far.i havent had any problems yet.. knock on wood. i just hate to see her like that...and i will look just like her if i dont start now. im 48 she is 67 Cool thanks.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 5:42 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
Hi Winnie:

I currently use Relax-A-Line for my forehead, but would like to use a line relaxer under my eyes and was hoping to find something in a cream/lotion texture for that area. Is the Alphaderma (with Argireline) in a cream/lotion form? Thanks!

Funny you should mention that. Recently I was telling the President of Janson-Beckett how I like using AlphaDermaCE around my eyes. AlphaDermaCE is a very light cream consistency. If you wanted to continue using the Relaxaline you have you could pat AlphaDerma over it or use it on it's own. Personally, I like AlphaDermaCE over the Mineral Skin Prep. If a person likes more of a cream consistency AlphaDermaCE can be used in the place of Okusil. Okusil is great if you want to address the puffies and dark circles along with fine lines and wrinkles.

Winnie
JB

MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info. Winnie!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |