Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Decleor Essential Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
skim wrote:
Random question, but how do you pronounce Decleor?

Razz Thanks for asking - I was too afraid to ask the same question Wink
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Regarding pronunciation, I was told "Day-clay-or".

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Out here in london, the beauty therapists pronounce it as 'dec'+'li'+'oar'.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:37 am      Reply with quote
Must the Decleor Essential Night Balm be applied only at night just before going to sleep? Does sleeping help to activate it or something?
Serendipity
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Reking - I think it would be too rich for day time use. Having said that, if my skin is a bit unsettled and I am loafing at home, I use the decleor balms during the day too.

I have just run out of my essential balm ... have people here tried the Darphin range too? How do they compare?

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
So how long do we have to leave it on our faces before it is fully absorbed?
alex88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
I received the ylang ylang balm a while back and hadn't written a review.
I must say I was disappointed with this product. The texture is very greasy- I used it at night for about 2 weeks and saw 0 difference. I am now using JM Bioclear and it is definitely a HG product for acne!
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Never knew it should be warmed up in the palm before appllied to face. Will try tonight.

Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Kiwi bird
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
After reading this I think I'll give this product a go. Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 am      Reply with quote
does any one with oily skin has tried this product. I'm interested in it but afraid it is too rich for me. it is suitable to apply it in humid weather?thx!
londonfan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have received a sample in my last EDS order, and I even cut the sample to scoop out more product!!! Definately something I will add to my cart next time.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
my french friend pronounces "day" "clor" as in clorox
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly wrote:
does any one with oily skin has tried this product. I'm interested in it but afraid it is too rich for me. it is suitable to apply it in humid weather?thx!

It is supposed to be for unbalanced skin, so you should really be ok using it with an oily skin. Give it a try, you might get a great suprise. Surprised
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
thx~i have requested for a sample of it in my last EDS order, share with you all later
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Hope you get great results Masaholly Pray

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
i love EDS so much! though one of my ordered items is out of stock, they still deliver me the other products on schedule~ it's really great!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:15 am      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say it is one of my favourite products in Decleor. At first I was not impressed with the smell of Essential balm. Actually it grows on you: the more you use it the better acquainted with it you become. And the beauty: it is 100% natural. It would be beneficial for those who are new to this brand to watch a video on QVC on how to use the product Idea . And remember :you only need a small amount-a little goes a long way.
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Essential Balm a couple of days agop (the one on special with the lip balm) and I can't wait to try it. My skin needs a bit of a boost and can sometimes become a bit congested on my chin and jawline.

Ok so from all that I have read, I need to warm my hands and apply a tiny pea size amount at night time before bed? I assume that I don't need to put anything else on top of it?
bondgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:09 am      Reply with quote
Nothing else needs to go on top of it. If you feel you need a bit more you can warm up a tiny bit more and keep massaging it all over face and neck. If there is any residue left I extend it ti decollete area. Enjoy. Smile
honbbb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I know that the rose d'orient works great for sensitive skin, but what if i got sensitive skin and also very dehydrated, but oily around the T-zone area type of skin. Which balm should I use????
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi honbbb

I have similar skin as you however I'm not overly sensitive. I decided to purchase the Essential Balm after reading many reviews on here.
My skin is combination on t-zone and dehydrated cheeks.
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
I need to retry this again. The smell put me off after a couple of tries!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |