Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Decleor Essential Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 am      Reply with quote
The scent is very strong but I think I will get used to it. I wouldn't say that it smells gorgeous or anything.

I used it last night for the first time and my skin definitely felt better this morning. It felt smoother and fresher. I can't wait to use it again tonight. Hoping to get some good results from this one.
candicehan

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
histeric wrote:
I have sensitive, acne prone,combo skin. Essential Oil from Decleor didn't do much to the acne. Instead, I make my face really oily and tend to break more.

I have acne prone, combo skin but not sensitive. May I know your directions when you used this essential balm? Somebody said that this product is useful for treating comedos.I need more information from others.
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm also using Dr Hauschka's Cleansing Cream and while the Dr H CC helps to clean the pores out, I'm finding the Essential Balm is calming the areas down and helping them heal. I have lots of small whiteheads and blackheads on my nose and chin and the combination of both these products is amazing. I'm also looking at using Ylang Ylang oil for daytime or even the Yonka Creme 93 which also has ylang ylang in it.

By the way, my skin is combo slightly dry on cheeks
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I have just been re-reading this topic again and was wondering if I should stop my Essential Balm for a week or so. I have been using it for 2 weeks with great results and it has certainly cleared my skin but today I woke up with red, itchy cheeks and it could be due to the fact I used a new softening mask last night before the balm but then it could also mean that I need to stop this product for a while?

How often do you all use this? Every night, or a couple of weeks per month? I'd love to know.

Thanks
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Do they have samples of this? I would like samples of this before buying the full size, as with any other product. How many app. uses are there in one sample?

Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 am      Reply with quote
ChelseaaaHi wrote:
Do they have samples of this? I would like samples of this before buying the full size, as with any other product. How many app. uses are there in one sample?

Yes, Decleor does have samples of the Essential Balm though I'm not sure what EDS has in stock if that is what you were asking. Decleor balms go a loooong way so the sample (2.5ml) lasts but I couldn't tell you how many uses though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:35 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
ChelseaaaHi wrote:

Yes, Decleor does have samples of the Essential Balm though I'm not sure what EDS has in stock if that is what you were asking. Decleor balms go a loooong way so the sample (2.5ml) lasts but I couldn't tell you how many uses though.

Whew that's good. I've only tried one Decleor sample, can't wait to try this balm. You answered my question ty Smile
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Nelly4 wrote:
I have just been re-reading this topic again and was wondering if I should stop my Essential Balm for a week or so. I have been using it for 2 weeks with great results and it has certainly cleared my skin but today I woke up with red, itchy cheeks and it could be due to the fact I used a new softening mask last night before the balm but then it could also mean that I need to stop this product for a while?

How often do you all use this? Every night, or a couple of weeks per month? I'd love to know.

Thanks

Is the Essential Balm not rich enough? Rolling Eyes
nekosen
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I got 2 samples and plan to give to my mother. I heard that this brand was really good.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
this is an amazing product, love the smell
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 am      Reply with quote
It is too oily to my oily skin. I used it with Aromessence Neroli, the fact proved it is not fit me.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think this product shoud be a staple for most people. I dont use everynight and sometimes not even every week but when I do it works a treat.
I have ordered the new exceptional balm so I will see how this compares.
Foltsie

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great product and it does work. I have normal/combo skin w/ acne during that time of the month. So I mainly use it then to calm the nose and chin areas and it has been quite effective. Definitely would not hesitate to recommend this!
sophia1015
5% products discount

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am      Reply with quote
this is a really hot item! Never used it but would like to try!
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I get a sample yesterday and to my superise, it feels like wax and hard to smooth on the face. The smell is really great and lasting. I used it on my red acne in the night and this morning I find the redness fades very obviously.
So far I like it very much.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 am      Reply with quote
I am also very fond of! I use a year and a half, and it made my skin very healthy, very good purification of detoxification, I would have been using

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
i've been looking for a good night cream, so after reading these posts, i might try it.

also, what is the purpose of the neroli oil? and when do u use it?

thanks
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Not a big fan of it. Very hard to apply on my face and very oily.
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
saisai,

does it remain oily on your face even after u apply the cream after the neroli oil?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Im wondering what the new neroil balm is going to be like. If anyone purchases I would love to hear.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 am      Reply with quote
This product is a must-have in my arsenal. I don't use it every night, but when I do, I'm guarenteed a good "skin day" the next day. My skin is smooth, calm, and it really does help moisturize all the while helping get rid of breakouts.

This is a really fantastic product, the trick is knowing how to use it. Also, although it might seem oily upon application, it does not leave skin oily the next day.

Whenever I use it, I wake up to refreshed, smooth, calm skin. I will keep repurchasing this product.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
Im wondering what the new neroil balm is going to be like. If anyone purchases I would love to hear.

Pal, I thought Décléor only changed/updated its packaging... are you saying they have also changed the formulation of the Essential Balm?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone use this to soothe the skin when also using retinol products? I need something calming and healing for the off days.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
gottaHAVEitALL wrote:
pal wrote:

Pal, I thought Décléor only changed/updated its packaging... are you saying they have also changed the formulation of the Essential Balm?

Hey I have just gone back and had a look and relised I think I got it wrong. Under new products in decleor they have Neroil essential balm, I saw neroil and automatically thought it was a new one. But they have either added neroil into the title or I have never noticed it. Thats my take on it now looking into again.
Sorry if anyone got excited. Laughing
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
gailbaby wrote:
Does anyone use this to soothe the skin when also using retinol products? I need something calming and healing for the off days.

I have every now and again. It works well.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |