Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
aspirin mask????
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls Ive been reading through so many threads and I couldnt really find out How exactly do you make an aspirin mask and what does it do ?Thanks....
princesita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 31, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Have a look on the sticky thread up the top - DIY Facials I think it's called. There are posts about the asprin mask in there.

5% products discount

Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I made an aspirin mask last night with the ingredients listed on the D.I.Y. sticky... and wow! It really made my skin feel smooth and also took the redness out of problem areas around my nose and jaw-line.

I actually used the honey, yogurt and aloe vera mixed with the crushed aspirin, because I didn't realize you could choose just one of the "mixer" ingredients... I thought the recipe called for all of them (I'm kind of dumb that way sometimes). Embarassed Anyway, it seemed to work well with all of them.

I would definitely recommend this recipe to anyone who is looking for a cheap spa-like treatment.

-Kim
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I did one too the other night I used the aspirin and a little bit of witchhazel, it really made my face feel nice for some reason im really breaking out right now Im wondering if the mask could be the reason????
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
ladies, what aspirin brands are you using? Crying or Very sad i went to a local drug store and all aspirin sold there is safety or lightly coated.
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
tipu,

Lightly coated would work too. Just may take a little big longer to dissolve. We normally just get the cheapest, generic kind of aspirin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
thanks mtview, off to the store again...... Very Happy
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine at CVS it was hard to find though without coating
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I got mine at CVS it was hard to find though without coating

alycas, could you please tell me what brand at CVS?
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Its CVS brand 325 mg uncoated aspirin all they had was a giant bottle 1000 uncoated tablets for $9.99 hope it agrees with me or else we will choke Shock on all these uncoated aspirins ....
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:46 am      Reply with quote
FYI - you can also find the el cheapo, uncoated aspirin at Walmart, I think it was 99¢ for a bottle of 50 aspirin. It was the generic/store brand of (“genuine”) Bayer aspirin, and they were side-by-side on the shelf. That’s a good way to buy a “starter” bottle, to try out the aspirin mask to see if it works for you, but if you start using an aspirin mask (or toner, or make some homemade “TendSkin”) regularly, I seriously recommend buying the biggest bottle of generic/store brand aspirin that you can find. That’s what I did, then ground the entire bottle up in my coffee grinder at one time, and poured the pulverized aspirin back into the container, so I always have a constant supply of ground aspirin on hand so I don’t have to take the time to grind them individually each time I want to make the mask....

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |