Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Hello all! I'm new!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
winter_pixie

Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:07 am      Reply with quote
This seems like a great place for discussions on various topics. Smile I wasn't sure whether to just start posting or to introduce myself first...
I decided upon the latter!

I'm 17, 18 in one month. I live in Europe, I'm a student and I live with my mom, dad and little brother.
I do ballet, pilates, belly dancing and school work on my spare time.
I'm interested in skincare, human rights issues, psychology, religion and politics.

Sorry if it's not customary to introduce oneself by posting something... I wasn't sure what to do Wink

winter_pixie Smile
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winter Pixie,

This is the right place Wink . Welcome to the forum!!!Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winter Pixie,
Welcome to the forum Very Happy I think the way you introduced yourself is fine.You don't have to jump right in to a hot topic and ask dumb questions straight away. (which is what I did)
I wish I had had all the great information and advice available to me at your age. I would still look 17 now instead of 150. Rolling Eyes

Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum winter_pixie Smile I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:42 am      Reply with quote
wave Hi Winter-Pixie, look forward to seeong you post Very Happy Belly dancing, I am so envious, if only Laughing

Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I am new to the EDS forum too! I live in Singapore, am 26 this year. Currently experiencing a massive outbreak on my face. Sad Have been using Jurlique's herbal recovery gel to see if it helps my poor face.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi joycemhtan,
Hope your outbreak clears up quickly. Oh and welcome to the forum

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hello to everyone who's new wave Welcome to the forum!!!
There's loads of great advice on here and some really nice friendly folk!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pixie,

Welcome to the forum. You will like it.

Rose
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome! You'll love it here. I'm fairly new myself, but already I'm addicted to this forum. Very Happy
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!

Welcome! You'll enjoy it here - loads of reviews and you can even learn a thing or two Wink .

Oh yeah. Its addicting!
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome welcome! You'll love this place.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Hello and welcome winter_pixie! This is a great place and a great group of people.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to all new members Very Happy This is a great forum with loads of very helpful members - enjoy your visits.

Anya
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Welcome winter_pixie Very Happy
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 10:36 am      Reply with quote
welcome, it is never too late to join EDS.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum!
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome winter_pixie and joycemhtan.

Your introductions are refreshing! Very Happy Looking forward to your future posts.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
welcome.....Smile
and be careful, this forum can be very addicting.
Very Happy
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 28, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ummm, it's no matter to me, but did ya notice the original post was made almost a year ago and she only has 5 posts??? She probably isn't even seeing all the wonderful welcomes she's gotten, by all the nice, freindly people here..

Maybe she'll pop back in and see.. Just in case..

Hi, welcome.. Love your name...
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hello winter_pixie and joycemhtan, welcome to the forum.

"Re quote" here after bb2000: it is never too late to join EDS!

But have to warn you: it can be very addicting, like roadtonowhere just did.

And take it from me: very soon you will start asking many "silly questions" and surprisingly they all will be taken very seriously from most of the active members.

Be prepared to pour your heart out before you regret it! Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |