Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEWBY
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bhuff321

Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. First time posting but I've been visiting and taking your suggestions to heart!! Just wanted to let you know what I've started....First of all, I'm 44 with minimal wrinkles around the eye area but I'm getting quite alot of age spots. I was quite a sun worshiper even tho I'm in MI (thank goodness). Anyway, I've been using Glytone cleanser, Nightime Fluid and eyecreme for a few years. I started Cellex-C Serum and Hydration Complex 6 weeks ago. I did notice it turned brown and it got gritty too - yuck! I just started Cellular Skin RX C+ Firming Serum and so far I really like the feel of it!! They also sent me a sample of Relax-A-Line too! I'm using JB's Hyaluronic Acid Serum over those. JB also sent me samples of their Vit. C+C Serum and AlphaDerma CE but I'm going to wait until the other sample is gone. OK, so (sorry so long.....) how am I doing so far AND what should I do as far as the age spots? THANK YOU so much for your help!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi bhuff321!
Welcome to here, hope you like it.
What you are doing sounds great- as far as I am aware c-serums are the best for fading sunspots short of laser surgery. Keep at it and see what happens. Maybe try wearing a sunscreen during the days you will be outside a lot too.
Hope this helps a bit.
Take care

maddie
maddy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi bhuff321!
Welcome to here, hope you like it.
What you are doing sounds great- as far as I am aware c-serums are the best for fading sunspots short of laser surgery. Keep at it and see what happens. Maybe try wearing a sunscreen during the days you will be outside a lot too.
Hope this helps a bit.
Take care

maddie
Mabsy

Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:19 am      Reply with quote
That does sound good. Use it for a while and see how you go with that regime.

Btw, the Cellex-C serum should not have turned brown in six weeks. Yes, it does turn orange faster than others I have tried but not to that extent. Just make sure that with your new serum you cap it tightly and keep it out of direct light.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |