Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
which is the best cleanser for combination skin??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hana
5% products discount

Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:26 am      Reply with quote
hi, i have a very oily teezone with normal cheeks, prone to dryness, Ijuat cant seem to find the perfect balance either ifeel im wearing a mask or my tzone becomes so conjested, im currently using principle secret products do any of you have opinions on these products???
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi Hana I'm going to beat everyone to it and suggest the Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream. This is suitable for all skin types and smells out of this world and does a great job of minimising pores and clearing congested skin without being too harsh. Princesita likes the Jurlique Cleanser, which she swears is similar to the Dr Hauschka one. Very Happy

Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Laughing You beat me to it Rosebud! But I suggested it in reply to her other post before I read this... Does that count? Razz

Seriously though, the Dr Hauschka cleansing cream or the Jurlique one (they are VERY similar and gave me the same results) sounds like a good idea in this case. Also look into normalising oils like the Dr Hauschka one or the Decleor Ylang Ylang for oil control.

5% products discount

Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy As i live in the uk not quite sure were to get these products? To be honest hadnt heard of them up until now Embarassed Are they expensive/
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Hana
You can get the Dr Haushcka in the UK. I bought some in Peter Jones, but it's more expensive than buying online.

EDS has a shop - follow the brand name links at the bottom of this page so find the prices. I didn't realise there was a shop attached until I'd used the forum for some time Confused - so I'm guessing you've done the same.

It actually works out cheaper to purchase from EDS than buy things in the UK.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I agree it's cheaper to buy from EDS but only if your buying a couple of products so as to off set the postage and packaging which is around £6.
If you purchase more than one items them it works out cheaper. If you want to purchase from the shops I know selfriges stocks both Dr H and Jurlique and SpaceNK stocks Dr Hauschka Very Happy

5% products discount

Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:42 am      Reply with quote
ty for the vit c tip and also the stockists i have no excuses now tyxx
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |