Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Elemis products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
AJL-C
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to praise the Elemis range its fantastic the

contain:
* Organic extracts, first extraction pure essential oils, distilled from fresh plant material, active natural bases and natural emulsifiers and skin-softening emollients

avoid:
* Genetically modified crops, animal-derived collagen, animal testing - they only test on humans, mineral oil, alcohol and unnecessary use of silicones, synthetic perfumes and colouring, high levels of synthetic detergents and preservatives

There anti-aging formulas Pro-cologen are light weight but extremly effective. They have fantastic Absolute Eye Serum, Lime Blossom Cleanser, Balancing Lavender Toner is gentle and de sensitising. The Papaya Enzyme Peel exfoliates without the rubbing on the sking just put it on and rinse off after 10 mins it makes your skin feel like glass. I would recomend all the elemis products I have used especially the absolute lifting mask!!! Very Happy
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for good information og elemis.I'm interested in elemis serum and mask.So I'll use them ASAP.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I've used the Elemis peel and whilst it smelt absolutely gorgeous, I couldnt really see that much of a difference after use.
Maybe because I use stronger peels Confused compared to the Elemis, because with the JB and JSF, when I slapped it on my face, I could feel my skin tingling. However with the Elemis, I couldnt feel a thing. So I guess it's for really sensitive skin types.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi AJL-C,

Have you used Decleor products? How would you compare Elemis and Decleor?

I am interested in Elemis but it's slightly more expensive than Decleor, so, I haven't bought any Elemis.

Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I was given the Papaya Enzyme Peel and used it once. It didn't do anything for me so I never used it again.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I actually have neck serum and an eye serum in the draw to use. Apparently these two products are surposed to be really good... here's hoping!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 am      Reply with quote
hi everyone,

i'm testing out the elemis rosepetal cleanser and soothing apricot toner. they're both lovely and gentle. i love the smell too! i have sensitive and dry skin, and so far so good with elemis.

i'm impressed by this brand. i'm also looking at their body bath range, and the bath oil sounds gorgeous, especially for winter.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 am      Reply with quote
VL wrote:
Hi AJL-C,

Have you used Decleor products? How would you compare Elemis and Decleor?

I am interested in Elemis but it's slightly more expensive than Decleor, so, I haven't bought any Elemis.

Thanks

i tried some of my friend's Decleor. i smells wonderful but even their gentle products irritate my skin. i think i'm allergic to them or something. i also received 2 Decleor sample kits from EDS but i'm scare to use them. that last D that i used burned my skin.

its really a shame because their (Decleor)whole range smells awesome.

on the other hand, i don't find any reaction to the Elemis products. HTH

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
tikiandbabu
5% products discount

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I like the Elemis professional products, especially the body line!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
i hope EDS carries more product lines. i would love for them to carry this as well. and maybe darphin as well! i hope! Very Happy

nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I used Decleor skincare in the past. I liked it then.

But I've changed to Elemis skincare for a year and a bit now. Smile I prefer Elemis to Decleor. I can see better results and it seems that my skin is really loving Elemis products! Very Happy

I like their masks, night creams, eye renewal and serums. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
i agree, they are quality products that are effective and gentle... and the price is quite reasonable.

luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 am      Reply with quote
I would like to know how effective the bone collagen night cream?
Any body uses it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in the Elemis Pro-Collagen hand cream.
Has anyone tried this? What results did you get?

TIA
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the peel too. It is quite gentle, which I consider a good thing because I just want it to exfoliate the dead stuff, not burn off the whole top layer like a chemical peel.
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 am      Reply with quote
maybe Elemis is a luxury brand, so the price is high, if i have enough money, i will try

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I really like their SOS cream, it totally keeps my winter peelies in check, but it's a bit heavy for the summer

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Oh another Elemis product that worked well for me - their physical sunscreen. It's SPF 30, I believe.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:09 am      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
I was given the Papaya Enzyme Peel and used it once. It didn't do anything for me so I never used it again.

I love the Papaya Enzyme Peel,it Smell very comfortable,with rose-scented.Because of v ry mild,you can use every day.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:12 am      Reply with quote
onlyxi6 wrote:
maybe Elemis is a luxury brand, so the price is high, if i have enough money, i will try

They are often out of home packages, the price more affordable, it is worth start with.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 am      Reply with quote
I am using Elemis Absolute Eye Serum 15ml now,Although the texture of this eye serum is not very viscous, but it is very moisturizing, the fine lines on the eye and effective, it is best to use eye cream with his family.
Jesselyn
5% products discount

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 am      Reply with quote
has anyone had an Elemis facial?
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Japanese camellia oil looks good, Victoria. Beckham is recommended
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I heard of this brand for a long time.but i have no chance to use it.I want use sample first
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 am      Reply with quote
let me share my experience of uing it. i used 2 sets of its anti-aging products, saw no results at all. don't like itsprduts. will never purchase again.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |