Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

FYI - Relax-a-line!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Heléne
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:20 am      Reply with quote
wave ladies!!

I know many of you are disappointed that CS Rx has changed the size of the Relax-a-line bottle from 1oz to 0.5oz Sad

For those of you who doesn´t already know; you can still order the large bottle from www.goldportbeauty.com

I wish I had known about this site before I placed my order of the small bottle yesterday Mad
Hey, it´s only money, right Question Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Only thing is the 1/2 oz bottle is just $24 so you did okay. Smile (instead of the $36)
Heléne
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy

Soooo anxious to try this one, I´ve been reading some great reviews of it here on the forum. Hope it will work on those fine under eye lines.... Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:33 am      Reply with quote
You can use this under eyes???? Confused
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I can't see why you wouldn't be able to. JB Okusil has the same percentage of Argireline. I would just follow it up with a good eyecream. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I have used it there as well but you really must put a moisturizer over it unless you have fairly moist skin. Have to say that the new Relax Vialox product makes Relaxaline seem like ice age technology. It really, really relaxes the muscles. I can feel it work and the flattening effect is very noticeable. I only use it on my frown lines since it is more expensive than Relax-A-Line but boy, it's worth it for that area to look smooth. It doesn't have the hyaluronic acid in it that Relax-A-Line does - so really just a super wrinkle relaxer only.
deacon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
After two weeks, I'd say I have had a lot of success with this product. (I have been using the original Relax A Line before now. I think it is most noticeable on my smile lines.....

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Great to hear that, Deacon!! Very Happy

My smile lines are getting more visible everyday, hopefully this serum will help counteract them Cool

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |