Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
help with hair dryer selection
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Which is better and why?

Farouk CHI ceramic pro hair dryer or
the t3 tourmaline dryer?
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm bumping this up- I'm really hoping someone will have some input!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:01 am      Reply with quote
HYPE:

T-3 TOURMALINE HAIR DRYER: This hair dryer is the best money you'll ever spend and it lasts forever. Infused with 100 percent tourmaline jewels (the world's most potent ionic mineral), T3 Dryer and Diffuser deliver maximum negative ions and infrared heat. This means lightning fast drying and healthier, shinier, deeply moisturized hair. An entirely new approach to blow drying, the T3 guarantees frizz-free results every time.Other benefits include:-Breaks down water for deep moisture penetration-Smoothes hair surface for silky-smooth shine-Eliminates static-Delivers heat gently to the
hair shaft. Skip the straightening treatment! Buy this dryer - you'll LOVE it.

PRODUCT REVIEWS FROM DRUGSTORE.COM:

***** Love this dryer...worth every penny. If you have dry hair and are looking for something that will leave your hair shiny and healthy, this dryer is it. I was amazed at the drying time and how my hair looked afterwards. Love it. I also love the T3 flat irons. They are awesome!

-- Anonymous on May 19, 2005
* I am not sure what this dryer is supposed to do that is so special, but it doesn't do it. It works pretty much the same as the cheaper Conair I brought from the drugstore. Please don't waste your money on this.

-- Anonymous on May 9, 2005
***** Worth the money! I have problem hair. After one use I could see the difference. I have curly colored hair which usually will frizz if I do not use styling product. Not with this dryer. It does everything the company information says it does. You will not be disappointed!
*****I had been intrigued by this dryer for months, having read about it in several magazines, but I resisted buying it because -- come on -- $200 for a blow dryer??? I finally gave in and bought it (this site was having a "$20 off a $150 purchase" deal, so I got it for $180, no sales tax). This is a great dryer. It's extremely light and very quiet, but best of all; it really does dry my hair a lot faster than any other blow dryer I've used. So, I'm giving it 5 stars, even though it's crazy expensive!
-- Melissa H, Dallas, TX on April 22, 2005

HYPE:

Farouk Chi Pro Hair Dryer:
The newest in the line of Farouk Chi, this dryer contains all the elements of Farouk technology. Farouk Chi Pro Hair Dryer has ceramic coils and heaters that produce ions that keep your hair soft and managable with low EMF for your hair to dry faster. Farouk Chi Pro Hair Dryer is lightweight, ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. Has a powerful 1300 watts with 2 speed settings and cool shot. Included is CHI diffuser and concentrator nozzle.

Product Reviews fromWWW.FOLICA.COM

-- Chi Dryer Sun May 29 2005
Reviewer: Brandy - Love it! This is my 2nd one. As a stylist who works 5 days a week--this thing rocks! It's quiet and drys super quick. Also, light-weight.

-- Three CHI garage Thu May 26 2005
Reviewer: Julian Hill - I read about this product in a WALL STREET JOURNAL Weekend section product review,and bought my first CHI ionic dryer at that time.It was GREAT.It dries your hair in no time,and with very minimal frizz.My wife liked it so much,I had to get HER one,so I could get back my original dryer from her.Then,my daughter came home from college,and SHE loved it,so I had to get her one so mine wouldn't get 'borrowed' back to college.So,that's the story on why we are a 3 CHI family...

-- Don't understand the hype Sun May 08 2005
Reviewer: Hope from New York City - I am not impressed with this hair dryer. It doesn't "blow" air and it is unable to give my hair any volume. I have long fine hair of medium thickness which is basically straight but can be a little frizzy. When I uses this dryer my hair comes out slightly wavy and/or flat and sometimes it's still frizzy. My much less expensive blower works a lot better. I can't understand why everyone is raving about this product, other than it cuts drying time in half.

-- Light-weight, low noise Mon May 02 2005
Reviewer: Kristen from Alexandria, VA - I really like this dryer. I used to use an old twenty-pounder, and I was surprised at how light this is. I was equally impressed at how quiet it is. An important feature for me is the concentrator nozzle; it swivels easily around the barrel. The easily adjustable nozzle is good for those of us who use the dryer to straighten out curly or kinky hair.
My only complaint is that the power switch is located in the exact place where I grip the handle, causing occasional shut-offs while I'm drying my hair.

-- Nice and quite Thu Apr 28 2005
Reviewer: Twintalk from Boca Raton - I really love this dryer. My twin daughters have very long hair and hate to blow dry their hair because it takes too long and they don't like the noise. They were very happy to find their hair would dry in half the time and was quite. For me I like the fact it doesn't blow my hair everywhere and it dries a whole lot less frizzy. When I first got it I didn't think it was powerful enough because I was use to dryer that blow you back to OZ. I also bought the Flat iron and the curling iron by CHI. I have to admitt I like the curling iron better because I am not use to a flat iron. Best curling iron I have ever owned. I travel a lot and I always take my dyer with me even though hotels have dyers. Can't be without my CHI.

** END **

HTH,
Carrie

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you!
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have a bio ionic dryer-FR Series. I love it!! I have had it for about a year now with no problems. I have super thick hair and I tend to go through dryers every few months. I bought this dryer and it has cut my hair drying time in half.

I found a seller that has great comparisons on high end hair products. Here is a link...

http://stores.ebay.com/E-Salon-Online-Beauty-Supplies/Free-Hair-Care-Education.html

Liz
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, sorry posted the wrong review. Couldn't find the one on dryers.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |