Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Online Shoes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I am looking for an online store that ships internationally...Does anyone know one?? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Neiman Marcus can arrange international shipping -- you have to log on towww.neimanmarcus.com and click on "Assitance" at the top of the home page. Then when you click on shipping info, you'll see a phone number you need to call.

Also,www.bluefly.com can arrange international shipping.

In either case, the shipping charges are quite expensive.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
victoriassecret.com

I've never gotten shoes off them...but love their clothes!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your responses! I cannot buy shoes in Japan, and I am totally desperate.

Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
is it a size problem? I wear an 11 or 12...pretty hard. There's 2 stores in all of vancouver that I've found. One is super $$$ and the other has granny shoes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
What about eBay? You could set up a "My eBay" page and add shoes to your favorite "Searches". This can be organized by size, style, color, brand, etc. to make browsing easier. Many sellers ship worlwide. The only drawback is that purchases aren't generally returnable so if the shoe doesn't fit, you're often out of luck. I've gotten many shoes this way, including a few duds and others that didn't fit well (it pays to know your size in particular brands). On the other hand, I've gotten some terrific shoes at unbelievable prices. Check it out!!!
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Yes...size problem. Japan generally goes to a size 8.5 for women, very occasionally a 9. I am a 9.5, so it is so irritating Mad . I am planning a trip home in August and thought I could make it, but I can't.... Crying or Very sad

Its alright though...I will find something Smile

Thanks for the Ebay tip...I will try that too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:45 am      Reply with quote
damn...you'd think in tokyo and osaka they'd have those sizes for all the rich wives of american businessmen.

My friend lived in japan for a year and has size 9...she never mentioned any problems. I'll ask her where she went if I talk to her soon

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Trywww.office.co.uk, shame, my fave site Zappos.com, does not ship internationally.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
damn...you'd think in tokyo and osaka they'd have those sizes for all the rich wives of american businessmen.

My friend lived in japan for a year and has size 9...she never mentioned any problems. I'll ask her where she went if I talk to her soon

Well, to be honest, I probably could find some at a "specialty shop" or in a larger department store, in a "special" section. But, they are really expensive for something that is not cute, IMO.

One time, I decided I would try, but I found the whole experience so traumatic I nearly started crying. I had to call home and listen to all my friends and family consol me about my "abonormally large" feet. Now it is funny, but at the time, it really affected me. I would really just prefer to not do that to myself again.

Thanks for the other suggestions! Very Happy I also foundwww.shoes.com , and they ship internationally too!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
faith,

you have just described every single time I've gone shopping for shoes!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lianne,

One of my friends is a size 13!! In highschool she used to cry a lot actaully. Luckily, we had a uniform and all wore plain black shoes. Some people wore Docs, so she could just get the boy ones...Now, she just has to pay the $$$$ I still feel a bit bad for her though because it is just so difficult. Since being here, I can understand what she has always gone through.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi faith,

Check out this site. They do ship internationally and are currently offering a discount on shipping.

http://www.shopgco.com/Company/index.cfm?area=promotions&us=no

They also have up to size 11 for women.

Joani

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |