Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where to buy La Roche Posay or Avene products in the U.S.?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
I live in Canada...my husband is in Pennsylvania until Wednesday...so the least he can do is buy me sunscreen Wink

I am interested in purchasing LRP Anthelios W Gel 40 and the Avene sunblock spray 50.

Are these products sold in normal drugstores?

Any names of stores would be greatly appreciated Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I am confused. I thought LRP and Avene is easily available in Canada? They are definitely not widely available in the US. Avene is available in only selected CVS drugstores. You can check the cvs website to see which one carries Avene.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, LRP and Avene are available in Toronto very readily...

but they don't carry the LRP Anthelios Gel (or any of the LX or Fluid Extreme lines) in Canada and I have not been able to find the Avene spray....I just assumed that people were buying these products in the U.S.

If not in stores, where are people buying these products?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I purchase my LRP FE online from Europe. There are a few stores in NY that sells FE but for a much higher price.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi try here:

http://www.zitomer.com/index.asp?PageAction=MFGSEARCH&ManfID=80&Page=1

joani

sorry, I didn't read he was to be in Penn. I had NY on my mind!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cautious Newbie,

You wouldn't find the XL range or the orange-packaged Avene in the US or Canada. You'll have to buy them off the 'Net from Europe.

Trywww.bce-europe.com. They have competitive prices. There's alsowww.larocheposay.net; this is not the company's website, although it carries the name.
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:29 am      Reply with quote
thanks everyone. I'll check out the sites.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Bad Bird,
Am I confused about products? It seems zitomer.com in NY sells these:

XL FLUIDE EXTREME SPF 60 50 ml. (Sunblock for the Face)
XL CREME SPF 60+ 50 ml.
XL LAIT SPF 60+ 100 ml.
XL CREME TINTED 50 ml.
AQUA-LAIT 100ml.

Are these different from the products you are discussing? Thanks, Joani

5% products discount

Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
which lrp sunscreen is physical, cause i cant have all that chemical crap on me skin even avene physical suncreen is loaded with bad boyz
joani.sp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
This one isn't LRP but it is non-chemical and safe for babies, although I don't know what Bad Bird would day about it!

The brand is Fallene

http://www.newtimrx.com/sunblock.html

Total Block C.O.T.Z. SPF 58 C.O.T.Z. (Contains Only Titanium and Zinc) - SPF 58 - 2/5 oz. tube - is the most recent addition to the Total Block family of uniquely protective sun care products.
Mineral based, utilizing ultra-micronized titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as its approved active sunscreen ingredients, C.O.T.Z. is excellent for the pediatric population and those with particularly sensitive skin to the organic chemical sunscreens and fragrances that are commonly found in most other sunscreens. WaterProof and highly protective, this sunscreen is elegant, and leaves skin soft, smooth and UVA/UVB protected.

FAL_TB_58Reg. price: $27.00Sale price: $23.49

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
joani.sp wrote:
Bad Bird,
Am I confused about products? It seems zitomer.com in NY sells these:

XL FLUIDE EXTREME SPF 60 50 ml. (Sunblock for the Face)
XL CREME SPF 60+ 50 ml.
XL LAIT SPF 60+ 100 ml.
XL CREME TINTED 50 ml.
AQUA-LAIT 100ml.

Are these different from the products you are discussing? Thanks, Joani

Hi Joani,

Sorry ... I forgot that Zitomer carry the XL range. They are about one of the few (if not the only) US online sites that do; however, their prices reflect that!
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Red alert, everyone! I was just at the zitomer website and they are offering $10 off on the LRP Anthelios line. The product was featured recently in an issue of InStyle magazine and their promo ties in to that.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Walgreens and CVS is selling La Roche-Posay full line of the sunscreen products.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |