Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
darkness in corner of the eye
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ffmaster
5% products discount

Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:44 am      Reply with quote
ive had this since puberty and i dont no what to do...i tried hydrocortison but it didnt help

its supposed to bleach the eye but it hasnt done anything it almost looks like it made it worse..
ffmaster
5% products discount

Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
no one can help me?
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think that hydrocortison should be used around the eyes...(I could be wrong though)

Have you been to a dermatologist about it?? It could be a hormonal thing.

mmm....creams with vitamin K can work well for dark under eye circles...perhaps they'd help? Exclamation

5% products discount

Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:24 am      Reply with quote
ye i meant hydroquinone ultraquin 4% and its not under the eye its the corner of the eye adn a bit lower
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:47 am      Reply with quote
sorry I don't know anything about hydroquinone (aside from it being a lightener)

5% products discount

Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
thanks is there any other skin message board sites i can ask on>?
Mabsy

Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Try Fairlyfair's skin lightening forum perhaps? http://www.evenskin.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:19 am      Reply with quote
ffmaster: I have those dark circles in the inner corner of my eyes too, and I have had some success with Okusil by Janson Beckett. More than with any other product so far. Sometimes they are barely there at all, but sometimes they are just the same. I think that sinus troubles cause most of my problem so I can't seem to shake the darkness completely. I wish I could give you an a fool-proof cure for it, but I don't have one. But hey, if you stumble on one while you are looking, come back and let me know. Wink
ffmaster
5% products discount

Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:02 am      Reply with quote
marella wrote:
ffmaster: I have those dark circles in the inner corner of my eyes too, and I have had some success with Okusil by Janson Beckett. More than with any other product so far. Sometimes they are barely there at all, but sometimes they are just the same. I think that sinus troubles cause most of my problem so I can't seem to shake the darkness completely. I wish I could give you an a fool-proof cure for it, but I don't have one. But hey, if you stumble on one while you are looking, come back and let me know. Wink

what do u mean sinus troubles? like having a cold all the time? cause i seem to get a cold everyday!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
ffmaster wrote:
ive had this since puberty and i dont no what to do...i tried hydrocortison but it didnt help

its supposed to bleach the eye but it hasnt done anything it almost looks like it made it worse..

I have no idea how old you are Question The inner corner of my eyes are also dark. As you get older they can become darker.I believe the darkness is coming from under your skin. In that case no bleaching product will work. The skin in the eye corners by your nose is very thin so the blood supply can show through. I use a light concealer and it works wonderful to give my eyes a brighter look. I have found no topicals help the inner corner. If the dark circles are under your eye some topicals do help. Surely you should use an eye cream that can be applied on the lid to help prevent future thinning.

You mentioned in a post that you seem to have a cold everyday. You could very well have allergies that are causing the darkness. You could always try an over the counter drug like Alegra. If it is allergies you would notice a big difference.
ffmaster
5% products discount

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
ahhh im 17...and i didnt want to hear something like that..there noting you can do.... man
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
ffmaster wrote:
ahhh im 17...and i didnt want to hear something like that..there noting you can do.... man

If it is allergies you can do something about it. Very good chance it is. Try an over the counter medication or ask your doctor. It is not aging as you are just a youngin Very Happy
Emma_Hawk

Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have recently been told that the dark rim on my eyelids is a result of sun damage - oops, didn't realise that could happen. Not every makeup or sunscreen is designed to be used on your eye area but I am very careful now to cover my eye lids with my JI pressed base for the sun protection. Perhaps your dark spots are also due to the sun.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |