Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Sircuitskin - Sorry to bring it up again!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tynkerbell
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi, just came across this line of skin care. for those who have used it for awhile, can you please post your results? all the other threads regarding this have only short term effects (if you know what i mean). I really want to know if this line is worth it, or not.

thank you!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I tried most of these products and found them to be a huge waste of money. I could not stand the smell of most of them and did not see any results at all. Don't waste your money.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
The only full size I bought was the molecular mist and I love it! I had samples of the OMG which reduced a scar from over enthusiastic application of a gly peel and the sircuit addict which was nice as well, but it is all just tooooo expensive!

I think Farouk used a few full sizes from the line and raved about them (so much so that someone thought he was spamming Laughing ) However, he is such a product tart, that even though he is a real Dr now and earning real money, he has probably found something else to love Very Happy

If you do a search for all posts by a forum member called nigel, you will find some info on another line which is apparantly identical but a lot cheaper, I think it was called Kyra? Nigel said that he was the person who started the whole 'chirally correct' thing rolling. Makes interesting reading

HTH, Liz Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:20 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
The only full size I bought was the molecular mist and I love it! I had samples of the OMG which reduced a scar from over enthusiastic application of a gly peel and the sircuit addict which was nice as well, but it is all just tooooo expensive!

I think Farouk used a few full sizes from the line and raved about them (so much so that someone thought he was spamming Laughing ) However, he is such a product tart, that even though he is a real Dr now and earning real money, he has probably found something else to love Very Happy

If you do a search for all posts by a forum member called nigel, you will find some info on another line which is apparantly identical but a lot cheaper, I think it was called Kyra? Nigel said that he was the person who started the whole 'chirally correct' thing rolling. Makes interesting reading

HTH, Liz Cool

The cheek of you woman! Calling me a product tart!! Id like to think of myself as more of a product tester (like on those panels, even though im not on one and I dont get them for free!).

I do really like this line, but you obviously really know me well - because Ive now fallen in love with La Prairie's Purifying System! Oh Lord help me (and my wallet!)!!

Having said this there are a few products I would NEVER stray from from this line (have continuously repurchased)

Sircuit Skin Smooth Operator Shaving Cream

Sircuit Skin's Crystal Creme Conditioner

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ya know I love ya Laughing

Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I bought quite a few of their full size products but I've kinda gone off them though. Farouk is right about the shaving cream though - my other half LOVES it and he's very picky. He also likes the cleanser as well.

Would I repurchase anything? I like the OMG serum but not at the price they sell it at. I didn't care for the vitamin C serum (it separated) but I do like Dreamweaver. Their eyecream with SPF is good and well priced for what you get. The mist is also nice but I wouldn't repurchase at full price for the size you get.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:19 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ya know I love ya Laughing

yeh well...and another thing - when everyone was accusing me of spamming it was not funny so remove that laughing face from your previous post now!! It was a very traumatic time for me chicken! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Mabsys post has just reminded me actually - I should have added the White Out to the list - I really like this too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.supernatural.com/Products/Kyra/KyraSplash.asp

I haven't used any my self, but give it time Very Happy

5% products discount

Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Ive tired almost every line on the market and am doing a phd in anti ageing science,, i got quite a surprise when i saw the ingredients in sircuit,, they are by far the most advanced in any range,, the firming serum does what is says it really firms the skin. I had a tca peel and i used the omg serum my skin healed within a week and my dermatologist was amazed and now recommends the range for his clients. I also work as a personal trainer and one of my clients had quite a bad scar,, its vanishing and nearly gone,,it may be quite an expensive range but its so worth it,, ive done my own research on spin traps and yes they are one of the best ingredients to found in any skin care range so get shopping and buy sircuit Embarassed

5% products discount

Fri May 25, 2007 12:00 am      Reply with quote
savill01 wrote:
Ive tired almost every line on the market and am doing a phd in anti ageing science,, i got quite a surprise when i saw the ingredients in sircuit,, they are by far the most advanced in any range,, the firming serum does what is says it really firms the skin. I had a tca peel and i used the omg serum my skin healed within a week and my dermatologist was amazed and now recommends the range for his clients. I also work as a personal trainer and one of my clients had quite a bad scar,, its vanishing and nearly gone,,it may be quite an expensive range but its so worth it,, ive done my own research on spin traps and yes they are one of the best ingredients to found in any skin care range so get shopping and buy sircuit Embarassed

This person's first and only post raves about Sircuit and tells us to buy it. <cough> shill. <cough>

If it walks like a duck...
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 12:12 am      Reply with quote
thats probably why it took nearly a year for anyone to respond. We generally ignore posts like that.

Having said that most of us that tried the line liked it but none of us liked the prices. Hence the topic died a natural death.

5% products discount

Fri May 25, 2007 12:26 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
thats probably why it took nearly a year for anyone to respond. We generally ignore posts like that.

Having said that most of us that tried the line liked it but none of us liked the prices. Hence the topic died a natural death.

I was searching for opinions on this line and I couldn't resist responding, especially after looking at their site -- really amateurish sales copy with a lifetime supply of horrific grammar. I won't go near it if it looks like the owner can't invest in appearing professional.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Zila wrote:
loopylori wrote:

I was searching for opinions on this line and I couldn't resist responding, especially after looking at their site -- really amateurish sales copy with a lifetime supply of horrific grammar. I won't go near it if it looks like the owner can't invest in appearing professional.

I honestly cannot remember what the site is like. I do know I tried the sample kit before and I did like the line but as I said wayyy too much money. I am suprised they haven't prettied up the site with the money they should be raking in. I agree you want a site to look professional and these days it doesn't cost alot.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I had a kit with trial sizes from this range and I remember that my skin did look nice after using the products. I was especially impressed with the night cream. At the same time, I just could not stand the smell and therefore never invested in the full size products. Does anyone know if the Kyra products have are less scented?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |