Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz) glominerals gloShimmer Brick - Luster (7.4 g / 0.26 oz)
is it easy to find dr Haus products in the usa??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hana
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:38 am      Reply with quote
HI sorry about my many postings but i have so many questions Confused Im going to florida, im based in the united kingdom and i was wondering Question to save the Shock postal costs i would especially like to purchase Dr hauschka products there and decleor products and jurilique and.... k was just wondering I know its much cheaper over there Wink ty for any suggestions
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:27 am      Reply with quote
I actually would have thought that with the collapse of the euro all these items would be cheaper across the pond, but they are certainly readily available anywhere in the U.S., if in fact the cost is lower. Where are you going in Florida??

Whole Foods Market is a national foodstore chain and they carry the complete Dr. H line. Once you get where you're going, all you have to do is pick up a yellow pages and look under beauty.... You'll find many outlets where you can buy what you like...

Good luck.
leogirl75

Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Sephora sells them here in Canada, They will probably sell them in the Sephora stores in the US as well. Good luck
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Hana

Im a Brit and im pretty sure even if you go to Florida you wont find prices over there as cheap as EDS.

I could be wrong though! If you had a bona fide address in Florida you could EDS to ship stuff to you at that address and postage would be much cheaper.

Farouk

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
European lines like Dr. Hauschka and Decleor are in fact cheaper in most European countries than in the US, where they're considered exclusive and "high" class.
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
hana
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
i WAS ACTUALLY TROLLING THROUGH THE MANY POST ON THIS SITE woop caps and i found a uk site that only charges £2 to post and delivers quick quickly apparently good god this site is a wealth of information Shock ty again allxx
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
i agree w. nemi.
i'm in canada, where dr. h is just a bit expensive, but i recently came across a site in germany selling dr. h, and everything is at least half the price i've been paying.
and w. this particular site, if i was to buy and have them ship to me in canada, they take off the vat.
anon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:33 am      Reply with quote
everything is cheaper in europe!!!!
i heard for golf clubs, you can fly to usa and buy them and still be cheaper than buying it here.

i went to paris and belgium and oh goodness aside from the fact most instructions are in french for the same product you get in usa except with english instructions, things are very pricey too

in uk its bad
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Dr H is especially cheaper in Germany, where the company is based.

However, if you go to www.drhauschka.com, you can enter the Florida zip code where you will be staying and it will give you a list of stores and spas that offer Dr. Hauschka products and services. Enjoy your trip. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Phyto-C Phyto Gel (15 ml / 0.5 floz)