Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

EMINENCE ORGANICS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried a bunch of stuff from Eminence Organics and I must say....WOW! The ingredients are so pure, I feel like I can eat them...and the smell! Yummi!

You can layer the masques and you only need to use soooo little of the product to get results, I even thin them out with water. I put the masques on more like a face-cream...no need for a thick layer since they are so concentrated and powerful.

I tried the travel kit for oily skin and got 5 different products in it:

Rosehip and Maize Exfoliating Masque-this one does a great job of tightening pores and I even like it better then my all time favorite dr. H Cleansing cream!

Seven Herb Treatment Masque, Nice for oily skin!

Sour Cherry Masque, ohhhh...devine smell!

Stone Crop Masque, so calming!

Rosehip Whip Moisturizer- did nothing for me, but I don't like creams in general (I prefer gels/serums)

Which Eminence products have you tried? Very Happy
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have the full size rosehip and maize exfoliating masque - love it too. I think ill use it tomorrow.

Ive also Stone Crop Masque - which I think is my fave of all the masques ive tried. Really deep cleans, smooths and lightens my slight acne scar.

Others Ive tried:

Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment - Very, very fiery!! Didnt felt it did much.

Carrot Vitamin - this is my mums fave. *So* moisturising. Ive smelt it - its divine

Eight Green Phyto - To be honest I used this such a long time ago - I cant remember how good it was!

Stone Crop - Again my mum loves this - very softening for the skin she said.

The Mineral Cleansing Concentrate - excellent cleanser for acneic skin - very deep cleansing and was really good at keeping the blemishes away - I suspected it would do because its active ingredient is the same as that contained in Yonka's Juvenil. The only problems I had was the price - something like $40 for only 125ml and if I got it in my eye - which I frequently did when cleansing - it stung like salt in an open wound - it had to go!!

Overall Eminence Organics is a really nice, 'earthy' brand. It makes a nice contrast to all the chemically stuff we use on our skins.

Farouk

Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I like their masks although some of them are a bit strong even for my skin. I have a full size of the Rosehip Whip and I'm seriously unimpressed with it. I'm told though that the sweet red rose moisturiser is fantastic. I might try that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
I also tried The Power of Greens gift box, that contains:

Refreshing Lemon Cleanser- I love this one! I ordered it up in full size, but with rose instead.

Re-Energizing Almond and Mineral Scrub- very nice exfoliating masque, mostly for non-sensitive aged skin.

Revitalizing 8 Greens Masque- My favorite masque so far, I put it on when I'm on the beach, or in the morning and my skin looks amazing.

8 Greens Whip Moisturizer- not a big fan of moisturisers...

8 Greens Youth Serum (serum comes in the full retail size)- I really like this one...it's a serum and I've been layering it with my vitamin-C serum....I find it working the same as the Jurlique herbal recovery serum...so I alternate them.

Waiting for the rose cleanser and lime masque to arrive and I'm hoping my friend that's going to Hungary can pick up some of the items I wrote on the long list to her Very Happy
LilyChoi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I madly love Eminence. I like their masks. Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Masque looks good and smells good. I love its result. It makes me look refreshed.

Eminence Hibiscus Calendula Recovery Masque is one of my favourites, too. It can really calm my irritated skin.

I think you need to be patient and use the masks for several weeks. Then you'll see the result.

Don't give up! You skin will turn good one day!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
just went to a spa show and they were selling Eminence products for wholesale price which was half the price of retail. So stoked!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Is the price of Eminence reasonable at EDS? Where can I buy their products at a lower price?
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I have never used them but I love to smell them!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Eminence masks are reasonably priced on EDS, especially considering shipping is only $5 in North America. If you want to buy some samples, you should check out buynaturalskincare.com. They offer a lot of masques in 1/16oz, 1/2 oz and full sizes.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try their Coconut milk cleanser and Blueberry Soy cleansers.

Their products do look yummy.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try the coconut milk cleanser. Their blueberry soy cleanser is devine! However, the smell is very sweet. It smells like Grape hubba-bubba gum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:41 am      Reply with quote
I tried most of the Eminence products and I love them very much.
However I tried below 2 cream and they are terrible rich and caused pimples.
Eminence Biodynamic Echinacea Recovery Cream
Eminence Biodynamic Apricot Calendula Nourishing Cream

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've started to use Eminence skincare after having a facial with their products. I love the
Couperose-c serum and the Calm skin chamomile moisturizer. I also use the blueberry cleanser. I have combination skin, and found the blueberry soy night cream to moisturizing for my skin.I put a little strawberry rhubarb exfoliant in my cleanser a few times a week and this hasn't been bad for my rosacea.I think I'll try the sun cream next.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
annie313 wrote:
I've started to use Eminence skincare after having a facial with their products. I love the
Couperose-c serum and the Calm skin chamomile moisturizer. I also use the blueberry cleanser. I have combination skin, and found the blueberry soy night cream to moisturizing for my skin.I put a little strawberry rhubarb exfoliant in my cleanser a few times a week and this hasn't been bad for my rosacea.I think I'll try the sun cream next.

annie313,

What do you think of the blueberry soy cleanser? Is it at all irritating?

Have you tried their other cleansers, and what made you choose the blueberry soy cleanser?
babybear
5% products discount

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I use sweet red rose line and stone crop line alternately, they are suitable for my sensitive and rosacea skin respectively. Laughing
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Believers or non-believers of organics products, Eminence is the brand that should give it a try.
Masques and moisturizers are good and I think I soon will explore to their serums.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Is there anyone who uses Eminence Strawberry and Rhubarb Hydrating serum? How does this serum work?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |