Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Blue Q!!!!!!!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sweety Smarty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys!Ive just left the blue q site,and have to share it with you...javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy there are so much funny and cute stuff...From Beauty products to breath spray,..evrything!Like Queen,Dirty Girl,Tainted Love...Ive used some of their stuff...I like their lip balmsjavascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy And their retro-pakaging is just awsome !!!!did anyone else try this??
hivanessa28
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of it: I'm new, but funny I've never seen it advertisede; but sounds good... can you give more information? Where? What?
Thank you, Vanessa

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Hey Vanessa!! The site:www.blueq.com
Some things are a little weird,...but they have: Dirty Girl,Queen,Miso Pretty,Wash away your sins, tainted love...Really cool stuff,especially the Dirty Girl and Queen stuffjavascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy First i thougt it just looks nice,but the quality must be bad...Then checked out MUA reviews...And i luckily was sooo wrongjavascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy Really,the things are great!!!
hivanessa28
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:16 am      Reply with quote
AHHHHHH OMG! Thanks Sweety Smarty!
I Know those products and they are fantastic! I happen to live near a tourist area, so 'blessed' with tons of shopping potential (but pocketbook dangerous).
I had forgotten about a small, but so cute, shop that carries some products from this line, didn't know it was called "blue q" and wow; they're PURE FUN. (You can spend hours reading the covers and laughing).
AND the gum that caught my eye has the caption of a running joke between my friends, "Does this 'gum' (any blank) make my ass look big?" and of course, the person asking has the huge butt (as most of us girls worry about anyway). (I'll have to find this gum for good friend.. ).
THANKS for the reminder about the products; they are good quality, fab packages and make GREAT presents! I'll shop at my store (hope its still there) for some much needed crazy birthday presents...... I have a few single girlfriends that will just die laughing if I can find some of the stuff on the website... single slut stuff.
Now why didn't I think of this???
Cool Vanessa

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
hehe, that "do my ass look.." gum,is my favorit,there is also a bag of this...I buyed some stuff by Fiorucci in Milan...And i think i will buy some Dirty Girl stuff...
But really,this catbudd-line is weirdjavascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing Do you know Fiorucci? Its such a great storejavascript:emoticon('')
javascript:emoticon('') my favorit store,i guess(expect Yam Store,another milan store)...I love Milan,Germany is booring...
hivanessa28
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
Fiorucci? Only as those two angels trademark. I went exploring to find the store, but only found:

http://www.made-in-italy.com/fashion/fashion_houses/fiorucci/intro.htm

Please 'thread'me the store's address; sounds very interesting.... Cool
Oh Sephoria carries the perfume, but never tried it.
Vanessa

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:32 am      Reply with quote
The Adress,yeah...javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Laughing Theres a little problem...javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy its in Milan...I think there are other stores,but i just know the Milan One.Its such a lovely store,with Pink walls,and a white wodden floor(i dont know,why but evrything smells like candy)...short:Heavenjavascript:emoticon('')
javascript:emoticon('') where do you exactly live? Perhaps I can find a store...Cant promissjavascript:emoticon('Wink')
Wink
Sweety Smarty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Tatatadaaaaaa!!!!Ive found something...H&M started to make an Elio Fioruccie line!!! And if its succesful,who knows...perhaps its gonna be as popular as in the 70s....javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy I wishjavascript:emoticon('Drool')
Drooljavascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |