Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
My Favorite Ebayer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I would share my favorite Ebay seller with you. I have been buying my Dr. H stuff from her for awhile.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZmraguirre

Does anyone else have favorite ebay sellers that they trust?
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
What a great thread to start. I am quite addicted to ebay. I like to buy my Trish McEvoy makeup from 2bgesq. I have also bought many Dr. H products from your fav seller. Both of these ebayers have excellant products and customer service.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:01 am      Reply with quote
saffronrouge,
You have confused me Exclamation .
Are you having a conversation with yourself but thinking of yourself as two different people? Sorry if this is a daft question but in my defense I have just finished a 91/2 hour night shift.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry, Loopylori. I was wondering the same thing. Laughing
Glad to see it's not just me who is confused. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:34 am      Reply with quote
hahahaha that was freaky! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Toe and Lori, You were both tired /drunk when you posted?

Don't worry saffron, I know what you mean. Ignore those other two Rolling Eyes

My fave seller is moor-4-u

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/My-Beauty-box_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

I bought some smashbox primer at 4pm and had it the next morning, along with some elimis freebies. Despite her erratic grammer she is a great communicator and will try hard to get stuff you want. She seems to mainly deal in elimis, smashbox and gatinau.

My other ebay faves are clothes sellers and I'm keeping them a secret Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Guapa,
Well you can bloody well explain it to me. Because I still think she has a split personality and they are both posting using the same name.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:00 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Toe and Lori, You were both tired /drunk when you posted?

Possibly tired, unfortunately not drunk.
The level of confusion is still pretty high though. Obviously need to get more sleep. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:00 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Guapa,
Well you can bloody well explain it to me.

And me, please! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Toe
I don't actually believe Liz. Liar
I think she is like the people of the story about the kings new clothes, where they told him only stupid people couldn't see his new clothes, so he pretended to see them.
That's Liz cos she is not more inteligent than you or me, she is just blagging it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Toe
I don't actually believe Liz. Liar
I think she is like the people of the story about the kings new clothes, where they told him only stupid people couldn't see his new clothes, so he pretended to see them.
That's Liz cos she is not more inteligent than you or me, she is just blagging it.

rofl
Brightened my day, that has. Very Happy
(Should we pretend too?)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:20 am      Reply with quote
No
We shall rise above it. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Embarassed

OK, I just realised that Saffron has replied to her own thread. I grovellingly apologise to both Toe and Loopy for implying that you were either pissed or shagged out and snivel at your feet. See I'm not always so high and mighty. I can apologise Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:44 am      Reply with quote
rofl
Liz,
I accept your apology. I cannot speak for Toe but I am sure she will like me magnanamously accept your apology. We knew we were right, as usual.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Man, I feel like a heel. I think you are right, it is my split personalities coming out. I distinctly remember looking at 'my' post before responding and thinking 'I was going to start a thread like that, how cool'...good thing I didn't contradict myself!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:23 am      Reply with quote
That's all right, I do that as well. I blame absinthe * spam alert * Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi Saffronrouge,
I was confused bgut I am glad to hear you were as well. It actually is a good idea for a thread.
Don't take offense please because we got a bit silly.We are harmless really.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:30 am      Reply with quote
yeah, like anthrax is

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:12 am      Reply with quote
No offense taken, I would be making fun of myself, as well...maybe I'll just do that in another post Very Happy
Halfie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:03 am      Reply with quote
i am also planning on getting skincare stuff from ebay. Would like some feedback on who is a good seller

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
What a good idea, despite its dubvious beginning.

I have also bought my Dr. H products just about exclusively through mraguirre. Other products, I just make sure the seller has good feedback. I have bought tons of stuff off of ebay and have never been disappointed. Just make sure and ask all the questions you need before you purchase.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I've placed a few orders from this seller as well! She's very nice, quick, and her prices are the cheapest I have found!
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
My fav seller is v_darkbloom . I have bought lots of make up from her. She always has Stila, Bobbi Brown, Nars etc...

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |