Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Beurer Skin Laser?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
LisaD

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard some good things about the Beurer Softlaser, but am still skeptical. I was wondering if anyone here had used it and where they purchased it from. Thanks,

Lisa D.
SueEllen334

Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Im new to the board, but can actually help you out Lisa D. I just bought the
beurer softlaser a few weeks ago and love it. I used to have many lines and
sun spots, and have seen them diminish after using the laser. I would highly
recommend it for those that want an anti-aging device that works.

I bought mine atwww.InnovativeMedicine.com. It came with a natural rejuvenating
cream. I use both daily for best results.

Hope this helped, Smile

Sue Ellen
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lisa~
You know this caught my eye too, around a year ago. I was a little wary (if it sounds too good....you know the rest!!) But I was ready to shell out the $$.

After doing some research I found the common consensus among most professionals was that this type of laser just simply isn't strong enough to make any real difference.

I opted against and went with some products that many people were saying worked for them instead. ( in my case, the Alphaderma/JB products).

It still intrigues me, tho. If you decide to purchase please review!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
My friend bought it. Sad Just another gismo sitting in a closet now. Over the past year the topic of the Beurer Softlaser has come up several times. If it has not had good reviews on EDS by now, I would stay away from it.

I will try to find the site that I have read reviews on this product and post later. They were not positive at all.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
What is the power output (watts) and wacelength of that laser. I've seen some research on lowish powers but wasn't able to find the power output of the small home lasers. Is very low power like a pointer?
LisaD

Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

I went ahead and purchased it from the site Sue Ellen recommended. I have 60 days to try it out and see if it works, otherwise I can still return it. I will keep everyone posted on the results as I am eager to start with it.

Thanks again,

Lisa D.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
What is the power output (watts) and wacelength of that laser. I've seen some research on lowish powers but wasn't able to find the power output of the small home lasers. Is very low power like a pointer?

Hi Sharky - I looked it up, the Beurer Softlaser is a Class 3A laser device, operating under 5MW of power at a 635-670nm wavelength.....what does that mean? Is this little wand worth purchasing?
Thanks!
Pudoodles
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
I saw some not so good comments about this product on another board. I'd be cautious about purchasing.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |