Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Favorite/Best Lip Plumping Treatment?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: What is your favorite lip plumping treatment?

CITY Cosmetics City Lips
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
LipFusion
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Too Faced Lip Injection
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
DuWop Lip Venom
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Pout Plump
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Benefit Lip Plump
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bliss Poutrageous
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Swellips (eBay)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please indicate which by posting message)
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Hyaluronic Acid and/or Collagen Supplements
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

littlelamb

Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
What is your favorite lip plumping treatment? Or...what is the best lip plumping treatment?

lip plumping treatment = topical lip gloss/balm or oral supplements that visibly increase the size of your lips
Lucky

Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've tried a number of them, and found that if I use City lips at night and in the morning, and throw in Lipfusion sometimes, I really got good results after several weeks.

You do have to stick to the City lips twice a day no matter what. The Lipfusion is an added help.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I picked Lip Fusion, but really believe that the HA supplements I take daily are just as important.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:39 am      Reply with quote
My vote was for "other" because it's the combo of the HA/collagen oral supplements and LipFusion that really does it for me. But remember that the type of HA/collagen supplements and the dosage level are very important. And whether you decide to go w/ a topical plumper or the oral supplements, the key is consistency. If you forget to take the pills or don't apply the topical plumper, your lips are quickly going to deflate to the pre-plumping size....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Hyaluronic Acid and/or Collagen Supplements is my HG lip plumper. I have added PSF Plump and Pout for moisture and a lipstick base. Very happy with the combination Very Happy Sometime soon I will be trying Lip Fusion.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:07 am      Reply with quote
I really had to post other because I use a combination of things too. I'm using the HA supplements but I have to say that I don't see huge results from these. I think more than anything they just keep my lips stable longer instead of getting dehydrated as the day goes on.

I also use Lipfusion and really like it but I don't think it lasts all that long or really does a great job of plumping. To me the consistency/pale color over my lips just gives an effect of being more full/less lines.

I'm also trying a new product that so far I'm finding to be pretty good. It's called Maxi-lip by Spa Sciences. I'm using it morning and night as a moisturizer and although it takes time to build up the plump, I think that this is actually having the best "long-lasting" effect on making my lips fuller. And it was cheap since you can get it at CVS. Mine came in a trial pack of 4 items for $15. I do have to say that it doesn't have the best taste though but it's a great moisturizer!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:17 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I'm also trying a new product that so far I'm finding to be pretty good. It's called Maxi-lip by Spa Sciences. I'm using it morning and night as a moisturizer and although it takes time to build up the plump, I think that this is actually having the best "long-lasting" effect on making my lips fuller. And it was cheap since you can get it at CVS. Mine came in a trial pack of 4 items for $15. I do have to say that it doesn't have the best taste though but it's a great moisturizer!
I tried Maxi-Lip for a few weeks last year – I found mine at Target – but didn’t see any results from it at all. I used it diligently for about two months, then I simply gave up. The only thing I liked about it was that it made my lipstick/gloss/balm go on smoother....I think I might have discussed my experience/s with Maxi-Lip in more depth in another lip plumping thread so if anyone is interested, perform a search using “Maxi-Lip” and “CareKate” as the keywords and it should return the relevant thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Carekate - I think the only real benefit I'm getting from the Maxi-Lip is a great moisturizing effect. It's pretty much just lotion for your lips. However, that just may be why mine had deflated a bit and why the Maxi-Lip is now working well for me. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |