Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

anyone see batman begins?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I got dragged to Batman Begins last night by my boyfriend and another couple. I was expecting to fall asleep and have a nap but it was really good! All four of us thought so (and we never agree about what we think of the movies we see).

It was hard not to laugh watching katie holmes because she's a joke now that she's engaged to Tom....but after a few scenes it went away...

Anyone else seen it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I saw it yesterday. I went to the multiplex to see Star Wars with my husband, but the schedule had changed and the movie was showing much later. So we decided to see Batman, which was on our list anyway.
We loved it! I think that it is the best Batman movie so far. And Christian Bale is a very credible Batman. I have nothing against Katie Holmes; and I loved the color of her lipstick...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
definitely 100 times better than the other batman movies!!

Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I saw it last week - didn't want to but my other half dragged me in while promising that he'd come see Madagascar with me in return (hasn't happened yet! Mad ). I thought it was very good! I didn't like the previous Batman movies at all.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I was initially dragged for war of the worlds but it was all sold out....oh darn, I was NOT going to sit through that one quietly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to seeing this when we get to Canada next week. I haven't seen a movie in a theatre since November of last year.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
i think this was the best batman so far...i saw war of the worlds last night...that movie scared me and stuff... the end wasnt impressive though... Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I did not expect to like Batman Begins, and I loved it! My husband wanted to see it, so I went along. And regarding War of the Worlds....I was scared, also! And I usually don't get frightened by movies. (except the first time I saw Jurassic Park at the theatre....I almost had to leave the in the middle of the movie) I think it's the fear of the unknown, or the fear of what we cannot even imagine. War of the Worlds is a good flick, even though I've never been a huge fan of Mr. Cruise....even less of a fan now with the press he's gotten lately.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Liz, are you coming to vancouver???? Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Lianne YES! We'll be in White Rock for 2 weeks. It's baby niece's 1st birthday. We were up there for a month last summer, arriving 2 weeks after she was born.
This is how she looked last time I saw her + Here she is on Canada Day.
Image Image

Debra - we just watched Jurassic Park again the other night. I saw it the first time in '93 at Bellis Fair Mall in Bellingham, Washington and I remember expecting to see velociraptors in the stalls of the ladies room afterwards. I was just as impressed by the effects 12 years later.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:17 am      Reply with quote
what a cutie! It's amazing how fast they grow up! My lil nephew is 1 year 7 months now...and he's starting to talk in full sentences. It's crazy!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |