Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
vivier c serum or alpha derma c&c
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the viver serum 10 and was thinking ofr trying the vivier 20 but have seen a lot of good reviews on here for the alpha derma c&c so know i dont know what to do any reccomendations?
Mabsy

Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've used Vivier 20% for ages and am currently trying the JB C&C. I have always loved the texture of the Vivier over the textures of Cellex-C, Skinceuticals and CellularSkinRx. I think I like the texture of the JB C&C even better - it's somewhere in between the SC and the Vivier in terms of texture. I don't think it gives me the same glow as the Vivier 20% but I think this is a very difficult thing to figure out so I'm not too sure. Both are very good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:34 am      Reply with quote
try IS clinicals pro heal or super serum.
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Where can you get IS Clinicals?
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
lorrapaw wrote:

Internationally, the only place I know of iswww.theskincareinstitute.com . Shipping is free too! In the commment section of my order, I always request specific samples too, and they send lots. Smile

5% products discount

Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I have been using JB C&C along with their anti-aging system and have not seen any results. This only has 5% so I'm wondering if I should try 10 or 20%?
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
I think you should try vivier 20% if you can afford it. It make my skin glow and the texture is good.
amami aya
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
how long will it take to see results with jb c&c? i havent noticed anything with using it so far...
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:59 am      Reply with quote
faith wrote:
lorrapaw wrote:

Internationally, the only place I know of iswww.theskincareinstitute.com . Shipping is free too! In the commment section of my order, I always request specific samples too, and they send lots. Smile

faith, I can't reach that website. Crying or Very sad It said "The domainwww.theskincareinstitute.com which you are trying to access is currently unavailable. This may occur for several reasons -- the name may have changed, or it may have moved to a new location. Please try to access the site later, or contact the site's administrator." Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
amami aya wrote:
how long will it take to see results with jb c&c? i havent noticed anything with using it so far...

I have been using the JB products for a month now and have finished one bottle of the c and started another and have not seen any great results with any of the JB line yet.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear the C&C doesn't seem to be workin for you. Where you using it for preventative measures mostly or brightening?But it's only a month, although how did you manage to finish the whole bottle in one month!?

I guess if you don't think it's working for you, might as well try a different brand. Since the C&C does not use l'ascorbic/ascorbic acid it's not like the other brands that do. Maybe switching to another Vit C derivative will work?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I'm one of those who've been using vit C serums for 9 months without any noticable benefits; but then again I don't have a problem with dull skin, hyper pigmentation. Instead, I think of all those anti-ox as a preventative measure to fight free radicals.

I tried JB C&C and didn't really care for the texture or the price. It was so thick I had to use a lot of it to cover face, neck and chest.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I am using c & c for ALL the measures! Razz Was I using too much? I put it on after the skin prep and my skin takes so much product in after I clean with the clarisonic. I use it on my neck also.I do think I need to try a stronger one. Thanks for your help!!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I am one of those people that C&C loves my skin. I apply it while my face is still somewhat moist, wait 5 minutes and apply Mineral Prep. After a few more minutes I apply Alpha Derma. C&C is a stable form of Vit. C. Because of its stability you don't need the high percentages. Actually, C&C contains two different forms of C which adds up to 10%.

Recently I have tried Vivier 20 and love it! I plan to use my bottle of Vivier and go back to C&C. I think mixing it up is a good idea.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |