Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Hie majman
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jessy

Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:04 am      Reply with quote

Quote:

hydroquin didn't mess up your skin? i learn my lesson with that, never again. thanks to white secret i got some good bleaching soap, now all i need is a good whitening lotion.

can u recommend me the good bleaching soap that you are talking about Smile? where can i get them? how much does it cost? how long does it takes for the results to become visible?

i've very tan skin. i've always admire ppl with fair complexion. when i found this website i was so excited. Still is:D!

thanks majman! Very Happy
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
hello. majma bought those soaps from me.. i was the one who sold it. for more infos, pls tell me your email address.
jessy

Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:23 am      Reply with quote
my email...

jessyhey@yahoo.com
Can u please include details of the
1) effectiveness (i would like to use for my whole body)Razz
2) when the result will be visible,
3) Ingredients..harmless??Surprised
4) Would i have any skin reaction
5) how much does it cost with shipment...

thanks........
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
sure! i will email you in a short while. by the way, can u pls tell me your skin color right now and your race? so i know what's best for you and also help you out. also, where do you live? i only ship orders across Northern America and perhaps canada Smile
jessy

Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:46 am      Reply with quote
white_secret

i'm a chinese with tan complexion. i'm staying in asia country, malaysia. guess u won't ship it here?Sad
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
i can ship there. but sometimes i hesitate to ship for international orders because shipping would cost alot! and also, i dont know how you can pay me since i live in america.. do u have any idea jessy?Smile
jessy

Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:13 pm      Reply with quote

i've a cousin staying in florida and i guess if i ask him to pay for me it shouldn't be a problem. but for u to ship here plus the soap how much would it cost?

besides, if the soap really works for me (really hoping Smile)i'll ask my cousin to buy for me and hence u only need to ship it to him. You No longer have to take the trouble to send it to me cos he's coming back next year Wink

good idea??
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:14 am      Reply with quote
hi. i emailed you, i explained all the neccesary stuff there. hope u replied it! Smile
majman
5% products discount

Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:44 am      Reply with quote
hey, i still haven't found a good lotion to use, so if anybody got a suggestion, it would help
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
hi majma, how are the soaps for you? pls be patient because the soaps are meant to be for asian skin, but if ur patient, it will certainly work for you!! u need whitening lotion? which lotion do u need? body lotion or facial? Smile
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
majma, heres a good whitening lotion for body and face that really works good. i have used it periodically for a long time now and the effects are great. the effects are fast, because its alot better than other whitening ingredients out there. you can buy this atwww.naturefina.com hope this helps..Smile
majman
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:47 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the info, i will send money for some more soaps soon, it has work, my face has gotten alot cleaner, lighter, like a golden color, the whitening lotion i use is ok, but can be better, so i'm a try the site you suggested.
majman
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:54 am      Reply with quote
i see that is for the face, what about body lotions?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
hi! im so glad that you are seeing results.. remember, with long term usage of the papaya soap, it assures your skin to be lighter, fairer, and blemish-free. its what i use to keep my skin fairer and no pimples. he hehe.. that website has lotion for body, which can also be used for face and neck.. she also has whitening cream which is good for the face too.. when u order, dont forget to mention my name because we are good frends, and also ask her for a sample of claraderm. Smile
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
jessy

Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:17 am      Reply with quote
white secret,

do u receive my mail?
can u please reply asap!
thanks..

jessy
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
hi jessy, infact i received ur email and replied right away. i hope my long email will explain everything. however, if its possible that u pay me through personal check or cash, that would be alot better. i have trouble with those paypal stuff. majma pays me in cash all the time, right majma? by the way majma, i still havent recieved ur payment,. but when i do, i will mail in ur order right away. and also ur change. Smile
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
dikha

Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi White Secret,

I am a dark brown skin african women and want to lighten my skin about 3 shades lighter. What would u advice, how would songyi soap work on me.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:09 am      Reply with quote
hello there dikha. well, since u have dark brown skin and you are african, the chances are it would take you longer to have 3 shades whiter skin. i would say a few months. the songyi soaps are quite expensive, but i also sell skin whitening soaps that work for african people. songyi is expensive because it is derived from a rare japanese mushroom. but other soaps are just as effective as it. to be whiter, u must also use skin whitening lotion or creams and AVOID the sun and use sunblock all times at day time.
dikha

Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
How expensive is the muchroom soap compared to yours? And which one has a stronger effect?
Do u also sell bleaching body lotions?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
no im sorry but i dont sell any bleaching or whitening lotions yet. but there's a great place to buy a variety of whitening lotions, creams etc.. visitwww.naturefina.com
HOTGIRL

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:06 am      Reply with quote
People who have been having good result should post pictures or their sucess. This would help those who want to get started.

I posted prior to this post but white_secrets please email me about the soaps you sell especially the ones that have good effects on people of Africian decent.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2004 12:02 am      Reply with quote
majma is an african american guy who has used my soaps and he told me that it works well for him. that is why he regularly orders from me. what is ur email?
tia

Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi white_secrets. i am a dark skin african american women. i've tried numerous skin bleaching systems but they all never seem to work...can you help me please...im desperate!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |