Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
anyone use Cellex-C???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Is this line any good Confused I hope so cause I just purchased a 4 piece summer kit offwww.theshoppingchannel.com. Couldn't resist for the price (on special today) Smile
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I picked up the showstopper as well....there are a million-and-one opinions regarding product stability (comparatively speaking) amongst the C's out there....Each claims to be "the best" or "the one" -- some say that oxidization destroys the l-ascorbic acid -- I, on the other hand have read studies that claim that the Cellex C maintains somewhere around 85 - 90 efficacy after opening for six months ( don't know if it's due to the patented ingredient trio..)... who knows...The Cellex C is the first C I ever used - some think that the science behind it is "dated" and that propylene glycol carriers better protect the l-ascorbic acid (Like in Skinceuticals and Vivier serums) - while others think that the combination of tyrosine, l-ascorbic acid and zinc (all three) creates the best and most efficient opportunity for c utilization..... (sigh) and so the circular argument continues! If nothing else, we've got ourselves a kick-*ss Hydra B 5 complex and really good sunscreen!
Pudoodles
cbrooke
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Well and the price is right! Each of those products alone cost the price of the 4 piece kit Smile Now I will just have to figure out how to use it all and how to incorporate it into my routine Confused
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Cellex-C is the first C product I've used (also use Skinceuticals 20 and my own home-made brew). I like all of them. I've heard from people here that both products can be tough on the skin but I haven't had any problems. I really like all of the C products I've used.
Mabsy

Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:04 am      Reply with quote
I think Cellex-C is good - certainly gives good results. The reason I prefer Vivier is because it seems to be less drying and also stays clear for longer. Personally, vitamin C serums going yellow don't bother me unless they go dark orange (then I won't use them) - however, do keep in mind that when they do get darker they tend to stain clothing. So, if you use it on your neck and wear a nice white shirt with a collar.... well you can put two and two together Smile

I actually have a Cellex-C kit with the B5 gel and the C serum (just those two products) that is waiting for me to use it after I finish off my JB C&C Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Cellex-C since Fall of 2004 and think it has done wonders around my undereye area. It has decreased the puffiness under the eye and it is much more tight. I use the Cellex-C Advanced C Eye Toning Gel and then layer on the Cellex-C Advanced C Eye Firming Cream on top of that. I know, why use both, but hey it works for me. They both have 10% L-ascorbic acid. But, on my face, I use SkinCeuticals C+AHA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Agree that its just a fantastic product. And god knows we should be using things that are loaded with antixoidants. I say the more the better. Serious Skin has a stable C product which is less drying and is also very good.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |