Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Update to CareKate's oily-skin regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I realize this sounds awfully conceited Confused, but I know that there are a couple of you out there who have adopted at least the basics of my Preventing-Oily-Skin battle plan in your own crusade against over-active sebum glands, so I wanted to update y'all on a trick I recently added to my plan of attack.

First of all, because it's summer here in TX, which means that the tempertures are over 100 degrees F and the humidty is almost as high, so fighting the good fight is almost a losing battle before it starts. Because of this, I have begun applying my Vit-C serum at night only, as I don't want anything that might come between my skin and the Ylang Ylang face oil. This is helped somewhat in preventing oil/shine break-throughs before lunch time, but I recently added something else that has made all of the difference in the world.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a discussion about modifying the recipe for the homemade Dr. H Cleansing Cream by adding a bit of Kaolin (clay) and honey. With this in mind, I went hunting at my local Whole Foods store for a jar of Kaolin, but the only clay I was able to find was a green French clay, so I bought it. When I got home, I immediately starting adding clay to the aforementioned DHCC, along with my homemade honey and aspirin mask. Why? Because clay helps absorb oil, of course!

In addition, I have also begun adding a tiny scoop of clay (probably about 1/4 teaspoon) to my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant when I mix it with my Decleor Cleansing Gel or Yonka Gel Nettoyant to wash my face in the mornings. I mix 1/4 tsp clay with 3/4 tsp Microfoliant, add a splash of cleansing gel and a bit of water and make it into a paste that I apply to my face. I rub at around for at least 1 minute, then I jump in the shower and wash my hair and skin. I don't rinse the stuff off of my face until the very end, just before I get out of the shower, then when I get out, I use my ACV toner and Y-Y oil, wait 5-10 minutes, then apply the Decleor Hydra-matte Regulating Fluid.

Since I've begun using the clay on a daily basis, I no longer have to blot even a single time throughout the day, even though it's hotter than Hades down here right now! And, no, the clay has not dried out my skin at all (remember: I can be a bit sensitive to overdrying on my nose area): no excessive dryness, no tightness, no redness or flaky at all. I think I've finally put all of the pieces together in my battle against oily skin and have found my holy grail routine....

Anyway, I just wanted to share this amazing new discovery with all of my oily-skinned sisters-in-arms!

HTH,
Carrie

P.S. For the record, here's my entire regimen:
CareKate wrote:
Okay, first of all, remember that no one product is going to fix your oily skin. The trick is the use products that compliment each other and that will work together to regulate the sebum production in the oil glands on your face. After about six months of trying various products, I have finally found the particular combination of products that work for me, although there are three products that no oily-skinned person should ever be without: ylang ylang oil, Vitamin-C serum and ACV toner have all worked together to make my skin behave as though it’s normal rather than oily, although these are not the only weapons in my "arsenal."

This is my regimen:

A.M. --

• Wash/exfoliate with Decleor Cleansing Gel and 3/4 tsp of Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant mixed with 1/4 tsp green clay;

• Moisten cotton pad with ACV toner and swipe over face and neck;

• Warm 2-3 drops of Decleor Ylang Ylang oil (or my homemade version) between fingers to warm and emulsify it, then sweep fingertips over face to apply the oil evenly, let absorb into skin for at least 5 minutes;

• Apply Decleor Hydr-matt Regulating Fluid;

• Before putting on my makeup, I apply a very thin layer of Milk of Magnesia (yes, the laxative!) which acts as a mattifier; then

• Sweep on a light layer of Jurlique Rose Silk Dust then apply my Jane Iredale Pressed Powder foundation and the rest of my makeup.

FYI, 2-3 times per week, I substitute the use of my homemade Honey-Aspirin/Clay mask in lieu of the Dermalogica Microfoliant/Clay mix.

P.M. --

• Remove makeup with Decleor Cleansing Gel or Yonka Nettoyant Gel; then

• Clean face with “Dr. Holland Cleansing Cream” (homemade version of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Creme customized with honey and clay added), then

• Apply ACV toner, then

• Apply Vit-C serum, let absorb into skin for at least 5 minutes (the longer the better);

• Apply tiny amount of Decleor Ylang Ylang balm every other night, on alternate nights I apply a thin layer of Yonka Creme PG or Creme 15 (you can use one Yonka product or the other, I happen to have both because an EDS member sent them to me as a thank you). On special occassions, or if I'm particularly hung-over and my skin needs a bigger boost than usual, I would apply Yonka Creme 58 instead.

Although the Decleor Hydra-Matte Regulating Fluid and the latter Yonka 'creme' products could technically be considered a moisturizer, I don't use any kind of traditional moisturzer because my skin produces enough of its own moisture, courtesy of those overactive sebum glands. But if you feel that you absolutely need to include a separate moisturizer in your routine, may I recommend Jane Iredale’s Balancing Hydration Spritz? Basically, it’s just heavy water with essential oils (including Ylang Ylang -- you could probably make your own with a bit of distilled water and a few drops of various EOs, although I haven't tried it yet...ooh, something to work on this weekend!). On the rare days that my skin feels dry or tight and I think I need to use a moisturizer, I simply spritz on the JI Balancing Spray in lieu of any kind of lotion or cream. It adds just enough hydration to keep my skin happy, but without adding anything that can contribute to the greasiness of my face.

ETA: On days when I wear makeup, here’s what I do to help control the oil:

• After I’ve allowed my Y-Y oil and Hydra-matte Regulating Fluid to absorb for about 10-15 minutes, I then apply a very thin layer of plain, unflavored, Milk of Magnesia to my entire face, including my eyelids, then wait about a minute for it to dry; then

• I sweep on a thin layer of Jurlique Rose Silk Dust with my BE kabuki brush; then

• I apply my JI pressed powder foundation with my JI Handi Brush, and apply the rest of my makeup (blush, eyeliner, lip stain, etc); and

• I set my makeup by sweeping on yet another layer of Rose Silk Dust.

Note: to keep my eyeliner and/or eyeshadow from sliding off of my super-oily eyelids, I use Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Yes Carekate, I too have been doing modifications as well as adding a little clay, I also put in a little Caster oil and some Neem oil (this one is a little smelly).
Great fun:
Just wondered why do you use the Jurlique powder before the Jane Iredale? Does this act as a good base?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
Just wondered why do you use the Jurlique powder before the Jane Iredale?
Because it helps absorb the oil slick, sweetie, no other reason!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I don't use the Jurlique powder but I also put a dusting of powder on my face before using my mineral make-up. The minerals apply better if the skin is oil free. Something my skin certainly isn't after applying all my AM products. Very Happy

Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:08 am      Reply with quote
That's great Carrie! I just started using the Joey NY Pure Pores (with the clay and honey) and I must say I prefer the smell of the Dr H CC and the texture as well. Time will tell how good the Joey NY is. Otherwise I might try making your batch Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Great Carrie! Glad that you've found your holy grail. And that you triumphed over your oiliness.

BTW, I recently did a batch of DHCC and added more kaolin than I did previously. That was good, except that it made it harder and more easy to disintegrate. So, I had to add more jojoba oil and a touch of glycerin to make it hold together more. But it works wonders!!
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Any updates on this, Carrie? Specific products you've added, perhaps? Do you still alternate your y-y balm with the Yonka Cremes, or do you alternate them fortnightly?

Sorry about all these questions. I should know better than to fix something that aint broke (re my own routine) but I'm just curious, teehee. Razz

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:09 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
Any updates on this, Carrie? Specific products you've added, perhaps? Do you still alternate your y-y balm with the Yonka Cremes, or do you alternate them fortnightly?

Sorry about all these questions. I should know better than to fix something that aint broke (re my own routine) but I'm just curious, teehee. Razz
Actually, I have changed a few things! I'll compile an update and post it as soon as I can -- that 30 minutes a day of personal internet usage sure doesn't stretch far! I think as soon as you guys all make me rich and famous from my lash growth serum that the first thing I'm gonna buy myself is a home computer!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:19 am      Reply with quote
i am looking forward to your update carrie!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Good thinking on the clay!! This Texas humidity is hard on all makeup, from mascara to foundation. I can end up looking like Tammy Faye Baker ('Laughing') some days, especially if I am doing stuff outdoors, so it's always good to hear of an innovative idea to help keep the oil slick down.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hiya Carrie, any updates? U use your vitamin c at night? how come?! Smile I am thinking of also doing this.... just so to make way for other serums in the morning...

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I've been using my Vit-c at night since I think it's one of the culprits of making my skin look so shiny once I add sunscreen (no matter how matte the ss is supposed to be). I have also found success with the M of M, but it can be kind of a pain sometimes and if I don't get it on evenly, it will leave little white patches.

Carekate - do you just use your mineral makeup as ss or do you use something else as well. I noticed you didn't mention a ss on your original list so I thought I'd ask, as I'm still on my quest in that area. Thanks!
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie, I just read this because you linked to it in another thread. Your recipes and advice have cleared up my skin! Since this post of your routine is a year old, has it changed? You are the queen of inventiveness, so I can't imagine it has completely stayed the same! I'm curious if you've found any products that are better.
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Carekate,

I am thinking of trying my hand at a homemade Decleor ylang-ylang. Could you list your proportions?

Thanks so much Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Agave, you can find her recipe on the DIY thread. When I first encountered it, I had no clue why it would be useful. Thankfully, I've stuck around and read enough now that I decided to try it. So far, I've been using it for 3 days and I'm amazed at the difference in my skin after just these three days! Much cheaper to make then to buy it but I'm such a product junkie I probably will buy it to see what the real thing is like!
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
ellyp wrote:
Agave, you can find her recipe on the DIY thread. When I first encountered it, I had no clue why it would be useful. Thankfully, I've stuck around and read enough now that I decided to try it. So far, I've been using it for 3 days and I'm amazed at the difference in my skin after just these three days! Much cheaper to make then to buy it but I'm such a product junkie I probably will buy it to see what the real thing is like!

I saw the Ylang-Ylang, Rosemary and Geranium EOs at the healthfood store and figured with one purchase of them + hazelnut oil, it would come out to close to a normal bottle of the Decleor, but, make enough batches for 5-10x the amount of one.

I'm looking for a good place to buy hazelnut oil now. Primavera doesn't seem to carry it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Agave, I bought my hazelnut oil in the oil section of the health food store. I actually bought it for salads but it sat in my fridge for two years basically unused. I made a small 1/4 oz. batch of the ylang ylang oil because she said it goes rancid fast (which is why I've kept it in my fridge for so long!).
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:09 am      Reply with quote
ellyp wrote:
Since this post of your routine is a year old, has it changed?
I’ve finally found the time to put together an update of my oily skin battleplan, for those who have been wondering if I’m still using the same products that I posted over a year ago so here is my current routine – you’ll notice that there are still the same three products that are the lynchpins of my regimen, namely: (homemade version of) Decleor’s Ylang Ylang Aromessence Oil, Milk of Magnesia and Jurlique Rose Silk Dust. Please note that anytime I refer to a homemade product in my regimen, you will be able to find the recipe for it in the DIY recipes sticky thread.

So here goes:

A.M. --
• Before getting into shower, apply thin layer of DHSBSSFM ("Dr. Holland's Super Brightening Super Sonic Facial Mask") to face, avoiding eye and lip area. After shampooing/conditioning, I wet my hands and gently massage DHSBSSFM on face then rinse well with lukewarm water.

Please note: I've got the hide of a rhinoceros, so my skin as able to take exfoliating every day without irritation or side effects but everyone's skin is different so I wouldn't recommend this for everyone. If you've got sensitive skin, just use your regular cleanser in the mornings instead -- for oily skin, I LOVE Jurlique's Foaming Facial Wash;

• Moisten cotton pad with homemade ACV Super Toner and swipe over face and neck;

• Warm 2-3 drops of Decleor Ylang Ylang oil (or my homemade version) between fingers to warm and emulsify it, then sweep fingertips over face to apply the oil evenly, let absorb into skin for at least 5 minutes;

• Blot off excess Y-Y oil that did not get absorbed with a clean tissue or paper towel, then -- before applying my makeup , I apply a very thin layer of Milk of Magnesia (yes, the laxative!) which acts as a mattifier; then

• Sweep on a light layer of Jurlique Rose Silk Dust then apply my True Cosmetics Pressed Powder (mineral)foundation and the rest of my makeup.

P.M. --

• Remove makeup and cleanse face by applying a thin layer of Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser and gently massaging it over entire face using the "press and knead" technique popularized by cult favorite Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream; then

• Moisten cotton pad with homemade ACV Super Toner and swipe over face and neck; then

• Apply 3-5 drops of homemade Vit-C serum, let absorb into skin for at least 5 minutes (the longer the better).

And that's basically it. I don't use any moisturizer on a regular basis unless I over do it using some new product that turned out to be too harsh and stripped my skin, in which case I'll apply a thin layer of Dermalogica's Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask or the Burt's Bees Orange cleanser and leave it on overnight.

I realize this doesn't constitute an oily skin problem, but I wanted to note that I also exfoliate my lips every morning with my homemade lip scrub to remove dead, flaky skin so I always have smooth lips on which to apply whatever my current lip product obsession is for that day/week/month. For those who might care about such things, currently, I'm still madly in love with my Prada tinted lip balms by day and Juice Beauty Lip Plumper (which doesn't plump worth a flip but makes a lovely overnight moisturizing lip treatment) by night.

Also, I must add that in regard to my homemade Decleor Ylang Ylang oil -- I have to confess that I don't always follow the recipe I posted in the DIY thread exactly each time I make a batch. Sometimes, I experiment and use other essential oils that are beneficial in regulating sebum production in lieu of the EOs listed in the posted recipe, although I've never bothered to write down these variations and am ashamed to admit that I've probably never made exactly the same batch twice so I honestly couldn't tell you if one set of EOs works better than any other/s.

HTH,
Carrie

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much, Carrie! I had a feeling that your routine had changed a bit. Very Happy

I would love to try your DHSBSSFM but I'm breastfeeding so I can't use the aspirin. Do you think that there is a substitute out there that I could use? I have been doing your DIY DHCC every morn and night and it's been working great! I REALLY love it. I would stick with this most days but I've wanted to incorporate this mask (without the aspirin) a few times a week. Should I mix in some AHAs instead? I have a bottle of 30% solution. Think if I added some of that to the mix, it might work?

I love the simplicity of your DIY Ylang Ylang oil! I have actually been added different stuff to it each time as well. I wouldn't be able to write a recipe at this point because it's great to put in it what your skin needs at that time!

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill us in!!!!
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Carekate!

I admit I'm a bit of a Carekate lemming (as my trip to Guerlain lip counter recently showed--nasty testers!!), but I'm not a fan of the Burt's Bees Orange cleanser.

I have the sample so maybe by the time I use it up I'll convert, but so far I haven't found a replacement for my beloved OCM....I just LOVE my sick satisfaction when all the cr@! comes out and I haven't found the BBOC to be as effective...though it does smell nice.

One thing I've found I do like is to use it after my Juice Beauty Apple peel sample. After 15-20 minutes I apply the BBOC and then I remove the whole thing. I do not have sensitive skin and unless I have acne I have not had any stinging with the JB apple peel. I have liked the results using the peel and orange cleanser together, but until I use up both my samples, I'll wait on any reviews.

Carekate-What is your makeup routine these days? You live in a hot area like I do so what works on you I've found mostly works on me! Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
deanne123 wrote:
Carekate-What is your makeup routine these days? You live in a hot area like I do so what works on you I've found mostly works on me! Thanks

I’m really low-key these days and don’t make much of an effort at all anymore unless there’s a special occasion – I think I’m just getting lazy!

Most days at work, I just curl my lashes (I do apply my homemade lash serum which contains a couple of oils to provide gloss and “hold” for my heated lash curler) and apply my Anastasia Brow Pomade to define my brows a bit, plus use my Anastasia EyeLight pencil to instantly give me a wide-awake look, sweep on a light dusting of Jurlique Rose Silk Dust then apply a swipe of my beloved Prada tinted lip balm (whatever shade most closely matches what I’m wearing that day). I know: shocking, isn’t it? Embarassed

On days when I have to attend a high profile meeting or give a presentation, I’ll take the time to apply a tiny bit of camouflage and apply True Cosmetics Pressed Compact (mineral makeup foundation, used to use Jane Iredale pressed powder) for my base (note: I sweep on a layer of Silk Dust both before AND after applying my foundation/blush), then Physician’s Formula Multi-colored Blush in “Blushing Peach,” plus my Guerlain MaxiShine lipstick in Mango Shine (applied over a layer of Guerlain LipLift), and – as always – curl my lashes and do my brows.

If I’m going out at night, I’ll apply eyeliner (MAC Fluidline or Smashbox cream eyeliner) and mascara (Dr. Hausckha in the blue shade) and will apply a red lipstain first under the MaxiShine lipstick to make the shade appear darker.

That’s really it! Confused I guess I’m really lucky that since I joined EDS, my overall skin tone and appearance has improved to the point that I consistently have people compliment me on my “gorgeous skin” even when I’m completely bare-faced.

But just remember that when I *do* wear makeup, it is always after using my “mattifying primer” consisting of a thin layer of Milk of Magnesia (not to mention a couple drops of the Ylang Ylang oil) to help keep the dreaded shinies away! Those two items, plus the Jurlique Silk Dust, are the keys to staying matte, regardless of what type or brand of makeup you use. I really can’t stress that enough!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
...plus use my Anastasia EyeLight pencil to instantly give me a wide-awake look...

Oh how I wish you hadn't mentioned this again. I still have yet to make it to Sephora to get this but something tells me I just HAVE to have it for my cruise. I know not all Sephora's have it though, so I guess I better start making some calls before I waste $60 on a tank of gas. Rolling Eyes Laughing
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Carekate!!

I've had the Rose dust in my cart here for awhile and I'm waiting to try it after my MAC blot powder is used up. I'm interested to see which one I like better! I'm also waiting for my anastasia kit to come in the mail.

EWWWW....I'm starting to feel like that roommate from Single White Female. It's a good thing you live in Texas and not Arizona! bahahahaha! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:29 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
carekate wrote:
...plus use my Anastasia EyeLight pencil to instantly give me a wide-awake look...

Oh how I wish you hadn't mentioned this again. I still have yet to make it to Sephora to get this but something tells me I just HAVE to have it for my cruise. I know not all Sephora's have it though, so I guess I better start making some calls before I waste $60 on a tank of gas. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Of course you realize that you can order it online from the Sephora website, right? But I guess you want to go in person so you can figure out which shade is absolutely right for you...just remember that it is the EyeLight MATTE pencil you want for everyday use -- the shimmer version would only be (IMO) for special occasions and/or nights out.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |