Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Favourite Mascaras
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm,

For me , it doesn't matter if I pay $5 or $20 for a mascara, they seem all the same to me. So I just buy Mabelline.
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Before switching over to natural skin-care & make-up, I loved NEUTROGENA's mascara- it made my lashes look superthick yet seperated in one swosh...

For all model-shoots, you won't believe this, the industry standard mascara is actually MAYBELLINEs GREAT LASH!

I got the Dr. H Mascara for myself, but I rearly wear it since I live in a hot and humid place and it tends to smudge (too bad), so when I wear mascara, I wet a brush into EARTHS BEAUTY natural powder and brush my lashes with that for a natural all day lasting look Very Happy
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
What are your favorite clear mascara? I looked at the Jane but did not buy it because it has the fibers in it.
Thanks
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Jane clear mascara, which offers two clear mascaras....Hi Fiber and Fan club. I use clear Fan Club, which does not have the fibers. (I'm with you....cannot use mascaras with fibers)

I may have a new favorite mascara to add to my list.....Prescriptives new Beyond Long Maximum Lenth Mascara. I like the way it applies to my lashes....no clumping, and it separates and defines my lashes. Staying power is above average, but not excellent. I've not noticed any flaking, but I've had some smudges under my lower lashes at the end of the day, after 12 hours of wear. I'm thinking about trying Clarin's Mascara Fix. And maybe I should just try the DIY eyelash tint route. My lashes, and brows, are blonde and virtually impossible to see unless I'm wearing mascara.

One of my top five worst mascaras is Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara, but I'm liking this new one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:49 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
What are your favorite clear mascara? I looked at the Jane but did not buy it because it has the fibers in it.
Thanks
I like the one from CoverGirl, but my all-time isn't even a clear mascara, but a lash treatment! Have a look at my recent review of Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator for details on why it's a great clear mascara....

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'm another fan of the Maybelline mascaras...since I discovered the dark brown and brownish black colors, I've liked it even more than before!
hermione
5% products discount

Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry if I'm going OT here, but are there any lash primers that anyone could recommend? As far as mascaras go, Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof works for me but would like to build the lashes a wee bit more.
Mabsy

Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:11 am      Reply with quote
hermione wrote:
Sorry if I'm going OT here, but are there any lash primers that anyone could recommend? As far as mascaras go, Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof works for me but would like to build the lashes a wee bit more.

Clinique and Lancome both make goods ones Wink

5% products discount

Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Smile
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm with Mabsy on the Lancome cils booster primer. It's my favorite.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Clinique and Lancome both make goods ones Wink

Oh, I forgot about the Shiseido one. I haven't tried but it's been recommended to me as being a good one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:34 am      Reply with quote
How effective are lash primers?
Mabsy

Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
applepie wrote:
How effective are lash primers?

In terms of doing what?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
DiorShow... is amazing if you guys want that fake look.. and it comes of super easy.. it's almost like it creates tubes around each piece of hair...!
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I just looked at DiorShow at Sephora, the Kaki colour is on my wishlist!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Lancome Defincils the best!!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |