Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
IS Clinical question????????
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering ,,,I got my order today,,for anyone whos using it , how many drops of the serum are you using? Confused I dont want to overdue it , but I also want to make sure Im putting enough Thanks,,,,
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
alycas - If you're talking about Super Serum, I use about a half dropperful for my face and neck (including the sides of my neck and down to the collar bone). But I'm not sure what the proper amount to use is!!! I like that it's not oily yet at the same time it hasn't caused dryness. I suppose if it WERE oily I'd use less. The sample of Pro Heal Serum I received IS oily. Since it contains retinol, I'm only using it on my lines at bedtime now and then -- not every night. I may order a full size of this when it runs out, but a little goes a long way (on me).

Several others on the forum are using the Active Serum -- maybe they can help you out if that's the product you're referring to.
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
I use 5 drops of Super Serum to do my face, neck, and back of hands, and 8 drops of Pro Heal. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I use about the size of a dime for my face. My proheal serum comes with a dropper, but the active serum came with a pump. That is also about the size of one pump.
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Girls Very Happy Abejita, How are you liking the proheal? I also bought that along with active serum, Im really hoping it helps with pimples.....
Nickle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
If you have one of the sample vials, it's great for "portion control." I use one full dropperful out of the tiny sample vial and that's perfect for my whole face. I just refill out of my big bottle.

My big bottle came with a dropper, not a pump - definitely looking forward to the pump when I replace!

Edited to add: I'm referring to the Active Serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:51 am      Reply with quote
HI everyone! Very Happy
I am about to place my first IS Clinical order but I have no idea where to start. what is the most effective product they have?
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:14 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE the proheal. I don't find it oily at all...I guess more slippery than anything else. I had originally bought the superserum, but then traded with my sister for the proheal. I have very oily skin and the proheal is much better for me than the super serum. I use the proheal, active serum, eye complex and the hydracool. I am not too sure about the hydracool and will probably not repurchase it, but I love all of the other products in this line that I use.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
tipu wrote:
HI everyone! Very Happy
I am about to place my first IS Clinical order but I have no idea where to start. what is the most effective product they have?

Tipu,

I have tried the Active Serum and the Firming Complex. Love them both!!! In the summer my skin gets a bit oily so the Active Serum with the HydraCool over it in the evening is awesome. During the winter I think I will stick with the Fiming Complex with a moisturizer in the evening. I am not using the Super Serum as I have C&C by JB and like it a lot.

So, depending on your skin type I think the Active and Firming complex are a good place to start. If you get the Active I think you need the HydraCool over it.

If you currently have a Vit. C for morning use you should be fine. Make sure you ask them for samples of things you would like to try.

Winnie
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for your advice, Winnie!

it the eye complex worth the money?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
tipu wrote:
thanks for your advice, Winnie!

it the eye complex worth the money?

I only got a sample of the eye complex. I am starting to like it. Please do sample first. The only product I bought was the Firming Complex. The others were samples. I was able to get two samples of each. Shock

You won't believe this....I had a bid in on Ebay last night for Active Serum. My daughter called and I had to step out (forgot about ending time on Ebay). I lost the bid by $2.00. The Active Serum went for 65.00. Wasn't home to up the bid. Sad (Active Serum is $110.00).
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I saw that auction, but I was a little chicken to bid. I don't know why, as I buy everything else on ebay!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |